Close

Stranger

Default Pheremones and The Total Package

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Perhaps

this should be in the 'open discussion forum' not sure, but I've been on the pheremones (yes, on, like I would

say, "He's on crack") for about a month now and am very happy with the results.

I've read a lot about it

being more than just the mones themselves, as I would say, "The Total Package" - The way you dress, groom, carry

yourself, etc. So today for another aspect of my life I got my Nike MaxVision contacts from my optometrist

(Plano-ie-no vision correction) . So far they're awesome.

I got to thinking now that I have this prescription

about the possibilities of colored contacts. Not something outrageous mind you, but something to enhance the eyes.

Question 1: Does that carry a 'gay' vibe (no offense to any people of such persuasion)

Question 2: Does

anyone (man) have experience with colored contacts?

I know how I'm mesmerized by some women because of their

eyes, whether contacts or not so I assume it would be the same for women.

By the way--Less than 30 minutes after

I left the optometrist I got a myspace friend request from an unknown person with a private profile--Turned out to

be the 23 year old girl that worked there. Thanks SOE and Chikara!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Zlo5 View Post
    I've

read a lot about it being more than just the mones themselves, as I would say, "The Total Package" - The way you

dress, groom, carry yourself, etc. So today for another aspect of my life I got my Nike MaxVision contacts from my

optometrist (Plano-ie-no vision correction) . So far they're awesome.

I got to thinking now that I have this

prescription about the possibilities of colored contacts. Not something outrageous mind you, but something to

enhance the eyes.

Question 1: Does that carry a 'gay' vibe (no offense to any people of such persuasion)

Question 2: Does anyone (man) have experience with colored contacts?

I know how I'm mesmerized by some women

because of their eyes, whether contacts or not so I assume it would be the same for women.
    Question1:

I could see where "some" people may say that. From my experience it would be friends or people that I see every

day. But overall, I would say definately not. Especially if you carry yourself well. As you said, it's the over all

package.

Sheesh, the "gay guy vibe" comes

from how you talk, walk and carry yourself, not from the color of your eyes. Nobody will know they're colored

unless you use an unnatural hue.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

I didn't know you could tell

someone was gay from eye colour!
    It's a bit of a trendy thing over here at the moment to wear coloured lenses ,

my ex who has naturally brown eyes and skin often wears green contacts and swears it gets her more attention from

the lads.
    I'm often accused of wearing contacts as I have pale skin , black hair and bright blue eyes... Trust

me, woman notice things like that a lot more then any guy ever would. She may not say anything but will definatly

notice if you have unusual "colouring". Woman love eye contact so use it to your advantage!
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

Thanks for the replies, I'm pretty

sure I'm going to try it. No, I certainly didn't mean to insinuate that you can tell someone is gay by the color

of their eyes, and while the other things mentioned may be good indicators sometimes they're not reliable either!

I think comingsoon nailed it--people you know or see every day would be the concern. It was more of a 'your

buddy says, "I'm going to wear colored contacts" would you reply, "dude that's so gay"' type question.

I hear young 'n dumb guys saying

"dude that's so gay" to almost anything beyond their realm of experience or understanding. Who gives rats tail

about what your running buds think unless, of course, you or they are gay and therefore active targets for your

pheromone aura. Just avoid wearing cropped pants and your should be okay.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Zlo5 View Post
    I think

comingsoon nailed it--people you know or see every day would be the concern. It was more of a 'your buddy says,

"I'm going to wear colored contacts" would you reply, "dude that's so gay"' type question.
    Exactly. I

didn't mean that your buds would think that you were actually coming out of the closet. And as Gegogi said, who

cares what they think. Although, for me, it is a bit frustrating when I make positive changes to myself or lifestyle

and my friends think differently.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I hear young

'n dumb guys saying "dude that's so gay" to almost anything beyond their realm of experience or understanding.

Hmmm. I hear mostly young girls use that phrase.
    I guess they must be dumb.

Thread Information