Close

Default Can't find -nol or -rone OD info.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

can't find threads discussing ODs of -nol and/or -rone.

Anyone have some good info on this?

thanks

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

That's because you can't OD in

a strongly negative sense like an overdose of androstenone. You may not get what you want but no fright, flight or

fight problems. Problems with nol and rone products mainly revolve around making a poor product choice for the

situation as overdoses are not clearcut or common.

Androstenol ODs have been discussed extensively on this forum

for years. We just don't call them ODs. Instead, we refer to them as DIHLs, motospeak, motormouth, uncontrolled

laughter, too much honesty, etc. I find nol overdoses entertaining at bars and parties but a bummer at work. That's

what I mean eariler by overdoses not being clearcut.

Beyond chemsets, rone is not used as a standalone product.

It seems to work best in conjunction with nol and none mixes. A314 is the only product I know of as predominantly

rone, and it's 80% rone and 20% none and a half dozen supplemental mones. I tried to OD on it--used 12

drops--but it seemed to continue to enhance a respectful and somewhat authoritative persona. Perfect for the

workplace. However I can see in a casual social situation--happy hour or party--this persona would appear

standoffish--maybe an arrogant ass--and may be viewed as sort of an OD. Some of the young folk call it the fatherly

vibe. Actually a rone heavy mix is simply a poor choice for a party or bar (unless you spike it with SOE and/or

NPA). With experience, you gradually learn to choose the right products for your persona and the situation.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

P6-Mega (not available on

love-scent) is a product which contains only aRone! But it is expensive and unknown how much aRone it contains!

I agree that aRone let apperars you at fatherly! It attracts almost exclusively women aged 10 years older than I!

But it creates a pleasant vibe!

funny that Gegogi should

mention:

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    ...I can see in a casual social situation--happy hour or party--this persona would

appear standoffish--maybe an arrogant ass--and may be viewed as sort of an OD...a rone heavy mix is simply a poor

choice for a party or bar (unless you spike it with SOE and/or NPA).
    i'd been experimenting with A314

lately. a couple weeks ago, i went to happy hour & wore 2 drops of A314, 2 dabs of TE Heat (from an old NPA/m bottle

that i cleaned several times with anti-bacterial soap), 2 drops of PI/w, 2 drops of Cleo, and 3 drops of A1

(undiluted). i covered with this "hippie cologne" i got from some health food store.

now, i'm the kind of person

that can't get away with too much -none. in fact, i usually wear half the amount i wore that night. But that night,

i figured it was a bar...so...

i got our waitress to sit & chat w/us (she's 22 or 23). she chatted with my

friends & kind of ignored me for the most part; even though I was the one who invited her to

sit w/us. she sat with us for a good 10 minutes.

later that night, i was smoking w/a friend (female) & this girl

(late 20's & well on her way to getting plastered) came up & talked w/my friend. she stayed for like a minute. my

friend & i joked w/her, but she didn't even look at me.

also tested out A314 at work a few times: 1 drop of A314

& 2 drops of A1; sometimes with PI/w or Cleo or both added. once, i had to ask my supervisor (black female in her

late 30's) about a case & she got mad at me. i didn't understand why we could not advise the client about a

certain something, so i asked "why" & she got even angrier. at this point, i didn't know what to tell the client,

so i asked the supervisor & she got even angrier. it was like she thought i was questioning her judgment.

i know

lawyers tend to be argumentative by nature, but shit. other times, she wasn't all that friendly while i wore A314;

even when wearing it in combination with PI/w or Cleo. and this other attorney (male in his late 50's) would try to

give me the stare down. i would just ignore his ass or stare right back at him. he's your typical cocky lawyer who

thinks he's the gift to humankind.

some fellow students looked to me for advice, while others just flat out

ignored me.

all in all, A314 hasn't worked that well for me; even when i tried to "soften" things up by wearing

PI/w and/or Cleo.

i'm thinking about getting Impi, though; especially since i can't get away with -none heavy

stuff. from reading the forums, it seems like Impi is similar to wearing SOE + TE, but subtler.

i kind of wonder

if A314 would work well in a BDSM bar/setting, though; especially with TE/m or NPA/m added to it. too bad no such

bar where i am.

Well gecko, you hit on something

about A314. It tends to impart a vibe of authority, steadfastness and maturity. If you are in a position of

authority it amps you up and makes communication and cooperation smoother. If you are not in a position of power, it

can make you look threatening or like an upstart alpha wantabe. I'm assuming you're maybe a student intern and

sending out signals incongruent with your position in the law firm hierarchy. Now a secure alpha would not be

threatened with you. However, those with personal/professional insecurity may instinctively feel the need to protect

themselves against upstarts by demonstrating and asserting power, and thus your problems.

The key to success with

mones is your persona and position must match and reinforce your pheromone signature. If it's out of sync or

totally incongruous it leads to confusion, fear, confrontation or simply being ignored.

With all this said, A314

works great for me at work, but I'm a college professor and the A314 vibe fits like a glove. For happy hour it

definitely needs serious supplements of sexual and social mones.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Have you tryed A314 on it's

own for a week with ½ or 1 drop?
    Because for me I always want to see the effects of the product before mixing

it..
    But also your attitude is very important in these matters..

Fx. in my latest exam projekt there's a girl

that very argumentative.. If she has an idea and you have another and you argument towards your idea she get's

angry because she feels its an personal assault..
    One other female have tried ti argument with her and she got very

angry and punched out after her..
    She (the argumentative girl) did the same with me (argumenting - not sure its

said right ) but I didn't back down because she didn't could come up with better arguments.. She said stuff

like "you're so stupid because you can't see I'm right" and I just thought it was funny because that wasn't an

argument that would convince me she were right..
    And the next time we came to the same situation and I came with a

better argument then her, she agreed and said "year I can see that point"

So if you wear a mone that

sends out a perticular vibe it's also important to act that way.. Hope you understand me

But Geg also has

a point, I will agree to
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Gegogi & WorkingMann,

i agree

with you both.

Gegogi, you are right about me being a law student.

you both summarized everything i was trying

to say a lot better than i did. haha here i am trying to be a lawyer & i can't even communicate very

well.

i definitely didn't think things through clearly before trying out A314 at work. for example, i didn't

think about my "position" at the workplace. i'm pretty clueless about social interactions even though i'm

in my late 30's. i was thinking that A314 would help create a rapport between myself & my supervisor, but failed to

judge whether she was an insecure person or not. so congruency (i.e. my persona and/or position -- in this case both

-- not coinciding with my vibe or "aura") + a target's insecurities, resulted in bad reactions. haha.

another

problem (with the incident with my supervisor that i mentioned) is that i was clearly wrong in thinking that we

could advise the client on the particular matter. i didn't mind being wrong, but i didn't understand why we

couldn't advise the client. unfortunately the supervisor took it as a challenge to her authority. i should have

thrown her a bone by saying "i'm not questioning your decision" and then asked "why", but i

didn't think of it at the time. live & learn.

i got great reactions out of the support staff & some fellow

interns, though. but again, position.

WorkingMann, i understood your post. i sort of tried A314 on its own

for a bit. i say "sort of" b/c i always add a bit of A1 to be on the safe side. my problem (in addition to being

socially clueless) is that i get a bit impatient. i definitely have to try these newer products on their own for

a longer period of time.

as for the happy hour, i was trying to be social & friendly; instead of my usual quiet &

keep to myself type of person. in hindsight, i think maybe i was trying too hard. i was doing alright until i got

our waitress to sit with us. then i started second guessing myself & started thinking too much about what i should

do. body language is everything & i failed to turn my chair around to face her; instead, i sat there with my head

turned toward her while my body was facing away from her. so i probably added to the standoffish / arrogant ass vibe

by maintaining that position, even though i was trying to be friendly & talk with her (and even though i had quite a

bit of -nol on, also).

bottom line is that i am naturally a quiet & a keep to myself kind of person, and even

though i was trying to come out of this shell, the A314 + the way i was acting probably didn't help much.

in the

end, i learned a few things, so not all is lost.

thank you both for your comments, by the way.

, all of

you.

The key to success with mones is your persona and position must match and reinforce your pheromone

signature. If it's out of sync or totally incongruous it leads to confusion, fear, confrontation or simply being

ignored.
    So if you wear a mone that sends out a perticular vibe it's also important to act that

way..
    I've read many posts on A314, infact I have a bottle in transit to my house. Out of all the posts

I've read this thread has been the most informative on the nature and usage of A314.

thx

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Gecko
    Being

impatient is a "normal" reaction for many.. They cant wait to get out and see results.. But takeour time to do slow

testing as you will see better results and what really really works plus which dosages that works for you with which

products..
    When I started using mones before I came here I also rushed through but as I found out to do slow

testing it helped me a lot.. You can see results much better because even though the product works it woun't give

kick ass results every single time (at least not most of the times )..
    When you test with the same dosage

over a week (fx. ½ - 1 drop) you can see the results for the whole week and see what that dosage for that product

gives you.. Then the next week increase with fx. 1 drop and test again..
    When you hit the OD-stage (and you will)

go back to the dosage that worked the best..
    and remember.. When mixing the dosages that worked for one product can

change when mixed with other products (even thought they don't have the same ingredients/mones in) and again try

testing slowly..
    Good luck
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Thread Information