Close

Stranger

Default Alpha 7 OD suggestions, comments?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,

I recently received Alpha 7 and have used it twice now, with less than pleasing results. I think just a

smidgin puts me in OD range. On both occasions I used only one drop covered with an a good amount of cologne. I

got nasty looks the first time, and then today a coworker said that I smelled like absolute shit and felt like he

wanted to throw up the whole time he was with me. Didn't help that we spent about two hours driving in the car.

Any suggestions here on how to better use this beast, or is it possibly just too much for me?

How old are you? Perhaps A-7 might

be too much. You might want to try something with out ~none.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Zlo5 View Post
    Hello,

I recently received Alpha 7 and have used it twice now, with less than pleasing results. I think just a smidgin

puts me in OD range. On both occasions I used only one drop covered with an a good amount of cologne. I got nasty

looks the first time, and then today a coworker said that I smelled like absolute shit and felt like he wanted to

throw up the whole time he was with me. Didn't help that we spent about two hours driving in the car. Any

suggestions here on how to better use this beast, or is it possibly just too much for me?
    You could try smaller amounts like a small dab and if ok then advance to 1/2 drop. I have used added

aNOL and aRONE with one drop A7 and had pleasant results. and also A7 x 1 drop and A314 x 2 drops was fine. Remember

one drop will give you over 20mcg aNONE, and many younger men can easily get by with between 5-12

mcg.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

I'm 29, so it very well may be

over the top for me. I've had positive results with TE & NPA for I thought I'd try the big guns, but women

scurrying away with their grocery carts and children crying is not what I'm looking for .

I will try

Terry's suggestion before I come to any further conclusions.
    Thx!

Hey Zlo,

I'm 29 myself

and have also purchased A7 some weeks ago. Unfortunately I've had no success with it whatsoever. I've given up on

the heavy -none products, because I seem to OD very easily on A7 and NPA. TE seems to be okay, but more than 3 dabs

already brings me in the OD zone... Guess I'll stay at C7 and SOE most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Zlo5 View Post
    I'm 29,

so it very well may be over the top for me. I've had positive results with TE & NPA for I thought I'd try the big

guns, but women scurrying away with their grocery carts and children crying is not what I'm looking for .

Tragic shit man hey HA HA,

I will try Terry's

suggestion before I come to any further conclusions.
    Thx!
    When i have on one

drop with 2 drops A314 i get all types of women smiling at me, and younger women just start giggling, Always a good

wear for me is Alpha 7, it is actually my own "pheroprooof" Isnt it great to be old, well it suits me well, Wish i

could say the same for my chiky, well i suppose different cources 4 different horses. Hmmmm, what if i put some cops

on the horses nose before the big race, i better git to bed, it seems my androstenol levels may be a little

heightened lol.

Save your bottle of A7 Z. When

you hit middle age you'll love A7 due to all the women half your age falling in your lap.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Save

your bottle of A7 Z. When you hit middle age you'll love A7 due to all the women half your age falling in your

lap.
    HA HA HA YES To true, Well have to write a book "The Art of Avoiding Hot

Dames" ha ha he he

Stranger

Is your A7 scented? Mine

is scented. I am 25 and i put half drop on. Smell of ylang makes me puke and i can constantly smell none on myself.

I dont know if i should keep it or let it go. If it attracts women in 30-40 - thats fine. I like those.
    25 years old caucasian male, 6 foot 4 inches, 215 pounds, average built, can not aproach girl and keep conversation (working on it).

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikefun View Post
    Is your A7 scented? Mine is scented. I am 25 and i put half drop on. Smell of ylang

makes me puke and i can constantly smell none on myself. I dont know if i should keep it or let it go. If it

attracts women in 30-40 - thats fine. I like those.
    My A7 is the unscented

variety, i am 55 amd one drop is no problem 4 me at all, even at 2 there is no real problem as long as i soften it

with a little added aNOL + extra spike of aRONE, The only real problem with A7 is 4 me i tend to get a slight build

up after several days, so as soon as the action dries up i give it a break and or have a good scrub up and it soon

comes back on line 4 me. I dont worry about the covering it as i sometimes forget, i still get good action from the

stuff, and i dont mind the lil bit funky smell one little bit, actually i like it, ha ha . As far as i am concerned.

women of 30 or 40 are still spring chickens and in their prime, at this level of maturity they still appreciate good

loving more than some of those 19 year olds who just seem like they can never get enough and turn up every day

wanting hot action. I know that we have to be carefull in our communications with the 19 yo vintage because if they

get the idea that we will entertain their lusts then there is no stopping them you will find, and it is so easy to

find a monumental problem on your hands, because once they receive a taste of your sweet treat offerings it is like

trying to hold back an inferno with a glass of water ha ha but not so funny when they continually want monsenior de

pussy fed and pampered.

Phero Dude

Default The young'n

Terry

You are

truly hilarious!

I wish I had your problems of women causing a fire brigade regardless of how little water is

left in my hose.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Terry

You are truly hilarious!

I wish I had your problems of women causing a fire

brigade regardless of how little water is left in my hose.
    Its funny i was

only just thinking upon this subject when i arose for my shave at 4.30 thismorning, just how easy it is for a man to

have a woman latch on to him and that there are just so many girls out there who are looking for a genuine loving

man and especially one that is not afraid to get his fire hose wet time and time

again......

It always seems to start with a kiss or

so it seems..... ie Instant Rise

Phero Dude

Default OD's on A7/SOE after a workout

I

haven't done any weight training in about a year, and have only done walking. I naturally carry quite a bit of

muscle on me (5'8" 175 lbs) and I have always had too much None, or none side effects either way you look at

it.

I am now 39 and over the last 2 weeks have been wearing A7/SOE with great success as long as I take a

break from it every 3rd day or so. I guess my none signature is not as strong anymore.

But I decided that to

lose more fat I would add some ellitpical work at the gym (maybe 20 min). Note this is still not weight training

just cardio. I didn't get my THR up much just 120 bpm or so so I know I wasn't overdoing anything.

You

know what. The next day (today) my arms , back, chest, and traps have all grown a little, I look absolutely

terrible now as I am naturally short and any more added bulk on my short legs and biceps just doesn't look good on

me.

That wasn't the worst case. Today I noticed the normal dosage of a7/soe took me into the overdose

zone. What the heck is going on here? I must be extremely high in none but it doesn't make sense as I don't have

a high sex drive. I do feel tensed up which might be why I am appearing to feel bad. I tried stretching to relax

but it didn't help. I feel my neck is all tensed up from the elliptical and it irritates my shoulders and neck and

create more irritation to my already short fuse.

So I realized today that I can't do any more elliptical or

ANy weight training. I can get away with a LITTLE bicycling provided it doesn't build much muscle. Since the legs

are not closely attached to my face I probably won't tense up in neck and shoulder region nor carry a tense

disposition.

I will naturally now produce a medium or low none level, so it will be up to chikara or A7/SOE

to do the job. I don't mind a more fragile look as I'm not after just sex with big butt cheek mama's.

I

can complement a more sensitive aura with the mones and dressing up more authoritively (whichever image I

like).

Given I turn in quite a timid guy with just the aerobics (walking and cycling), it will be nice to add

in some none, from either A7/SOE again, or some chikara. I hear chikara is a more universal aura and can appeal to

many different types of people (and if I act up different roles I may be able to entice different women :-)

)

Pure nol by itself would probably be a BIG mistake as aerobics produces pure nol anyways.

Any other

suggestions while I'm at this?

Normally I have kinda loose skin since I dropped the weights. But if I

choose to avoid weight training any ideas how I can tighten it up and make it look younger and softer? I'm tried

bodycreams but they didn't do much.

Also I hear Dial Magnetic will do the job but its not here in Canada

yet! Damn!

HM

That's interesting! I'm 5'8"

as well but have 15 pounds on you as I weigh 190 and work out 3-4 times per week. Perhaps I carry it differently as

I get a lot of compliments on how I look. Perhaps it's because I have long arms?

Normally my cardio is

swimming because I like the stretching it gives me as well as just enjoy being in the water. I do dress in loose

clothing. Perhaps if you did cardio more often the size increase would be less noticable?

At 53 years old it is

very easy to OD on -none. Normally I can get away with a single dab of A7 covered with SoE, or Chikara or AQ and a

natural scent of my choosing. If I wear more -none than that I OD every time.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I

haven't done any weight training in about a year, and have only done walking. I naturally carry quite a bit of

muscle on me (5'8" 175 lbs) and I have always had too much None, or none side effects either way you look at it.

I am now 39 and over the last 2 weeks have been wearing A7/SOE with great success as long as I take a break from

it every 3rd day or so. I guess my none signature is not as strong anymore.

But I decided that to lose more fat

I would add some ellitpical work at the gym (maybe 20 min). Note this is still not weight training just cardio. I

didn't get my THR up much just 120 bpm or so so I know I wasn't overdoing anything.

You know what. The next

day (today) my arms , back, chest, and traps have all grown a little, I look absolutely terrible now as I am

naturally short and any more added bulk on my short legs and biceps just doesn't look good on me.

That wasn't

the worst case. Today I noticed the normal dosage of a7/soe took me into the overdose zone. What the heck is going

on here? I must be extremely high in none but it doesn't make sense as I don't have a high sex drive. I do feel

tensed up which might be why I am appearing to feel bad. I tried stretching to relax but it didn't help. I feel my

neck is all tensed up from the elliptical and it irritates my shoulders and neck and create more irritation to my

already short fuse.

So I realized today that I can't do any more elliptical or ANy weight training. I can get

away with a LITTLE bicycling provided it doesn't build much muscle. Since the legs are not closely attached to my

face I probably won't tense up in neck and shoulder region nor carry a tense disposition.

I will naturally now

produce a medium or low none level, so it will be up to chikara or A7/SOE to do the job. I don't mind a more

fragile look as I'm not after just sex with big butt cheek mama's.

I can complement a more sensitive aura with

the mones and dressing up more authoritively (whichever image I like).

Given I turn in quite a timid guy with

just the aerobics (walking and cycling), it will be nice to add in some none, from either A7/SOE again, or some

chikara. I hear chikara is a more universal aura and can appeal to many different types of people (and if I act up

different roles I may be able to entice different women :-) )

Pure nol by itself would probably be a BIG mistake

as aerobics produces pure nol anyways.

Any other suggestions while I'm at this?

Normally I have kinda

loose skin since I dropped the weights. But if I choose to avoid weight training any ideas how I can tighten it up

and make it look younger and softer? I'm tried bodycreams but they didn't do much.

Also I hear Dial Magnetic

will do the job but its not here in Canada yet! Damn!

HM
    I was

absolutley blown away by the youthfull skin appearance and the great feelings of health i have achieved since i have

been drinking the required amount of Kangen water for the last month, i would not have believed the results had i

been told as this has been the best single exercise i have undertaken ever.

But i would still recommend a big increase in the consumption of drinking

water for those who can not have access to Kangen water.

I realize also that exercise is important to us in many ways and i feel it

not in the best interest of our body and mind to force it into a routine that does not inspire us or offer us a feel

good experience.

Sometimes just some simple labouring

or some bush trail walking or some hill climbing or the taking up of surfing or boating or something that feels

natural and exciting fun can be exactly what is

needed.

The inner man spirit and the zest and feelings

within us is a huge factor in concerning the attractant quotent that we can and may possess.

When we are in touch and are one with ourselves in

an attitude of thankfull acceptance and peace then all that we require for our advancement will flow into and around

about us if we just relax in confidence and enjoy the now that we have.

We have so much and there are so many that have so

very little.

Phero Dude

Default Blood Type

Does blood type have

anything to do with overdosing on none?

I'm a blood type O.

I wasn't overdosing on None this past

week when I wore alpha 7 and soe.

It JUST happened after the elliptical workout. I think it was the CHOICE

of exericise equipment as I did the elliptical which works the shoulder. I did a lot of Brazilian Juijitsu and Judo

, boxing etc over the last 15 years and had many injuries. I find my neck is a real weak link and any stress there

screws me up.

So it could be the none, or just the tension I get from aggravating those muscles. Either way

the final result is I look shorter and fatter and the weights don't work.

My own experience -- just walk and

do light cycling. I'll have to watch diet more.

HM

Does blood

type have anything to do with overdosing on none?

I'm a blood type O.
    I have seen theories that blood

type is involved and that type O's are heavy ~none producers. On the other hand I've never seen any convincing lab

studies to support the theory.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    That's

interesting! I'm 5'8" as well but have 15 pounds on you as I weigh 190 and work out 3-4 times per week. Perhaps I

carry it differently as I get a lot of compliments on how I look. Perhaps it's because I have long arms?

Wow...being 190 at 5'8 Means you look close like Arnold, when he was training (proportioinally)

Im

6'2 190 and people think im "Muscular"

Thread Information