Close

Thread: TE vs. AE

Stranger

Question TE vs. AE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Last edited by mike54721; 10-18-2015 at 11:30 PM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by mike54721 View Post
    I

just got Chikara because I love the smell and it seems to work alright. I used to use The Edge and Alter Ego. One of

them used to work very well for me but I forgot which one.

My question is, I heard that using Chikara with TE or

AE yields even better results. Which one do you recommend to use?

Also, is TE or AE better alone? Thanks a lot.

I would go with the TE as it will provide the extra aNONE to give

the C7 that sexual edge, I think AE is good, but it also contains the other pheromones that are provided in

sufficient quantity in the Chikara, so really all the C7 is low on is the aNONE which is provided by the TE. Or if

you need a more concentrated version of the TE then get some NPA as it is a very good source of aNONE and it also

can compliment the Chikara very well, using a few dabs or one or two drops. Also go easy with the Chikara as it is

also concentrated so it really is advisable to start out at one spray only, some users actually get a good response

at one spray, so give it a good go before you move up, a good starting mix would be one spray Chikara and one drop

NPA, or if using TE then an added few sprays of this.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

hey yall. well well well

lookey here, though i drop by to see how things are going around here and it seems im answering answering another AE

thread.

out of the 3 products that was mentioned my fave to least fave would have to be AE, chikara, and then

TE. AE is my #1 mone product that i use all the time. TE is last because i only seem to get good results with it if

i use it out of a atomizer with acoupple of sprays spread all over me. and i can pretty much get the same (and most

the time better) result with NPA and i can cover the "small" app point with my AE to cover the smell.

and when

ever i wear chikara i jsut feel like a smartass and start teaching people shit! but if i use chikara and AE at the

same time it smell really good but the effects arn't as good as AE+NPA.

gota run but i'll be back to check out

other threads out in a little bit.

Stranger

Default ..

I think AE is my number 1

aswell, it smells alright and i got reputable hits with AE and SOE.. I still havent tried AE with PI or NPA or

Chikira yet

Yes, AE is a lovely product that

got me all the hits from the nice babies, I feel that they want to kiss me & hug me & keep touching me.

I am

also a good looking guy with great self confidence, however down to earth & sociable.

Really love AE ...

depends on what kind of hits

you want...TE has never ceased to amaze me, tantalize me with aggressive sexual hits and attention...AE, on the

other hand..well, its a mixed bag..i get looks with AE, but something in it also walks a thin line with people

looking at me weird and making me feel weird, prolly the rone in it...

I know there are alot of AE fans here,

but my god, TE is raw sex power, ( just one spray of course , anything beyond that and well, you know ) Fo the

money, nuttin beats Lecroy products...nuttin

Those secret ingredients in the Edge seem to work magic beyond AE

for me...the best way is to spray a small spray in your hair, heat rises out your head and disperses a nice aroma of

pure 100% sex appeal..AE is good, but TE is better..my humble opinion

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    hey yall. well well well lookey here, though i drop by to see how things are going around

here and it seems im answering answering another AE thread.

out of the 3 products that was mentioned my fave to

least fave would have to be AE, chikara, and then TE. AE is my #1 mone product that i use all the time. TE is last

because i only seem to get good results with it if i use it out of a atomizer with acoupple of sprays spread all

over me. and i can pretty much get the same (and most the time better) result with NPA and i can cover the "small"

app point with my AE to cover the smell.

and when ever i wear chikara i jsut feel like a smartass and start

teaching people shit! but if i use chikara and AE at the same time it smell really good but the effects arn't as

good as AE+NPA.

gota run but i'll be back to check out other threads out in a little bit.
    Hey SlickRZR its really good to see ya back around, I know when it comes to AE you are the

Man, as it is one of your favourites, so as it is true if yous is on a good thing stick to it. Hope you have time

for more of your xcellent posts. Are you still working with all the heat ? Things are starting to cool off here now

Downunder so i will have to keep the application points heated up before long lol.

hey spiderweb, i wasn't

trying to say that TE was bad, i just said, i perfear NPA over TE. which is basiclly the same thing, only more

concentrated and smaller app point.

hey terry, thanks man. as for working with all those heat, yes and no. im

still working at the same place, but im became a quality auditer about 2 months ago. so im not really by the heat no

more except for when im telling people what to do then i have to go by it for a while.

also what do you mean,

things are starting to cool down abit down there? the weather here is just starting to warm up up here.

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    hey spiderweb, i wasn't trying to say that TE was bad, i just said, i perfear NPA over

TE. which is basiclly the same thing, only more concentrated and smaller app point.

hey terry, thanks man. as

for working with all those heat, yes and no. im still working at the same place, but im became a quality auditer

about 2 months ago. so im not really by the heat no more except for when im telling people what to do then i have to

go by it for a while.

also what do you mean, things are starting to cool down abit down there? the weather here

is just starting to warm up up here.
    Well here in Brisbane Australia the

weather has gone from 30 celcius days to around 25 and as winter approaches it sure will get cold, But i have

noticed some excellent results with using TE and also AE when i have been heated up from walking around in very hot

weather, so i recon that the heat must improve the diffusion of the mones into the air.

I've been using AE or two years

off and on... went through 1.5 bottles.

For me, I get strong hits.. but it's not frequent. I never noticed much

at work being a waiter. Just to damn busy and frankly IDK if it is worth it... because in a setting like that things

can get very bad quick.

I just got a few gels of TE and I am excited to compare w/AE.

Now, I was dating this

young women whom was very sensitive to my -mones. I used AE with some success. Then I used just Chikara.... it was

different. (2 sprays) She was more passionate. But when I used two drops of AE and one spray of Chikara... as far as

I can remember it was too much for her. Even after a cooldown. I knew she loved the Chikara, but the AE's -none

turned her off a little. IDK. just a old memory.

My findings, so far, are Chikara and AE are just

overwhelming.

The best I've ever got, in intimate situations, is AXE(Kilo) and Chikara. They mix very well. Two

great scents young women tend to take large wiffs of... of course wear them lightly.

For me I will anytime prefer

AE over TE..
    But for me AE also does much better work than TE.. I'm not sure if TE might evaporate to fast or what

can be the reason but have never really seen much reaction from TE, but again because of my initial tests never

showed much result I also more or less forgot about testing further.. It have might proven to be a mistake not to do

so, but I'm doing absolutely fine with AE, plus I really LOVE the smell
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

It´s curious, how

differently moods do work on different people! I`ve never seen good effects with AE no matter how much I have used

(I´ve used all quantities 1 to 5 drops)! People tend to be slightly more friendly, respectfully and a little

bit more attentive toward me! But until now, I have missed the really big hits which I get often by TE/SOE and

sometimes with Chikara! Even TE alone gives me good hits even though less good than when combined with SOE!

It´s really very curious because the composition of SOE/TE and AE is very similar! The mix of TE and SOE

contains (supposed TE contains 50% None and 50% secret ingredient and you mix SOE and TE 1:1) 25% aNone, 25%

secret ingredient, 40% aNol and 10% aRon whereas AE contains 44% aNone, 33% Anol and 22% Arone!

The only

mistake which I have sometimes made with TE was used too much! All quantities over a 1/4 pack TE (old version) pull

me into the OD!

i got great hits from

ae
    ________
    OREGON MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    i got great

hits from ae
    the best thing that's worked for me in the past is an AE/m clone i made out of chemSet

-mones, A1, and NPA/m. i tried to keep the -nol to -rone to -none ratios as close as possible to AE/m's ratios.

i've since run out of the mix...too bad i lost the ratios when i moved to come to grad school.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    the best

thing that's worked for me in the past is an AE/m clone i made out of chemSet -mones, A1, and NPA/m. i tried to

keep the -nol to -rone to -none ratios as close as possible to AE/m's ratios. i've since run out of the mix...too

bad i lost the ratios when i moved to come to grad school.

hey i did the same thing too when

i ran out of ae i used my lucky 7 chem set. i called it AE plus cause i added A1 and estronol (sp?) i got good

result but after makeing that mix i guess i put the cap on the -nol bottle too tight cause the next day the cap was

destroyed and i lost all my nol. but i had the best the vivid dreams for a week.

well AE didn't work for me in the

past. I combined AE with NPA but without results. Didn't try TE yet

Quote Originally Posted by euro View Post
    well AE

didn't work for me in the past. I combined AE with NPA but without results. Didn't try TE yet
    I had AE in gel form only and i had also given up on it.
    Then on a very hot day i applied it and went and received some impressive hits when i was in a

building that had the air conditioning out of action and everyone was fanning

themselves.

So it is my opinion that the hot weather seems to get the pheromones out better.

Thread Information