Hey Bruce.. HOws things going?! anyway.. BTW, great site... I love it! ever since i found it..

ok well, i usually buy chikara from you guys like once a month.. and you guys are pretty fast about the shipping

and everything, no problem there.. But last shipment, i ordered chikara and when i got it, well i guess someone

pushed the cap on too much or something and the packaging inside was covered in chikara.. as soon as i opened it, it

was all over soaked inside.. i'd say maybe about 1/4 of the bottle was gone.. rememebr, this is like my third

purchase of chikara, so i know how much comes in it when its "full". well anyway.. from what i've read, it seems

that ur a easy going kinda guy.. i'm not asking for any compensation or nothing, cuz i still love the chikara and

i still used the remaining contents, but i am going to purchase another bottle later today, and i was hoping that

maybe you can tell the shipping department to be a little more careful when shipping this stuff.. I would hate to

pay good money again and have it delivered to me 3/4 full again.. but like i said.. Still a happy shopper!

Peace. any comments for me, please e-mail me at: beatz_yo@hotmail.com since i'm not able to

private message you on here.. thanx again!