Close

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Pheremones and The Total Package

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Perhaps

    this should be in the 'open discussion forum' not sure, but I've been on the pheremones (yes, on, like I would

    say, "He's on crack") for about a month now and am very happy with the results.

    I've read a lot about it

    being more than just the mones themselves, as I would say, "The Total Package" - The way you dress, groom, carry

    yourself, etc. So today for another aspect of my life I got my Nike MaxVision contacts from my optometrist

    (Plano-ie-no vision correction) . So far they're awesome.

    I got to thinking now that I have this prescription

    about the possibilities of colored contacts. Not something outrageous mind you, but something to enhance the eyes.



    Question 1: Does that carry a 'gay' vibe (no offense to any people of such persuasion)

    Question 2: Does

    anyone (man) have experience with colored contacts?

    I know how I'm mesmerized by some women because of their

    eyes, whether contacts or not so I assume it would be the same for women.

    By the way--Less than 30 minutes after

    I left the optometrist I got a myspace friend request from an unknown person with a private profile--Turned out to

    be the 23 year old girl that worked there. Thanks SOE and Chikara!

  2. #2
    Stranger
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlo5 View Post
    I've

    read a lot about it being more than just the mones themselves, as I would say, "The Total Package" - The way you

    dress, groom, carry yourself, etc. So today for another aspect of my life I got my Nike MaxVision contacts from my

    optometrist (Plano-ie-no vision correction) . So far they're awesome.

    I got to thinking now that I have this

    prescription about the possibilities of colored contacts. Not something outrageous mind you, but something to

    enhance the eyes.

    Question 1: Does that carry a 'gay' vibe (no offense to any people of such persuasion)



    Question 2: Does anyone (man) have experience with colored contacts?

    I know how I'm mesmerized by some women

    because of their eyes, whether contacts or not so I assume it would be the same for women.
    Question1:

    I could see where "some" people may say that. From my experience it would be friends or people that I see every

    day. But overall, I would say definately not. Especially if you carry yourself well. As you said, it's the over all

    package.

  3. #3
    Kodachrome Forever! Gegogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    2,708
    Rep Power
    6728

    Default

    Sheesh, the "gay guy vibe" comes

    from how you talk, walk and carry yourself, not from the color of your eyes. Nobody will know they're colored

    unless you use an unnatural hue.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

  4. #4
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    5955

    Default

    I didn't know you could tell

    someone was gay from eye colour!
    It's a bit of a trendy thing over here at the moment to wear coloured lenses ,

    my ex who has naturally brown eyes and skin often wears green contacts and swears it gets her more attention from

    the lads.
    I'm often accused of wearing contacts as I have pale skin , black hair and bright blue eyes... Trust

    me, woman notice things like that a lot more then any guy ever would. She may not say anything but will definatly

    notice if you have unusual "colouring". Woman love eye contact so use it to your advantage!
    early 40's white male or or

  5. #5
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the replies, I'm pretty

    sure I'm going to try it. No, I certainly didn't mean to insinuate that you can tell someone is gay by the color

    of their eyes, and while the other things mentioned may be good indicators sometimes they're not reliable either!



    I think comingsoon nailed it--people you know or see every day would be the concern. It was more of a 'your

    buddy says, "I'm going to wear colored contacts" would you reply, "dude that's so gay"' type question.

  6. #6
    Kodachrome Forever! Gegogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    2,708
    Rep Power
    6728

    Default

    I hear young 'n dumb guys saying

    "dude that's so gay" to almost anything beyond their realm of experience or understanding. Who gives rats tail

    about what your running buds think unless, of course, you or they are gay and therefore active targets for your

    pheromone aura. Just avoid wearing cropped pants and your should be okay.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

  7. #7
    Stranger
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlo5 View Post
    I think

    comingsoon nailed it--people you know or see every day would be the concern. It was more of a 'your buddy says,

    "I'm going to wear colored contacts" would you reply, "dude that's so gay"' type question.
    Exactly. I

    didn't mean that your buds would think that you were actually coming out of the closet. And as Gegogi said, who

    cares what they think. Although, for me, it is a bit frustrating when I make positive changes to myself or lifestyle

    and my friends think differently.

  8. #8
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    7390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I hear young

    'n dumb guys saying "dude that's so gay" to almost anything beyond their realm of experience or understanding.


    Hmmm. I hear mostly young girls use that phrase.
    I guess they must be dumb.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •