Close

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Question What can you guys recomend for me?

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

    everyone, I am 22 years old, 5'11" mediterranean apearance, good looking guy, nothing special. I am told I have a

    nice smile, I have one of those trustworthy non intimidating faces and an average body. My typical aproach to girls

    is to be warm, friendly and cheerfull and give off that nice guy, confident vibe, but at other times I can be

    straight to the point and sleezy depending on the circumstances and girl. I have about $100 to spend on phermones

    and was wondering what you guys could recomend me, I am looking for 2 combinations for my 2 aproaches, I tend to

    pick up younger girls.

    Also I hate vivid dreams more than anything else, so was wondering if there is a way to

    avoid these, such as showering before going to bed?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7188

    Default

    Some people get them and others

    don't. I think the majority do not get vivid dreams. If it becomes a problem try showering before bedtime.

    In

    your case, as a nice guy, I think you could boost the sexual side with something like AE or Chikara.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arousing View Post
    Hi

    everyone, I am 22 years old, 5'11" mediterranean apearance, good looking guy, nothing special. I am told I have a

    nice smile, I have one of those trustworthy non intimidating faces and an average body. My typical aproach to girls

    is to be warm, friendly and cheerfull and give off that nice guy, confident vibe, but at other times I can be

    straight to the point and sleezy depending on the circumstances and girl. I have about $100 to spend on phermones

    and was wondering what you guys could recomend me, I am looking for 2 combinations for my 2 aproaches, I tend to

    pick up younger girls.

    Also I hate vivid dreams more than anything else, so was wondering if there is a way to

    avoid these, such as showering before going to bed?

    Thanks.
    Some of the

    pheromones may give you a vivid dream if it is still fresh and near your nose at bedtime, usually if you have not

    previously had much contact with it.

    But under normal useage

    there should be no problems with dreams.




    Just get yourself a bottle of Scent of Eros scented, and you may also find

    Chikara may work for you with younger chicks.




    Some young guys also hit it off with Alter Ego which is a triple pheromone

    combo of the big 3 and one drop of this will provide you with some androstenone heat as well at about 7.14 mcg per

    drop, so one drop would be a good starting off amount.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks guys.

    Terry, I didnt

    realise you were from Australia, do you remember that "wipe on sex appeal" that is only available in public toilet

    vending machines?
    I experimented with it once with 2 girls, and they could not stop sniffing my neck where I

    applied it, I let them know what it was and they wanted the packet like mad so they could sniff it which they did

    until the phermones wore away, and it was completly unscented. I am wondering what is in it cause I wouldnt mind a

    bottle of that

  5. #5
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arousing View Post
    Thanks guys.

    Terry, I didnt realise you were from Australia, do you remember that "wipe

    on sex appeal" that is only available in public toilet vending machines?
    I experimented with it once with 2 girls,

    and they could not stop sniffing my neck where I applied it, I let them know what it was and they wanted the packet

    like mad so they could sniff it which they did until the phermones wore away, and it was completly unscented. I am

    wondering what is in it cause I wouldnt mind a bottle of that
    I have not

    seen any of the wipes that you are talking about in my travelling around Australia and delivering vehicles and using

    public toilets in every town.

    Some of the larger cities may have

    it in the public toilet vending machines,

    As i bought a

    wonderfull little rubber ring device many years ago that came from one of these

    machines.


    It

    was designed to go over the penis and then stimulate the female, i actually had some good fun with it ha ha



    The stuff

    you are refering to sounds like it must be a great pheromone product, plz let me know if you find out more about it.

    thank you.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I have not seen any of the wipes that you are talking

    about in my travelling around Australia and delivering vehicles and using public toilets in every

    town.

    Some of the larger cities may have it in the public toilet

    vending machines,

    As i bought a wonderfull little rubber ring

    device many years ago that came from one of these machines.


    It

    was designed to go over the penis and then stimulate the female, i actually had some good fun with it ha ha



    The stuff you are refering to sounds like it must be a great

    pheromone product, plz let me know if you find out more about it. thank you.
    If

    you are talking about what I am thinking, there those vibrating rings, Ansell sells them now, there called "vibe"

    and there in almost every service station I see. I havent come across the WOSA again(not that I have really looked

    yet) but I have contacted the distributer to find out which places still have them, I think it would make a good

    base for anything as it didnt seem to have any affect except girls just loved to keep sniffing it.

  7. #7
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5328

    Default

    Terry
    Here's the

    distributor
    <Link deleted>
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  8. #8
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    Terry
    Here's the distributor
    <Link Deleted>
    Thanks W M ill check it

    out.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I just read about NPA, would

    this be good for me to wear on a daily basis? If young guys have enough -none why dont younger guys get the respect

    and power that npa users report?

  10. #10
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5328

    Default

    The human body doesn't

    produce the huge amounts of phero'd that comes in these bottles.. But we do produce the highest (or close to)

    amounts we can (because we're young).. Older men doesn't produce as much as us younger ones.. But it's dangerous

    for us young ones to add more because we already produce maximum or close to maximum so to add 1 dab that is much

    much more than we could ever produce, can easily bring you to OD because we already produce a high amount.. But

    remember you don't produce nearly as much as there's in these bottles..

    But again it varies from person to

    person so perhaps you can take ½ or 1 dab..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    They just arrived, probly the

    fastest shipping I have ever had.

    I took a wiff of the SOE and I was overcome by an undescribably

    weird feeling. I let it pass which took a couple minutes then I took another smell, it sorta had put me in a wierd

    mood for about 20 minutes, So I did what I always do when I feel uneasy and went for a drive despite peakhour

    traffic. after 20 mins I feel close to normal now.





    Quote Originally Posted by bronzie View Post
    metropolitan, it wasnt

    like a seizre, involunatary convalsions but it was like some sort of muscle spasm, he couldnt hold still and was

    like in panic, one thing mountained into another, he has been very depressed since that day almost 3 days ago,



    i know the feeling that pheros give, since im a long term user for some years now, they at times can give a

    elevated mood but at others can make u feel a little down especially if your not in a good mood to begin with, the

    highten the mood your in

    but i have never seen anything like this, this guy really got sick
    How long was

    he depressed for?

  12. #12
    Full Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    4862

    Default

    Well keep me updated on

    how the pheromones work out for you man. Which ones did you order i you don't mind me asking.

    Myself, I ordered

    SOE, Chikara, 2x NPA and assorted gelpacks. The two special's that they have up at the store.

    So NPA left you

    feeling a little weird? In a good or bad way lol? Aggressive?

    I know there are some post but I would like to know

    from a first time user.

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I ordered AE, Chikara

    unscented, and SOE. SOE made me feel weird, at 1st I put it off to my mind playing tricks on me so I took another

    sniff. What gives it away as not being all in my head is that after 20 mins I got the same sorta headache I get

    after I take xtc, its sort of a lightheaded brain fog sorta feeling. Usually this will last me anywhere from a week

    to a month or 2 and is the reason I dont take xtc, I am not saying these are not phermones but it effects brain

    chemistry. It is slowly getting better so I am predicting I will feel a bit out of it for about a week.

    I wanna

    ask bronzie if he thinks I should give chikara a wiff when I start feeling better cause I dont wanna give up on this

    stuff but I just know some things arnt for me, just like some drugs arnt for me.

    And by weird I mean, paniky,

    anxious and slightly depressed, and afew other things I cant put into words.

  14. #14
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5328

    Default

    Often as a first time user

    you get a special feeling in the head.. It will go over when you get used to the phero's..
    I can't remember what

    it's called but it's normal and some people experience it..
    I did too the first time I used phero's..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    Often

    as a first time user you get a special feeling in the head.. It will go over when you get used to the phero's..
    I

    can't remember what it's called but it's normal and some people experience it..
    I did too the first time I used

    phero's..

    I had what bronzies friend had, its just that I took 1 wiff and 1 sniff, and his friend was

    basicly wearing the stuff the whole night, poor bloke.
    Special feeling in the head is an understatement. I am

    waiting for bronzies response to see if I should take a sniff of the chikara but I would imagine its the same story.

    I doubt his friend would of wanted to use them again and neither would I, but if by any chance his friend has gotton

    used to them then I could too. But I dont think I am refering to something someone can get used to, thats like

    saying a skitzophrenic/bipolar person can get used to smoking pot. I bet it took the guy a couple of months to feel

    100&#37; again.

  16. #16
    Stranger
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arousing View Post
    Also I

    hate vivid dreams more than anything else, so was wondering if there is a way to avoid these, such as showering

    before going to bed?
    Make sure you remove the pheros before you go to bed. You can wash with soap and a

    washcloth or use some rubbing alcohol and a pat or even hand sanitizer like purell with some toilet paper.

    This

    should keep you from getting strange dreams. Also I think its important to remove the pheros every day to avoid

    pheromone build up at least that's what it says in the instructions for some pheros I've bought b4 (pherone).



    Also if you are a young guy I think you should not get a product with a lot of -none in it.

    Good luck 2u!

  17. #17
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5328

    Default

    Okay just sounded like a

    phero buzz.. I can remember first time I got my first order from L-S and I rolled on some SOE.. I got a wierd

    feeling in the head like I was a little confused and couldn't really focus like I usually can..
    The postman came

    and he's one I know.. He gave me my letters and right after closed his eyes a couple of times, shook his head and

    looked very strange.. He got out into the car and just stared out in the blue..
    I could really see it affected him,

    and I could also feel it do the same to me.. But now I'm used to it..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Article on perceived attractiveness
    By NaughtieGirl in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 11:45 AM
  2. I just want to slap you young guys
    By Friendly1 in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 09:15 PM
  3. What do you guys think of this?
    By Lagrimas in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 07:04 PM
  4. OK guys; newbie(41); has read alot but need advice
    By polishkid99 in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 12:13 PM
  5. Guys 101, a short, yet comprehensive course
    By DrSmellThis in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 02:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •