Close

Default My Little Phero review

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys,

I'm

new to this scene, so I just wanna say a big HELLO to y'all.

Just started getting into pheros bout 2 weeks ago

and I am a little disappointed I must say, but perhaps you guys can give me some advise.

First up. Little

description of myself. I'm 5'7" , chinese asian decent, brought up in Australia. 7/10 in looks and medium build

and wide shoulders. 29 yrs old this yr. Fair complexion, with a baby face ( Everybody thinks i'm 21 or 22 ).

Ok

so..

2 weeks back I started recieving my pheros. First up Pherlure, then AE, then NPA & SoE.

Pherlure

- Did jack all. Tested it for 1.5 weeks with different doses. 1-4 sprays. Nada.

AE - Tested it for 5 days

so far. Nothing either. 1-5 drops applied on wrist, neck, collar bone, back of neck , back of ears etc. I like the

smell though and I can't seem to get bad -none reactions from this. But I don't get any hits.

NPA - Now

here's the interesting bit. I CAN'T SMELL ANYTHING in NPC! Seems fine. But I put on 2 -3 dabs. And spray HUGO BOSS

over the spots that I've dabbed. Smells fine to me. My GF who doesn't know that I've been playing with mones ,

almost ran for the hills when she came within 1 metre of me. She said that I smelled like someone's armpit. She

didn't wanna come close at all after that. I had a chuckle bout it myself She reacted hugely to the smell.

But other than that, she didn't have any sexual reactions.

She didn't seem to have any of those reactions

associated with NPA, except telling me to go and quickly have a shower. SO i did. I Scrubed and scrubbed my

application points with soap. When I came out..she could still smell the B.O. on me. And on my fingers which I've

used to dab the NPA. So i washed my fingers again & again and still she could smell it when I put it close to her

nose. There was just a hint of NPA on my neck after the shower. That's what she said. She asked me what it was, I

blamed it on cheap cologne

I then took my NPA and SoE out to a nightclub to test. 1/2 pack unscented SOE and

2-3 dabs of NPA , covered with hugoboss and Pherlure.

Went on a croweded bus on the way to the club. NOT one hit.

No one looked or anything.. No eye contact. It was as if I had nothing on.

Got to the club. Nothing again. No

one even noticed. I was going around socializing as I'm not one of those shy people and I do have decent social

skills. But there was nothing out of the ordinary. I would stand next to a stranger girl for a bit, and she didn't

even notice. Tried this several times on several females. I was hoping they'd turn around and say something, even

if it was " oh my god u stink ", or " hi ".

So after a few hours I got frustrated. I carried my bottle of AE

with me and I OD'd on it. Dropped 6 drops on myself on top of what I had on before ( NPA/Soe/ Pherlure ). Applied

it everywhere. Clothes, neck, wrists, back of neck, behind ears, jaw, jacket lapels.
    Didn't get any head turns or

anything.

Strange...indeed . Thanks for listening to my ramblings guys. I'm gonna get some chikara and see how

I run with that. As I've noticed many asians on this forum have been using that.

Regards,

NFS.

PS: Btw

guys, I forgot to mention, that when using NPA on my skin, after a few mins it starts to smell according to my gf,

but I'm one of those 25% that can't detect mones. I swear , I can't smell anything but my GF reacts hugely

to it.

Also, I've noticed with the SoE gel packs ( unscented ), after 1/2 hr of applying it, it too smells like

B.O. according to my gf, but not as offensive as NPA.

And YES, I DO cover scent with HUGO Boss , Cool

water , etc.. But the smell of NPA still over-powers it. There's no way of covering it up properly.

Phero Enthusiast

Talking

that post was freakin hilarious.
    i

wanted to mention that although i heard some of those things smell, it could also be that your girl is sensitive to

it,too. also, you might try TE, its similar to NPA but different enough that it might be good for you. i know alot

of people here have not had anything great to say about perception, but a friend of mine is getting BIG hits off it.

he is going to post soon because im tired of hearing good stuff kept to himself,lol.

Is your GF Chinese or East Asian?

I'm of Korean linage and live in Honolulu among mostly East Asians. Most Japanese, Chinese and Korean

women--especially younger ones--are extremely sensitive to 'none heavy products such as NPA or TE. Black, white and

Hispanic women are much more tolerant of 'none. It especially makes Black women horny and direct. In fact, 'none

tends to bring out the aggressively sexual side of all women in their 30s and 40s.

However, once Asian women

get used to 'none it can help make them very horny. However, you have to draw them out slowly and gently or

they'll flee. Generally I find 'nol heavy products such as SOE more effective with Asian women, at least

initially. SOE is also the most effective 'mone for social and business activities. It's the best place for

beginners to cut their horny little teeth.

As for reactions to 'nones, I rarely get any reactions, positive

or negative, to passive behavior, even soaked in NPA. However, if I pour on the charm, initiate contact and

conversation it tends to amp me up bigger than life and people respond in-kind.

Pheromones are like money on

the bank. All the gold in the world won't do jack diddly if you don't actually spend it. Pheromones do not suspend

social rules or override physics. You still gotta git down and do the grunt work: look fine, initiate contact, be

witty and charming and make a move. The only diff is it will all be much easier to get things to go your way.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thanks for your reply

Lor.

I've been reading the forums and it seems TE can be smelly too?

In fact I've been reading about

APC and it's fantastic scent. I was thinking of buying that just to cover NPA's scent but it's kinda expensive

for so little phero content. U guys think I should go ahead with that purchase?

I was just bout to order a

bottle of chikara but I thought I'd better wait and see what you guys have to say about what I've been doing

before I go and spent more $$ on another pheromone.

Thanks again and look forward to your

replies..

NFS..

PS: Gegogi, yes my GF's an Asian Chinese. And I do know for a fact that asian girls

are very sensitive to B.O. Even I am sensitive to other caucasian males, but I can't friggin smell the NPA on me

for some reason. With mones, I"m looking for reactions from other females, caucasian/asian/whatever.

I find all pheromone products on

the smelly side. Even SOE seems stinky although not nearly as horrid as NPA or TE. EW is the ultimate funk 'o

delight. Think vinegar, armpit and crotch all rolled into one bonerific scent.

Phero Enthusiast

Smile

ya know, it occured to me that you

probably got those tester packets in with your order? the ones you can try to see if you like them? see, if you try

the perception , atleast if your girls offended you can wash it off. its good like that. i read its make-up and it

didnt sound overwhelming but everyones different. TE for men is stinky, but alot of men use the womens version of

some of these just to cut down on the 'none . i highly advise looking in the library to see what makes up what

. also, a friend and i only had SOE/w and we both used it- he got as many hits as i did , it was more about

lightening up and having fun. "for women" doesnt always mean different pheromones.... just different ratios. again,

check the library . for me ,wearing pheromones is an accessory.... im not a girly girl but i feel more

confident and that in turn has me behaving differently...you get it. its a loop.
    GEGOGI,
    are you hinting that you

would love a bottle of EW for the holidays??? lol!

LOR,

I didn't get any

sample packs to try with my order I was hoping they had included some , but nup.

OH! just quickly guys,..

If my GF

gets mega turned off by the " stink " in my NPA, is that considered an OD or not? I put 2 dabs (

dropper cap on ) on my neck and that's it. Cover with HUGO..but reacted like someone had thrown shi* in her face.

*imagine facials *

Stranger

Maybe try putting NPA on about

half hour before your going to be around her. Also try using a diff cover scent she may know this scent on you well

and isn't responding well to the change.

Lor writes, "GEGOGI,
    are

you hinting that you would love a bottle of EW for the holidays??? lol!
    Nah, I've had enough

self-inflicted bottled joy. Although I wouldn't mind testing it on an actual woman flesh. Maybe it will turn me

into a sex crazed love zombie. The women I know are scrubbed clean, steamed, perfumed and deemed el naturale.

Hi there Stemcell

I've just

ordered APC specifically to cover the NPA scent, as I read, it's oil-based so it shouldn't dissipate so quickly (

as my colognes do ). I just hope it's a strong-ish scent.

I also ordered some Chikara. Spending wayy too much

here. I hope I can see at least some " head-turns" hits.

I am now trying unscented SoE all by itself,

without my AE. 1/2 gel pack applied on neck and forearms. Covered by 2 or 3 sprays of HUGO.

When I tried SoE

last weekend, my gf noticed some sorta BO smell as well but very slight. I attribute this to the nol in the SoE

converting to the stinky -none. But it was bearable, but still kept her distance from me within the house.

Her

mood didn't change, but she just couldn't stand the BO stink. I was hoping she'd be at least a bit pissed off,

let alone horny, so that I know the pheromones are working somewhat. But none of those reactions.

As I'm typing

this now at work, I have that half pack unscented SoE on my neck and nothing else, i'm starting to feel a bit

dizzy, light-headed. I noticed this before last week when I did the SOE on its own.

Cheers

fellas,

NFS

Phero Dude

Asians often respond well to non-none

products like WAGG, in my experience.

None seems to be good mainly for (some) women who are ovulating, and

not at other times.

WAGG seems to be good all the time.

Thumbs up

Ok,

Today I did some further

testing.

SoE Gel pack:

- Loaded 1/2 a gel pack this time on my neck.. Smeared it all around..and left

overs I smeared on my wrists. Went to work, no reactions from anyone at all.

AE:

- I've been testing

this one for a whole week. This evening I decided to really OD. 2 drops - one to each side of the neck, 2 drops to

the hair strands, and 1 drop to the wrist rubbed together. Went straight away to the supermarket that was

choco-blocked full of of people doing last minute grocery shopping after work. I saw a few cute chicks looking at

items on a shelf so I walked back and forth past them ...slowly...( bout 2 feet distance away ), and none of them

even flinched. It was as if I was invisible. How can that be..?

Then I got my stuff and looked for the

longest queue available and started lining up to checkout. No one noticed anything either. At this point, for the

first time, I caught a waft of BO coming from the AE...which I've never noticed in the past. IT was very very

slight though. The checkout chick was very rude to me too..But I can't attribute this to the AE... She looked like

she was in a bad mood anyway.

I started walking home and I noticed that I was feeling dizzy for some reason.

Few days ago I've also noticed a slight dizzy spell, and this has started happening when I was using alot of SoE or

AE. I also noticed with alot of SoE gel on, the night before, made it really difficult for me to get up the next

morning for work. After getting to work, I'd feel like a total zombie and need my caffeine hit to knock myself out

of it.
    If I have a shower it clears up.

The feeling of this dizziness is sorta like being drunk in a

way. A slight thumping of the head and loss of mental clarity.

Any AE or SoE users noticed this when using

heavy amounts?

I'm staying away from NPA till I get my APC cover. I've also ordered Chikara today and

Perception ( totally based on LOR's recommendation and some other Asian dude called " Nitro " living in Malaysia ).

LOR - Could you get your friend who had hits with Perception to post here about his experiences please?

Thanks !

I had AE too and didnt realize

anything... try PI / NPA

Tom,

Can you tell me abit

about your experiences with NPA after Ae?

Ie. How much did you put on. Did you dab or spray. Did you

mix npa .. what sorta hits or D.O.I.'s ( displays of interest ) were u getting?

Did anyone tell you that you

stank with NPA ?

I'm starting to wonder if the DIHL's are due to the fact that people with NPA applied

stink so much that it just sorta stunned the victim speechless. I too have the DIHL when someone farts in the lift

and I walk in post mortem.

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Tom,

Can you

tell me abit about your experiences with NPA after Ae?

Ie. How much did you put on. Did you dab or

spray. Did you mix npa .. what sorta hits or D.O.I.'s ( displays of interest ) were u getting?

Did anyone

tell you that you stank with NPA ?

I'm starting to wonder if the DIHL's are due to the fact that people

with NPA applied stink so much that it just sorta stunned the victim speechless. I too have the DIHL when someone

farts in the lift and I walk in post mortem.
    I have to say I actually haven't had a chance to

try my PI / NPA / SoE yet since I just got it 2 days ago and didnt recieve my roll-top bottle yet. But I read ALOT

about these and extremely realizable results.

funny,

that's what I've read

too, that's why I went and became a pheromone addict and bought all these products.

But I've yet to see any

reactions other than the " stink " reaction.

Keep me posted about your progress TOM

hi guys,

I'm back with a report

and a funny story.

Report-

On friday night, I went with 2 drops of NPA + 1/4 SOE on my neck , " Smeared "

around and spread evenly. Went to have dinner at a local shoppin centre. I covered this with 3 sprays of my new La

Coste cologne, very long lasting and potent.

No one had any sota reaction whatsoever. Even in the supermarket as

I went by to pick up a bag of chips. I was very self-consious because the week before my GF said I smelled like "

armpit ".

I went right after dinner to my friend's house for a poker game. Few female friends there as well.

One of them i am really attracted to, i sat next to her throughout the whole game, and no reactions that I noticed (

she's asian, petite..30yrs old ). She did try to feed me a potato chip out of the blue though but for the rest of

the night she didn't looka t me much. I was just thankful no one said that I smelled like shit.

Funny Story

-

Gf came over last night (sun ). I didn't have any mones on since friday night. I took a quick shower before we

went out at about evening time. Right after the shower.. i smeared on 1 drop of AE on my neck ( i pretty much gave

up on AE but i really liked the scent...so i used just one drop to awaken my senses).

We went out right after my

shower and had dinner, and came home bout 1.5 hrs later. I was sitting there on the couch with my GF and she was

hugging me from the back while we were watching tv. All of a sudden, she starts sniffing the back of the neck! Now,

I have to say, my GF's pretty passive and I'm usually the one who has to make sexual moves before she responds.

But I was so focused on the DVD we were watching i forgot that I had that one drop of AE on.

Me:" what! ? Do i

smell like pit again? What you sniffin' at ? "

Her: MmmmM.. u smell nice ". *bells ringing *

ME: " What? I

smell nice? You've never said that before even though I've bought bout 8 bottles of different cologne now! So what

IS this you smell? "

Her: I don't know. I think it's ur cologne .. ( she continues to hug me from the back and

sniffing my neck ).

ME : " but i didn't put any cologne on "

Ok anyways.. She hinted to me for sex

and that hasn't happened for months. To suddenly have her do that , i can only guess the cause of it. AE mones. I

so dearly hope it is. But remember, I only put on one tiny tiny drop.

Ok so after that, we have sex and

so...fastforward 1 hr later. She decides to cook a late night snack. So she pulls out this pot from my cupboard.

Note: On friday night, when I applied NPA before the poker party, i had tested the drip cap from the NPA bottle

to see whether it could form a drop or not. But the test failed and bout 6 drops came rushing out of the bottle and

landed in a cooking pot, in my kitchen sink. I washed it up later and replaced the pot back in my cupboard..it was

clean.

Suddenly I hear a scream coming from the kitchen. I go in and ask what's up. and she says " MY GOD!

IT'S THAT SMELL AGAIN! IT'S ARMPIT!.. "

At this point she starts sniffing the pot with a face full of revolt.

So i made up this story that I was cooking something and I actually burnt the meat that was in the pot, hence the

smell

Still waiting for my chikara and apc to arrive, ...should be here by tomorrow. If you guys have any new

Chikara stories, please post a story here in this thread. I'd love to hear it

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Suddenly

I hear a scream coming from the kitchen. I go in and ask what's up. and she says " MY GOD! IT'S THAT SMELL AGAIN!

IT'S ARMPIT!.. "

At this point she starts sniffing the pot with a face full of revolt. So i made up this

story that I was cooking something and I actually burnt the meat that was in the pot, hence the smell

Tell her you had cooked some ham and it must have been a piece from an old boar. I've noticed

a heavy none smell from packaged ham steaks as they cook before.

U didn't cover the NPA on

Friday?

DCW

LOL!!!

Cooked ham! Good one. Is

that what NPA smells like? I have no idea as I can't smell the -none in it. I've even tried putting a drop on a

piece of paper and let it dry then sniffin the paper. Nothing. But i'll take your word fer it.

DCW- of course

I covered on friday! after getting told I smelled like armpit...i wouldn't leave home uncovered. I sprayed a heavy

dose of about 8 sprays of La Coste cologne all over the application point and on my clothes..trying to hide the

smell of NPA.

Guys, I've tried AE now for 2.5 weeks...and at varying doses. But hardly got any reactions. Do

you think I should write off AE then and stop testing it? Maybe it just doesn't work with my body

chemistry

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

LOL!!!

Cooked ham! Good one. Is that what NPA smells like? I have no idea as I can't smell the

-none in it. I've even tried putting a drop on a piece of paper and let it dry then sniffin the paper. Nothing. But

i'll take your word fer it.
    Not everyone can smell none, to some NPA just smells like alcohol.

From the pherolibrary:

Androstenone is common in

humans and pigs, which is the source of some of the erroneous "pig pheromone" claims.
    The ham steaks

that I've smelled none from were fried, and not all steaks give off the smell that I've notice. I speculated that

the smelly ones came from more mature males than the others. But it was funny the first time I noticed it. I was

walking through the kitchen and stopped in my tracks. My eyes narrowed and I felt like I was suddenly on guard, as

if I had been challenged. I couldn't bring myself to eat that meat that night.

Another thing that smells

like armpits to me is cumin, which is used a lot in Mexican cooking. The pre-packaged taco seasoning often reminds

me of pits.

Default Alcohol Smell

[quote=InternationalPlayboy]Not everyone can smell none, to some NPA just smells like alcohol.[quote]

Yeah I

just smell alcohol. But NPA does smell like stronger alcohol than Edge to me

Default Apc

Hey guys,

I just got my APC

and Chakira.

I put on drop to my inner elbows and rubbed it around.. The smell lasted like 5 mins..after that it

disappeared.

I don't know how that's supposed to be able to cover NPA like the posters here have mentioned.

Did I just waste my dosh on this?

I put on 2 sprays of Chikara and it's really strong. I can

still smell it as I type this to you guys......................

Phero Pro

nfs,

Just reading up on

your trials and tribulations. I'll toss in my 2 cents of experience on your conumdrum.

I was seeing a

chinese american girl a few years back (about 6 years younger than me). Anyhow she is supersensitive to odors.

Anything that I would put on that would give me a great rxn from most people, would repel her. She thought SOE

reaked to high heaven, and as for PI, NPA, or RM she pretty much disappeared. In fact she came out and said to me,

"You smell really good." And this was me without any pheros on. The only thing that I think might have had a

positive effect/turned her on was about 4 drops of APC (alone). It was actually kinda amusing to see, on one hand

she was very touchy feely then she seem to try to reel in her feeling/resist. She actually had a boyfriend at the

time (long story, don't get me started.)

I have also found that some people act adversly to PI and RM,

but act positivly to NPA. Also others adversly to PI and NPA, but not to RM . . . . and so on. This is one of the

reasons why I have an arsenal of -none products, I can't seem to find one that will work well with

everyone!

Another thing, if you've found something she likes such as the AE, stick with it. Perhaps she

doens't like the "secret ingredient" in NPA. Since TE is the same, but dilute I'd stay away from it if I were

you. If she can smell NPA after so much scrubbing, I don't think covering it will solve your

problems.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Hey SwingerMD

Glad

you dropped by man. It's good to see a fellow PUA in this mones forum. It gives me a little bit of hope after

reading your post.

What you said bout your asian gf....LOL. that was hilarious. U know what it's like then eh ?

I can't believe they're soooo sensitive to mones... Do you reckon there'd be a double edged sword effect,

where they'd hate the smell like hell but still get masssively wet at the same time?

regards,

nfs

Phero Pro

nfs,

No

problem!

Me a fellow PUA? I'm honored. Never have been on/visted any PUA sites, unless of course I have an

evil twin out there (LOL).

Not all asians are as sensitive as Anna (chinese girl that I was

seeing). But for the most part, on average in comparison to other races, they are.

As for the "double-edged"

sword effect, it seems that it is mostly about acculturation. In Japan it is frowned upon showing PDA (personal

displays of expression). When my sister was there for a year during college, she remarked that it surprised her

that people in the group of her friends were going out with each other.

Anyhow so it really wouldn't

surprise me that if phero A made Asian female B to be "hot and bothered" and therefore a bit socially embarresed,

the smell of phero A would be deemed offensive to Asian female B.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Is your

GF Chinese or East Asian? I'm of Korean linage and live in Honolulu among mostly East Asians. Most Japanese,

Chinese and Korean women--especially younger ones--are extremely sensitive to 'none heavy products such as NPA or

TE. Black, white and Hispanic women are much more tolerant of 'none. It especially makes Black women horny and

direct. In fact, 'none tends to bring out the aggressively sexual side of all women in their 30s and 40s.

However, once Asian women get used to 'none it can help make them very horny. However, you have to draw them out

slowly and gently or they'll flee. Generally I find 'nol heavy products such as SOE more effective with Asian

women, at least initially. SOE is also the most effective 'mone for social and business activities. It's the best

place for beginners to cut their horny little teeth.

As for reactions to 'nones, I rarely get any reactions,

positive or negative, to passive behavior, even soaked in NPA. However, if I pour on the charm, initiate contact and

conversation it tends to amp me up bigger than life and people respond in-kind.

Pheromones are like money on the

bank. All the gold in the world won't do jack diddly if you don't actually spend it. Pheromones do not suspend

social rules or override physics. You still gotta git down and do the grunt work: look fine, initiate contact, be

witty and charming and make a move. The only diff is it will all be much easier to get things to go your

way.
    I really like how you put the race characteristics in G-man. I wonder how Pacific Islander women

would fall into? I am Hawaiian, New Zealand, Filipino on my dad's side, and haole on my mother's.

Thread Information