Close

Thread: Any Notice?

Default Any Notice?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been thinking

back to when I was walking in the mall. There are always annoying salesman particularly those that sell cell phones

that just seem so charismatic but when looking back weren't really anything but just seem to have an aura around

them.

Think it could be pheromones? or just natural salesmanship? Either way I didn't drop money on a new cell

because I felt a little hostile towards the nice person lol

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by ShyAsianGuy26 View Post
    I've been thinking back to when I was walking in the mall. There are always annoying

salesman particularly those that sell cell phones that just seem so charismatic but when looking back weren't

really anything but just seem to have an aura around them.

Think it could be pheromones? or just natural

salesmanship? Either way I didn't drop money on a new cell because I felt a little hostile towards the nice person

lol
    I think the pmones will certainly add an attractive aura to the

wearer.

If the wearer is a genuine nice person in reality then

the pheros will also magnify this in a positive light as well.

And later on you will also think back and have a good feeling towards your interaction with him or

her if they were genuine.

Pheromones are big business for business situations as well as love and

attraction.

True the power of pheromones should not be underestimated as you say.

The possabilities are virtually

unlimited.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I know a girl who was asked

to do a job like that (just not with cell phones) and the recruiters told her she would go to courses on how to act

and present herself to show the right attitude to make better sales.. And she has a friend that worked with it and

he told her it was really effective and he could use it for much more than the job.. So might also be he's way of

presenting him self..
    But often a sales person also after a period of time will learn how to be in these situations

to make people wanna talk to them and see their products (but of course it doesn't work on us all but just makes

them appear more attractive/interesting)
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Hmm.. do you think sales

people in the mall will start wearing pheros?

lol, I read somewhere that people aren't surprise is say

Victoria's Secrets starts putting copolin everywhere everywhere.

I used to do sales and I can

say its not mones. When you do sales you need to develop a new persona, develop arrogance and confidence, leave your

shame at home, etc. So sales people dont take themselves seriously and whatever gets thrown at them they wont take

personally. Its just an image of themselves they create, ultra confidence etc

Whenever I walk into a phone shop

I can sense the salesman bullshit from the moment they open there mouth, I just deal with it by changing my tone of

voice, I subtly give off the vibe of "look man, just answer my questions and leave me the &^%$ alone" its a

fight fire with fire aproach by playing on there arrogance, and it works well.

Pheromones do help somewhat but

I couldn't say they are more than a placebo. They really helped my sales when I first started my company.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel I see your point but

again..
    I have no prof. and can't be more sure than you, but when I think of it.. You really think we would all be

here on this forum praising these products if they were placebo's and all our results were make-belief's?

Its possible but that isn't

what I meant. They could have helped my sales by making me think they were having an effect on others. Whether they

really have an effect is another thing altogether.

Let me ask you, other than your own experiences and what you

have read her or otherwise, what OBJECTIVE proof do you have that pheromones have done anything other than lighten

your pocket? That's not to say they aren't worth the money, they are worth every penny, in my opinion. But I

cannot prove that anything that has happened to me in the five years I've been using them hasn't been the result

of luck or my belief that they will work. Who cares, really? I believe they work, as a person.

You ask about

all the people here who believe in pheromones. I live in an area in the US called the bible belt. More than half the

people here also believe in one religion or another based on some very shaky evidence. I can cite a lot of other

examples but belief has little to do with cold, rational thought.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Its

possible but that isn't what I meant. They could have helped my sales by making me think they were having an effect

on others. Whether they really have an effect is another thing altogether.

Let me ask you, other than your own

experiences and what you have read her or otherwise, what OBJECTIVE proof do you have that pheromones have done

anything other than lighten your pocket? That's not to say they aren't worth the money, they are worth every

penny, in my opinion. But I cannot prove that anything that has happened to me in the five years I've been using

them hasn't been the result of luck or my belief that they will work. Who cares, really? I believe they work, as a

person.

You ask about all the people here who believe in pheromones. I live in an area in the US called the

bible belt. More than half the people here also believe in one religion or another based on some very shaky

evidence. I can cite a lot of other examples but belief has little to do with cold, rational

thought.

Year your totally right.. That was also my point.. We can't be sure it's not fake and it's

all just because we "think" they work and see things that always have been there and we just start to notice it

now.. Or because we act and behave differently it makes these things happen..
    But again.. I would doubt it, because

the possibility for that all of us we're making it all up in our heads is smaller than it really is working.. I

don't have any prof. but the possibility talks in the favor of it's real I would say.. But again.. I don't care

because either way it has done something for me that's worth the money.. Even though it were a placebo I would

still love it, because of the things it have made me see, do and have experienced because of it..
    So hurraii for

mones (fake or not )

Damn this doesn't inspire

confidence but eh were all alittle desperate eh?

Why not? A huge part of success

at anything is the belief that it will work. Without that belief you will never succede at anything. If you dnon't

believe pheromones work it won't matter how much you put on, they will not work regardless of biological facts. If

you believe they work you will act as if they do. Pheromones are only part of the story, you still have to add the

pther ingredients which includes your own self confidence.

Thomas Jefferson

Again I'm with

Bel..
    Don't you know when you did go to school and you had to have gym.. At least for me many of the girls were

always like "Oh nooo.. WE don't want to do it etc etc" and I can remember I wasn't much for it either but I

didn't have that mentality for it from the start and that made it easier and more fun.. So many things get easier

and possible when you set your mind for it, and believe in it..

Fx. in hypnosis you can use self hypnosis/self

help.. You tell yourself you can do things, and many other positive things about yourself and your problems.. And

when you tell yourself you can do that, you unconscious mind accepts it and makes you feel better and thereby helps

you with your problems and attitude..

So you can see that setting you mind to something or believing in something

can truly help and do a huge difference..

Thread Information