Close

Stranger

Default Some well-thought questions?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

all...some time ago I ordered some of the gel packs - TE, Chikara, and Perception. Although I did not use them as

methodically as I should have, I was able to discern a few 'hits' while I experimented. At least enough to make me

desire to try again. Particularly with a TE and Chikara combo though both seemed to work on their own.

I have

ordered the 'Beginners Special' and have a few questions for the forum:

1) How much should I use as I begin to

test TE's effectiveness. I've seen many different minimum application amounts ranging from a few 'daps' to a

full spray. Any suggestions?

2) I am trying to give myself a bit of an edge, no pun intended. And am keen on

projecting on overall image of 'distinguished elegance with a touch of sexual excitement/tension. Of course, I am

not relying solely on phermones for that however, any suggestions are welcome.

Some data about me: 27 caucasian,

attractive ( when I 'dress for success' I can and do turn heads ), slim to semi athletic build in fairly good

shape, very good verbal communication skills. Somewhat distinct appearance. I suppose at times I do have a bit of a

'lone wolf' quality but I've always seemed to be able to make that work to my advantage!

Any help is useful

and I will be posting results after I've had time to try TE and the SPMO out a little. Thanks!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleOne View Post
    Hello all...some time ago I ordered some of the gel packs - TE, Chikara, and Perception.

Although I did not use them as methodically as I should have, I was able to discern a few 'hits' while I

experimented. At least enough to make me desire to try again. Particularly with a TE and Chikara combo though both

seemed to work on their own.

I have ordered the 'Beginners Special' and have a few questions for the forum:

1) How much should I use as I begin to test TE's effectiveness. I've seen many different minimum application

amounts ranging from a few 'daps' to a full spray. Any suggestions?

2) I am trying to give myself a bit of an

edge, no pun intended. And am keen on projecting on overall image of 'distinguished elegance with a touch of sexual

excitement/tension. Of course, I am not relying solely on phermones for that however, any suggestions are welcome.

Some data about me: 27 caucasian, attractive ( when I 'dress for success' I can and do turn heads ), slim to

semi athletic build in fairly good shape, very good verbal communication skills. Somewhat distinct appearance. I

suppose at times I do have a bit of a 'lone wolf' quality but I've always seemed to be able to make that work to

my advantage!

Any help is useful and I will be posting results after I've had time to try TE and the SPMO out a

little. Thanks!
    I recon you would do ok with the TE starting out at about

1/2 spray or about 3 drops, to see how much you can use, then if necessary you could move up to a full spray which

would easily give you an effective dose of aNONE.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

And am keen on projecting

on overall image of 'distinguished elegance with a touch of sexual excitement/tension.
    Then TE ain't

the one, at least by itself. It tends to impart a raw untamed sexual energy, and an aggressive caveman vibe for

badass and lone wolf types. You'll probably need to use it sparingly and couple it with an androsterone and

androsternol based product like SOE. The androsterone will help communicate more of a polished man of the world

while the androsternol will add a little "friendly."

AE is the only all-in-one product I can think of that

contains all 3 pheromones. A314 has plenty of androsterone and a touch of androstenone. It tends to help impart a

distinguished elegance with an underlying sensual current.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Terry, thanks for the info and

help. A further question: Would you estimate that 3 drops and 1/2 spray are about equivalent?

Stranger

Gegogi, I wish to thank you as

well. I ordered TE because when I was playing with the gel packs it was a TE and Chikara combo that convinced me of

their effectiveness. While wearing that particular combo I noticed some tiny things, mostly behaviors of other men

- head nods, stepping out of the way for me, and other little things which I can only describe as respect

gestures.

After I play with the TE and SPMO for a while I will have to pick up some AE per your recommendation.

Guess I'm going to have to start going through old forum posts once again!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleOne View Post
    Terry, thanks for the info and help. A further question: Would you estimate that 3 drops

and 1/2 spray are about equivalent?
    That is a little bit of a tricky

question, But it all depends on spray volume and dropper size, With the sprayers that i am using, and the pheromone

dropper then i am getting 5 drops to a spray. So TE contains 2400mcg Pheromone in 24mL. so 2400 mcg divided by 24 mL

= 100 mcg phero per mL . This is factual. Now i personally am getting 28 drops per mL, So dividing my 100 mcg/mL by

my 28 drops gives me 3.57 mcg per drop X 3 drops = 10.71 mcg aNONE which is a good starting off point for a first

trial of the product, and 5 drops = 17.85 mcg, so roughly speaking one spray would give you between 15 - 18 mcg

aNONE which is a very generous super amount when you compare this with some of the far weaker instant pheromones on

the market in some other stores. Love-Scent have the quality concentrated pheromones, as the numbers speak for

themselves as anyone can see. Let me say like at around 3 drops = 10.71 mcg aNONE some people will get hits every

day with this amount, so with the extra 2 drops to form the full spray giving you 15-18 mcg aNONE, this amount as a

standalone will put you in the centre stage for hit exposure, Androstenone amounts can be bumped up a little when

other pheromones are added to add levels of sofistication and added attraction in a more synergistic mix for example

as Gegogi has mentioned , i also have and do use SOE and also A314 and with a little thought these Formulas can

certainly contribute to some wonderfull versatile and exciting hit mixes. Getting back to the singular Androstenone

product, there are always going to be those who are susceptable to its wonderfull influence, so when these are in

your radius you are De Man, just be aware that multiple pheromone formulations have a more expanded radius of

influence and effects.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Terry and Geoggi I want to

thank you again. That last post is extremelly helpful Terry.

Received my 'Beginners Special' today and will

be testing soon. I must say that given my experience with the gel packs and the appearant size of the bottles in

the pics...both the TE and the SPMO are huge. Given their concentrations I can't imagine running out anytime

soon.

I hope to post again in a few weeks with the observations and results of my initial experiments with the

TE alone. 'Till then I'll be reading back posts and playing.

Anyone have any last minute advice for the TE?

Most reliable application points? I'm thinking, given other posts that I've read, the neck/ear area and/or chest.

Maybe I'll try that 'fly trick' I keep coming across!

Thanks guys!

Whatever you do, be sure to cover

TE with a good cologne. While many men can't smell it, most women think it smells like a cross between day old

feet, armpit and kitty diddle.

Phero Pro

gegogi, I can smell the TE and

its discusting to my nose, very bad, to the point that I wll probably stop using TE, interestingly NPA is supposed

to be the same product right? or from the same maker? with an added secret ingredient, I can hardly smell

NPA.

Does anyone here know the quality of TE? I once read low quality androgens that make up the pheromones

tend to make the product less effective and less pure, and that makes them very stinky and difficult to cover

up.

Is there any truth behind this?

Yep, Bronzie, I too find TE more

stinky BO-like than NPA. However it works really well for me. Nevertheless, NPA ain't that far behind in the funk

department, at least to my nose.

Stranger

Although I haven't tested it

yet I did take a couple of whiffs...I can't smell a thing excepting a slight scent of something like rubbing

alcohol. My sister, with one of her friends, stopped over and neither of them could smell anything. Although, both

shortly complained of a headache. I personally felt a little head rush that I had not been expecting. Whether it

was the mone or not? I felt really good -strong, talkative- for some time afterward.

Now, what is this about

secret ingredients? Have a nice opportunity to begin testing tomorrow...am planning on 3 daps between neck and

chest.

Stranger

Headache is sign of OD.
    25 years old caucasian male, 6 foot 4 inches, 215 pounds, average built, can not aproach girl and keep conversation (working on it).

Stranger

Thanks SmellsLikeFun...but I

wasn't wearing it. I thought the context would make that clear.

I had a chance to test yesterday. My

brother, my father and myself went looking for some camping gear. I decided to try two daps ( measured by turning

the bottle over onto my finger ) on my neck and chest. I'm interested in the effect upon men because as we drove,

it was a 45 min drive, we were all unusually...jocular? Went to eat and the waitress was showing signs of

interest.

Went out later in the day and decided to reapply. At least 6 hours had past. Filled the atomizer

intending to use 1 full spray. Spraying from this atomizer seems to be an art in itself! Ended up wearing 1 and a

half sprays. Went to the bookstore and observed some unusual behavior. Woman, caucasion married and in her early

40's, wouldn't leave the aisle I was in. Friendly behavior - smiles, chit chat - but, when I took a few steps

over in the aisle she would wait a moment and start to hover closer. This was consistent. Similiar behavior from

others in the same age range.

Went into the city ( Pittsburgh ) having decided to just chill with a book and

coffee. Girl behind the counter couldn't take her eyes off of me. Another girl (mid twenties maybe) walked in and

we exchanged one of the longest, hardest stares of my life. She had a look that I'm not used to seeing outside of

the bedroom.

Despite all the options I didn't feel like capitalizing upon them. I actually felt like I was in

a bit of a funk.

On the way home I decided to stop and get a movie. Before going into the store I though, the

hell with it, and sprayed two more full sprays to the neck and chest. Just wanted to see and play. As I walked

into the store the young girl working ( late teens? ) stopped, looked at me and got the biggest silliest grin on her

face. We said hello and as I passed by her I could see with my peripherial vision that she was definately staring

at me. I kind of turned my head back to look at her and I think it startled her because she dropped the tape she

was holding! Kind of wild.

Well, I just wanted to play and get a feel on my first day but...it seems like I can

use a bit more TE.

As I walked into the store

the young girl working ( late teens? ) stopped, looked at me and got the biggest silliest grin on her face.
    Hopefully she wasn't thinking, "sheesh this dude smells like kitty diddle and armpit." All those zaps

of TE really need serious cover. You may not be able to smell it, but most women can.

Stranger

I don't think big friendly

grins are a common reaction to stink gegogi! But, point well taken.

However I have to reiterate: I have asked

others, females to smell TE. Direct from the bottle and now today while I was wearing it. Nobody seems to smell it

at all.

By the way, is it common to feel kind of down after wearing it for awhile...this is 2 days in a row

now!

Thread Information