Close

Journeyman

Default First-time phero user

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've read the

forums for a little bit and I decided to take the plunge and order some. I got the Beginner Pack (Super Primal & The

Edge) plus SOE and Chikara gel packs.

Can't wait to try it out, will share my experiences once I get a chance

to give em a spin.

Does anyone have some constructive advice for a beginner that hasn't already been posted?

Start small and go with it

for a couple of days to see results and build up with 1 drop at a time and test for a couple of days again to see

results for that dosage.. Keep doing this till tou start to see OD signs.. This means people get easily annoyed and

angry and then go back to the dosage that gave the best results for you
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

WorkingMann said it well, start

off small. When I started I had no patience and I ODed many times.

Create a 'PheroJournal'. Every time you wear

your -mones document your feelings and other's reactions. I just started mine even though I dabbled in -mones for

almost 2 years.

This may sound odd and others might disagree but [only] after you gain weeks/months of experience

and you have yet to OD it might be a learning experience to force an OD. This will help you detect signals from

people that are uncomfortable around you even if you are wearing 'safe' levels of -mones. Before you do read up on

other's ODs so you know a little of what to expect. Be careful with forced ODing... it is not a walk in the

park.

I don't know how much this is posted but.... I find 'cooldowns' to be very important. I never walk into

a situation after JUST applying -mones. If I am about to do something and I want to wear my -mones and I only have

say 5 minutes to apply them before I head out... I NEVER do a full dose... 1/3 to 1/2. Sometimes I will just have to

skip them.

Journeyman

Back to post my experiences thus

far.

Things haven't gone as well as I would have liked, but mainly I think it's the environment I work in

rather than any particular problem with the pheromones themselves.

I work at a bar inside a movie theater, so

most women are on dates when I serve them. Also, things are pretty dead during the week (I'm the only bartender on

duty). The lack of co-workers and customers to try it with doesn't exactly help out with the pickup game.

That

being said, I feel the pheromones work reasonably well when opportunities present themselves. I seemed to get a good

reaction from an older lady (who met her date at the bar), though I can't be sure it was the pheromones and not my

ability to mix good shooters.

Customers do seem more talkative (especially with TE/None) and they also seem to be

tipping a bit better.

I also find myself thinking more about where I can go to give myself a better chance at

meeting women. I'd say that the pheromones are worth it for that alone. I also feel more confident with them on,

especially with TE/-none. Again, I think the confidence alone is worth the price.

I'll try to keep everyone

posted on my progress.

Journeyman

Back to post some new thoughts

and updates.

MAN, guys can get pissy/territorial when you wear -None! I had a door-to-door salesman throw a

hissy fit a couple of days ago even while getting what he was offering (apparently he thought editing/clarifying the

contract would void his commission). I tried to diffuse the situation by being empathetic to his concern, but it

didn't help too much.

Noticed a couple of hits. One was an Apple Genius I talked to about my

no-longer-functioning iPod Nano. She seemed giggly and flirty despite what I'm sure seemed like some random idiot

that broke his iPod and forgot to get the paperwork. Can't remember if I combined the TE with Chikara or SOE that

day, though.

Also had a girl at the bar (with a guy, no less) lean in and comment how I was a kind

soul or had a kind face or something like that (to which I remember thinking DAMN HIPPIE! slightly sarcastically). I

chalk that up as a hit, but not quite the sexually charged hit type I was looking for (I think that day was

TE/SOE).

I also bought some cologne as cover scent. I feel a dangerous and expensive addiction starting.

Ended up getting Terre de Hermes and paired up Burberry Brit body wash to go with the Armani Code I already bought

(couldn't find Code body wash). For the record, the only people that seem to know their stuff are the ones at the

expensive department stores (Saks, and to a lesser extent Neiman Marcus). I've only found one knowledgeable

salesman at the regular ones (at Macy's), the rest seem to be bored Eastern European women that seem almost angry

that you're disturbing them (if they're there at all). Most certainly don't seem too eager to help.

The

young lady from Saks, however, knew her stuff (or at least appeared to), talked about basenotes and was able to

match my preference (something citrusy) to what they had, and seemed to genuinely want to help to a degree I almost

never saw with the regular cologne salsepeople. Most of their stuff is more expensive (~30% more), but (to

paraphrase Ferris Bueller) if you have the means, I highly recommend picking something up.

I plan to go out

clubbing fairly soon, I'll put in an update once I do so.

Phero Dude

Sounds like they're working for you

Bguy20 , SOE with TE is a good combo I've found too. Often I forget I'm wearing mones and wonder why people are

acting odd around me.... Your Bar story is very similier to one I had the first time I wore a SOE/TE combo , I was

having a quiet beer after work and this woman kept on turning around and staring at me. After about 5 minutes she

came and sat beside me and proceeded to tell me how I seemed like a cool dude and very content , what was my secret.

Needless to say after a while we headed back to her place for some nookie , I ended up bailing as she let slip her

B/F was home and I realised she was going to use me to piss him off , plus she turned out to be a complete

nutter.... Be carefull with mones in a bar/club as you will pick up the occasional crazy woman. I don't have enough

time to tell you all my crazy woman stories..... lets just say I have a lot!
    early 40's white male or or

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Sounds like

they're working for you Bguy20 , SOE with TE is a good combo I've found too. Often I forget I'm wearing mones and

wonder why people are acting odd around me.... Your Bar story is very similier to one I had the first time I wore a

SOE/TE combo , I was having a quiet beer after work and this woman kept on turning around and staring at me. After

about 5 minutes she came and sat beside me and proceeded to tell me how I seemed like a cool dude and very content ,

what was my secret. Needless to say after a while we headed back to her place for some nookie , I ended up bailing

as she let slip her B/F was home and I realised she was going to use me to piss him off , plus she turned out to be

a complete nutter.... Be carefull with mones in a bar/club as you will pick up the occasional crazy woman. I don't

have enough time to tell you all my crazy woman stories..... lets just say I have a lot!
    I subscribe

to the Angelina Jolie theory: Crazy women have the best sex.

Any experience with NPA, GAF? Running out

of SOE gelpaks, was considering adding NPA to the collection.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by BGuy20 View Post
    I subscribe to

the Angelina Jolie theory: Crazy women have the best sex.
    Any experience with NPA, GAF? Running out of SOE

gelpaks, was considering adding NPA to the collection.
    Well, where to start... Yep, some of my best

times have been with complete nutters. Just be very carefull and remain in charge all times , thats the secret to

getting out alive.
    NPA is my secret additive , when combined with SOE in the right doses you will truly become

"the man" . (TE is the same only 5 times more diluted)
    As I often post here, for me 2 dabs of NPA + 12-18 inches

of SOE are magic. But being heavy in the none dept naturally I can only wear this once every 2-3 days without OD.

For example, yesterday I put this mix on for some fun while shopping, got ignored for about 2 hours then lots of

interest. Today after showering called into work and ran some errands, wow, it's all I can say. I had to sort out

some tax issues with the accountant lass who is mid fifties and a grumpy cow at the best of times, she couldn't do

enough for me! Got major flirt action while around town from others as well, It seems to drag woman much closer into

my personal space, sometimes it even surprises me.
    enjoy!
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information