Black
Dark

Complexion

5’11”

lbs

Slim athletic build
Laid back personality

Products used:

NPA – great success both alone and in mixes, but inconsistent. I’m good for one to

two dabs, max two and a half. Anything past that and it gets bad.

WAGG-N – real good success in mixes (NPA and AE in particular). Makes me come off too soft when used

alone though.

AE – Average success. I’ve actually gotten a couple

DIHL with AE but nothing consistently good to give it more than average.

Chikara – Slightly below average. Haven’t seen too much worth mentioning when using Chikara alone. I

get a little attention but nothing significant.

PI – Average, but as

advertised, consistent success. Better in mixes for me (SOE or WAGG-N).

SOE – Good success. This is another that works better in mixes or combined for me (ie NPA and/or

AE).

A314 – on the way…

What’s up fellas. I’ve been using mones for about a year now. Have lurked around here off and on since

then, though as you can see, this is my first time posting. Anyways, I’ve got a date with this Hawaiian chick on

Sunday (gonna catch a flick) and I’m trynna figure out which mone(s) to use to accomplish a specific goal.

A little background…She’s younger (23) and we work for the same

company (I’ve been there over a year; her a couple months…fresh from the island ). We don’t work together though.

I work in the main office and she works at a client site, so we hardly ever see each other or interact in a work

setting (we did in the beginning because all new employees start off in the main office and that’s how we got to

know each other). Anyways, we’ve hung out on a few occasions but only twice alone. The first time we went to lunch

around the time she first started. The second time was last week. She just moved in to her own apartment and I

helped her assemble some furniture. Afterwards, she took me out to eat as a thank you. The other occasions were in

group settings (a couple happy hours with coworkers; went rock climbing with a couple other people). Now I’m not

looking for anything long-term here with this chick. She’s cool as hell and I like kickin it with her cause we have

a lot of common interests and our personalities mesh (she’s small but athletic and likes sports…like a lil feminine

tomboy). I just want some cutty buddy love though LOL Which leads me to the task at hand. Right now, I can feel that

we’re at that point where we’re going to either progress down that path to being cutty buddies or I’m going to fall

into the eternal persecution of THE FRIEND ZONE. I’m trying to figure out what mone or mix of mones I should used

this weekend to keep her comfortable around me but make her feel a little more intimate. Not so much intimate as in

sex because I can tell she’s not promiscuous, but more touchy feely flirtatious.

More background on this chick…she’s not shy in the least bit but she is fairly reserved, similar to

myself. I threw a few little slick sexual comments out there last time to see if she’d bite but she didn’t for the

most part. She nibbled a couple times though lol Maybe she’s not that comfortable around me yet (she’s comfortable

enough to be alone with me wearing them little ass shorts she had on though lol) She’s not extremely experienced,

from what I can tell. She’s only had 3 boyfriends and all were during college. Told me she’s never heard the words

“I love you” from her parents or said “I love you” to a significant other which leads me to believe I have my work

cut out for me in the intimacy dept. She seems to be a daddy’s girl though so I was thinking maybe A314 or a mix

containing it? I just ordered that though earlier this week and the order got messed up, so it probably won’t be

here in time. I was also thinking some type of SOE mix since she does fall into that age bracket. For the past

couple months I’ve been wearing a WAGG-N/AE/NPA (2 drops, 3 drops, 1 ½ dabs) combo that’s worked pretty good for me

all-around and she’s been receptive to that since I’ve met her. But that friends line hasn’t been crossed yet and I

believe this next encounter on Sunday will be pivotal in determining whether it ever will be.

Anyone here have any experience with Hawaiian chicks?

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to give as much info and background on the situation as

possible.