Close

Stranger

Default Another Newbie Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi All,

Just

looking for some input on what might be a good start for me. As I read more and more, it seems like age and physical

characteristics makes some difference, so here's what I got. 43 yrs old, 5'6", 185 lbs, muscular gym rat... not so

approachable looking and kind of an alpha... just being honest here. Once the ladys get to know me though it's

cool, cause I'm really not all that... but its the intial perception from how I look I guess. Anyway, I bought some

Chikara and some Pheros, along with some NPA... I also got a little sampler of the SOE gel. I gotta tell you... from

one of the posts I read, I tried some Pheros with a dab of NPA and a nice line of SOE before I got a massage the

other day. I can honestly tell you that the 22 year old girl that I go to got really frisky and we got into some

kinky conversation... she kept saying how hot it was in the room, but I was comfortable. She even got to the point

where she was fanning herself with her hand. Something was up with that, so I'm a believer... just looking for a

nice combo that will work for me. Now the Chikara hasnt seemed to have that effect so far. What do you folks think?

Lots of good posts here, so I'll keep going through them. Thanks!
    TrickCycles

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by jpidre View Post
    Hi

All,

Just looking for some input on what might be a good start for me. As I read more and more, it seems like

age and physical characteristics makes some difference, so here's what I got. 43 yrs old, 5'6", 185 lbs, muscular

gym rat... not so approachable looking and kind of an alpha... just being honest here. Once the ladys get to know me

though it's cool, cause I'm really not all that... but its the intial perception from how I look I guess. Anyway,

I bought some Chikara and some Pheros, along with some NPA... I also got a little sampler of the SOE gel. I gotta

tell you... from one of the posts I read, I tried some Pheros with a dab of NPA and a nice line of SOE before I got

a massage the other day. I can honestly tell you that the 22 year old girl that I go to got really frisky and we got

into some kinky conversation... she kept saying how hot it was in the room, but I was comfortable. She even got to

the point where she was fanning herself with her hand. Something was up with that, so I'm a believer... just

looking for a nice combo that will work for me. Now the Chikara hasnt seemed to have that effect so far. What do you

folks think? Lots of good posts here, so I'll keep going through them. Thanks!
    Good posting, Concerning the Chikara, how many sprays are you applying ? and are you using it alone

? Yes NPA and SOE, Legendary and awsome, This mix sure is a firestarter.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Jpidre

I'm 50, 5' 8" and

190 lbs in good shape. Somewhat aggressive and alpha as well.

Chikara worked pretty well for me and even better

with just a touch of TE but not any more than a touch. NPA would have been overkill and an OD.

Something else

that has been working really well for me but there seems to be very little discussion is unscented . In both

cases I use unscented and cover it with something I like.

The best thing you can do is experiment with the gel

packs until you discover what works for you. Then you can invest in larger quantites.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Today I went with 2 shots of

Chikara to the throat area, a shot to the back of neck and a shot on the wrists. I dont know, but the girls in the

coffee shop didnt seem to be diggin me... too much? What do you guys think about the Pheros... any good? What do you

mix it with?
    TrickCycles

You probably used to much. A

couple sprays is about all I ever needed. A lot of people subscribe to the belief that less is more. When you OD you

get ignored or even repel. Also, not everybody is going to be atttracted by any combination, so don't expect it.

Don't expect the ladies to make the first move either, you have to try too.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information