Close

Thread: Side Effects

Stranger

Default Side Effects

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Guys, i just

received my sampler of perception gel packs, the edge gel packs and 10 soe packs. I also ordered chikara and a7 -

should arrive tommorrow. I have been putting 1/3 pack of SOE on (scented) some times adding just a tid bit of the

edge (i can smell cat piss thru sandalwood so i am afraid other ppl can too - i dont know if i get TE in the

future). I have noticed weird "side effects" since i started to use mones for last 3 days: i started to have dreams

at night (have not had that for a while - not nightmares, just dreams), i wake up with hard ons all the time

(usually not), and i am horny all the time. Is that normal reaction to mones boosting my hormones?
    And can somebody

suggest what i should do with perception packs?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikefun View Post
    Guys, i just received my sampler of perception gel packs, the edge gel packs and 10 soe

packs. I also ordered chikara and a7 - should arrive tommorrow. I have been putting 1/3 pack of SOE on (scented)

some times adding just a tid bit of the edge (i can smell cat piss thru sandalwood so i am afraid other ppl can too

- i dont know if i get TE in the future). I have noticed weird "side effects" since i started to use mones for last

3 days: i started to have dreams at night (have not had that for a while - not nightmares, just dreams), i wake up

with hard ons all the time (usually not), and i am horny all the time. Is that normal reaction to mones boosting my

hormones?
    And can somebody suggest what i should do with perception packs?
    Enjoy the dreams while you can, as they will go back to normal soon. TE is good it may smell a

little off to you but it will still do the job, i had a woman say to me in one breath that she didnt like the scent

and in the next breath she was kissing the TE application area, fickle creatures arent they at times ha ha. The

perception is formulated in sutch a way as to diffuse nore slowly on a persons skin than most other pheromones so i

would use a little extra and or use it when the weather is warmest or when you are heated up by exercise to assist

with its diffusion, as it is so designed to last for a longer time frame with its application.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

How would you interpret the

difference bw gel te and the spray scented version. I have been getting greater results with the spray version.

What are other people thoughts?

Also can anyone tell me the difference bw MaleNPA and or Female Npa if any?

Cheers

Journeyman

i get unique body odor from

armpits with chikara. ive thrown some white under t's on trash already because of it

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1 View Post
    How

would you interpret the difference bw gel te and the spray scented version. I have been getting greater results with

the spray version. What are other people thoughts?

Also can anyone tell me the difference bw MaleNPA and or

Female Npa if any?
    Cheers
    Woofal hi how ya goin buddy ? Shit man my

theory of the TE gels as only being a weak thing was completly blown out of the water yesterday after using nearly

3/4 of one yesterday and then getting bombarded with female attention when i went out on an unplanned excursion soon

after, And considering that i am the Big NPA man DE Man, I am still amazed at the effects of this TE gel, in fact i

had really never even thought of TE as a worthy product, so i have never had a bottle in my Pheromone Armoury or

even considered the possability. I would have expected only the AE with its more synagistic formula to have worked

this good, so i am really suprised that the effect of a seemingly weak singlehanded little Androstenone could

actually achieve, as i thought i knew better.

Stranger

Terry, as a big NPA user

can you answer this: Is it worth buying NPA if i already have A7?
    25 years old caucasian male, 6 foot 4 inches, 215 pounds, average built, can not aproach girl and keep conversation (working on it).

Stranger

So NPA or no NPA?
    25 years old caucasian male, 6 foot 4 inches, 215 pounds, average built, can not aproach girl and keep conversation (working on it).

had a woman say to me in

one breath that she didnt like the scent and in the next breath she was kissing the TE application area, fickle

creatures arent they at times ha ha.
    I said the exact same thing about pussy. And, lo and behold, I was

licking it like an icecream cone 2 sec later. We're just as fickle...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikefun View Post
    Terry, as a big NPA user can you answer this: Is it worth buying NPA if i already have

A7?
    NPA affected women and girls usually will swarm in around me, all

ready and willing to be directed only by their primitive and instinctive urges for mating, they are just waiting and

willing to be bossed around and told what to do,eg ( Dont just stand there smiling at me, cant you see i need love ?

NOW )

The man here or De Big NPA Man can not dither around at

this stage, he must seize the moment, choose the most attractive woman and satisfy her insatiable desires ASAP, as

the great NPA phenominum has caused a rift in the space / time continuum and set the scene as primeval and

primitive, this is a time before grace, table manners, cutlery and the brassiere, Blatant was the word of the day

and there was no sutch thing as DNA. So NPA or The magic of the smooth gentleman Alpha 7 will be your choice on the

day, Alpha 7 is great it causes the girls to smile and sigh, so take your choice as one will be yours, just as sure

as eggs are laid by chickens, And the magic of Alpha 7 will place the girl in the palm of your hand, and she needs

to be tickled primpted and played with, yes A7 as i have always said is so versitile, Just slosh on a bit of SOE

with it, and any amount of action and fun is there for the plucking thereof. NPA on the otherhand is intense wham

bam slam gets in and does the job. Mind you NPA can be manipulated into something very satisfying and beautifull

with the correct mix combos, As one is a magic number and sometimes all it takes is one drop to make or break a mix.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-29-2007 at 11:31 PM. Reason: add word

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I said

the exact same thing about pussy. And, lo and behold, I was licking it like an icecream cone 2 sec later. We're

just as fickle...
    Yes i agree, those ice creams are enough to cause any man

to err on the side of caution, and the smell is heaven sent i am sure.

@Terry: It's always a

pleasure reading your posts!

Some weeks ago I was reading about someone mixing PI, NPA and SOE and having

great success with this. Have you ever tried doing that mix with A7 instead of PI?

Stranger

Thanks Terry. Great

post.

Interesting post Terry, I

agree...

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    @Terry: It's always a pleasure reading your posts!

Some weeks ago I was reading

about someone mixing PI, NPA and SOE and having great success with this. Have you ever tried doing that mix with A7

instead of PI?
    Bubblebob, thanks 4 reading them, as i always try and be as

factual as possable, when i am not fooling around. The only NPA that i have left is mixed with some M11, so i am

waiting for more NPA to arrive in the next week, and i have made a note and will give the A7 x 1 dr + npa x 1 dr +

SOE x 3 dr a go as soon as i get a chance, i also have a bottle of Chikara due to arrive at the same time so i may

be a little pre occupied with this, Bubblebob, How have you been going with your TE spray ? Considering i had some

unexpected dynamic hits with the TE gel last week, i may actually splash out and order some TE sandlewood spray, if

it works as good as the gel did 4 me i will be wrapped.

Terry, I've ordered the

sandalwood version of TE, too - unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet. I'll keep you updated how it works for me!

Terry, I've ordered the sandalwood version of TE, too - unfortunately it hasn't arrived

yet. I'll keep you updated how it works for me!
    Ha ha,Bubblebob, yesterday

i tried to use what i had in my made up combos to get the A7+NPA+SOE effect, well i got one or two DIHL's but not

one single hit until the end of the day, and i had a little lethargy and headache, but in the timeframe of 5 hours i

worked it out that i had applied 65mcg aNONE, + 66mcg aNOL + 18mcg aRONE, AND the amount of androstenone came from 3

different products, so all in all it was a bit of a bungled OD, So i will just have to wait until my NPA and SOE

arrives and then do the mix in a controlled manner, as the majority of my outing yesterday was just an OD ha ha it

was just like i was invisible, but when it started wearing of after 8 hours i started to get into hit territory once

again, sigh.

Yeah, Terry, I know what you

mean. Some weeks ago I've been experimenting with NPA and been wearing 1 drop. This one drop already got me into OD

territory (that's why I have ordered TE) - I've been totally invisible and the people at work made sure to keep

their distance. But, several hours later I've gone shopping after work and I started to get flirty signals from

women... It seems that most of the -none had worn off at this time, so I was getting into that region which seems to

be perfect for me as far as the amount of -none is considered. I sometimes wished that it could be calculated or

measured, how much -none one is giving off...

By the way, I've found a gel pack of TE that came with my last

NPA/SOE order. I will be testing it tomorrow - I guess I'll follow the suggestions of stuttgart-man and will use

1/4 packet together with some stripes of SOE (or Chikara? Or both? Hmm... will decide tomorrow). Wish me luck...

Does anyone know how many sprays or dabs of TE does equal one gel packet???

bb

Yeah, Terry, I know what you mean. Some weeks ago I've been experimenting with NPA and

been wearing 1 drop. This one drop already got me into OD territory (that's why I have ordered TE) - I've been

totally invisible and the people at work made sure to keep their distance. But, several hours later I've gone

shopping after work and I started to get flirty signals from women... It seems that most of the -none had worn off

at this time, so I was getting into that region which seems to be perfect for me as far as the amount of -none is

considered. I sometimes wished that it could be calculated or measured, how much -none one is giving off...

By

the way, I've found a gel pack of TE that came with my last NPA/SOE order. I will be testing it tomorrow - I guess

I'll follow the suggestions of stuttgart-man and will use 1/4 packet together with some stripes of SOE (or Chikara?

Or both? Hmm... will decide tomorrow). Wish me luck...

Does anyone know how many sprays or dabs of TE does

equal one gel packet???

bb
    Yes well i had an excellent run of unexpected

hits last week with about nearly 3/4 of a TE gel/pk spread around under my gills. On the subject of NPA, i for one

easily underestimate the power of this stuff, it is so easy to do as a dab just seems like nothing, my usual magic

mix is about 4 slight dabs covered and rubbrd in with about 24" SOE, and it is always the same old story for me,

because for the first hour everything points to me being dead, ha ha , yes i must appear as interesting as a

shopping trolley for just over an hour with this mix, and then these magic signals just seem to start going out and

i become DE Man yes for sure De Big NPA Boss Man, and so much action starts accumulating for a good solid 2 hours

tapering off at about 3+1/2 hours i usually have had my fill of attention by this stage, this is my sure fire sexual

hitter, and if i was a single man it would be utilised often, But i get entertained and excited by testing the

reactions of other products, and also more social type effects, because i find some of the pheromones are so

interesting and exciting to work with, just so much fun can be generated into a group with a real good time feeling

had by all.

Yeah, Terry, I know what you mean. Some weeks ago I've been experimenting with NPA and

been wearing 1 drop. This one drop already got me into OD territory (that's why I have ordered TE) - I've been

totally invisible and the people at work made sure to keep their distance. But, several hours later I've gone

shopping after work and I started to get flirty signals from women... It seems that most of the -none had worn off

at this time, so I was getting into that region which seems to be perfect for me as far as the amount of -none is

considered. I sometimes wished that it could be calculated or measured, how much -none one is giving off...

By

the way, I've found a gel pack of TE that came with my last NPA/SOE order. I will be testing it tomorrow - I guess

I'll follow the suggestions of stuttgart-man and will use 1/4 packet together with some stripes of SOE (or Chikara?

equal one gel packet???

bb
    Well hmmmmmm, erum roughly speaking, and

depending upon the spray pump i will say that regarding TE then one spray will be a generous 15mcg of Quality

Androstenone, And one TE gel/pck contains 0.13mg aNONE in 1.5mL of gel, which is a whopping 130mcg of pheromone per

pack, so if you divide this by SIX it will give you 21.6 mcg of the worlds best Androstenone and this 1/6 of the

gel/pck would be around the same strength that one drop of PI is supposed to contain. So that is it, roughly

speaking. Ha TE gel is strong shit hey, when you work it out, easy to OD i would say, so those who say it dont do

jack, may be just using too much. So one pack is equal to around 8.5 sprays.

By

equal one gel packet???

bb
    Bubblebob, it seems i have bushwacked you

with some false information in my last post to you regarding the TE gel infomation, because the standard size of

these things have decreased in size since i last purchased some. It appears that the new size is .08mg in 1mL gel.

so if you divide this 80mcg pheromone by 4 for example that will give you 20mcg aNONE in 1/4 pack, and i have worked

out that one spray of TE to contain between 15-18 mcg aNONE, also i think one drop PI is a little over 20mcg. Im

really interested to see your reports when you start out with it.

Terry,

I thought TE

would be a lot weaker. So 1/4 TE gel pack would contain nearly as much -none as 1 whole drop of PI? Considering that

I clearly ODed at one drop of NPA (and I think NPA has an amount of anone similar to PI) then I should try much less

than that! Maybe 1/8 pack or even less. But this comes close to 'not measurable'... Maybe I should just wait for

the TE spray to arrive and start with one or two dabs of it.

I've been wearing 1/4 TE gel pack today -

without clear results. I had the impression that I got slight OD-reactions at work. These reactions started fading

away with time, and 1 hour before I left the office my 'favourite co-worker' started really loosening up and

became the singing, nonsense-blabbering, faces pulling, childish girl I like so much... After work I had an

appointment at the doctor and met there a woman in her 40s (I think), that showed quite clear signs of interest.

Unfortunately she wasn't my type (or age). I'd say 1/4 gel pack seems to be too much for me!

Thanks for

your help so far, Terry!

bb

Terry,

I thought TE would be a lot weaker. So 1/4 TE gel pack would contain nearly as

much -none as 1 whole drop of PI? Considering that I clearly ODed at one drop of NPA (and I think NPA has an amount

of anone similar to PI) then I should try much less than that! Maybe 1/8 pack or even less. But this comes close to

'not measurable'... Maybe I should just wait for the TE spray to arrive and start with one or two dabs of it.

I've been wearing 1/4 TE gel pack today - without clear results. I had the impression that I got slight

OD-reactions at work. These reactions started fading away with time, and 1 hour before I left the office my

'favourite co-worker' started really loosening up and became the singing, nonsense-blabbering, faces pulling,

childish girl I like so much... After work I had an appointment at the doctor and met there a woman in her 40s (I

think), that showed quite clear signs of interest. Unfortunately she wasn't my type (or age). I'd say 1/4 gel pack

seems to be too much for me!

Thanks for your help so far, Terry!

bb
    Yes BB, 20mcg sure can be a bit much for some peope thets a fact, i have read some forum posts on TE

gell where the poster reported good results using only a pea size amount of the stuff, but if you look at the

figures you can see that some users must be ODing on the stuff when they report no effects after using 3/4 or even a

full gel/pck. For some reason the older women seem to react more favourably to extra aNONE, as you say, and i have

noticed this as well. aNONE will always provide the hits if the recepters are in contact range, but there seems to

be more recepters in the population of the triple formulars, or even NONE and NOL mixes. Maby you could use up

your gel TE with some added aNOL, to soften it a little. I might add 1/4 TE gel/pck to one spray Chikara, As

yesterday i used one drop Alpha 7 and about 2 sprays Chikara, i was after one spray but it was a new bottle and by

the time i got the full spray primed i probably had closer to 2 sprays, but i will use only one for awhile, i

started speaking to a woman in the supermarket and she started following me around for about 10 minutes, telling me

all sorts of things, well i am only new to Chikara and will only use it when there appears to be an abundence of

suitable receptors around ect, so ill let you know in time how it works 4 me, But i will say that it really works on

me as when i was out i really felt so good and also so controlled and mellow, it was sutch a good feeling i decided

that i would limit my use of c7 so as not to build up a tolerance to the really nice effect it had on me, i was

wearing it on my adams apple, so i must have got a real good whiff at times.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Yes BB, 20mcg sure can be a bit much for some peope

thets a fact, i have read some forum posts on TE gell where the poster reported good results using only a pea size

amount of the stuff, but if you look at the figures you can see that some users must be ODing on the stuff when they

report no effects after using 3/4 or even a full gel/pck. For some reason the older women seem to react more

favourably to extra aNONE, as you say, and i have noticed this as well. aNONE will always provide the hits if the

recepters are in contact range, but there seems to be more recepters in the population of the triple formulars, or

even NONE and NOL mixes. Maby you could use up your gel TE with some added aNOL, to soften it a little. I might

add 1/4 TE gel/pck to one spray Chikara, As yesterday i used one drop Alpha 7 and about 2 sprays Chikara, i was

after one spray but it was a new bottle and by the time i got the full spray primed i probably had closer to 2

sprays, but i will use only one for awhile, i started speaking to a woman in the supermarket and she started

following me around for about 10 minutes, telling me all sorts of things, well i am only new to Chikara and will

only use it when there appears to be an abundence of suitable receptors around ect, so ill let you know in time how

it works 4 me, But i will say that it really works on me as when i was out i really felt so good and also so

controlled and mellow, it was sutch a good feeling i decided that i would limit my use of c7 so as not to build up a

tolerance to the really nice effect it had on me, i was wearing it on my adams apple, so i must have got a real good

whiff at times.
    I always use some anol stuff - I just forget to mention it often

because it's something I got used to... Unfortunately my SOE is as good as empty - I think I got the last inches

out of it today... I guess I will try to combine a very small amount of TE with one or two sprays of C7

tomorrow.

And good luck with the Chikara - it's a favourite of mine, with good social benefits...

I

always use some anol stuff - I just forget to mention it often because it's something I got used to...

Unfortunately my SOE is as good as empty - I think I got the last inches out of it today... I guess I will try to

combine a very small amount of TE with one or two sprays of C7 tomorrow.

And good luck with the Chikara - it's

a favourite of mine, with good social benefits...
    That is the main

reason that i have the Chikara Bob, as i like good social fun effects, I dont mind a little fun flirting also, But i

try and keep it light, because i dont really like to dissapoint the women when they try and take me home as they

usually do, as i am a one woman man, i used to really hate it when i had to choose between girls, aspecially if they

were equally as nice, its not easy to knock them back so as not to get involved, that is why i mostly try and ignore

them when they seem sexually attracted to me, for me i just enjoy testing the various reactions to the products and

mixes, and i have had some good success in manipulating social situations with pheromones for the purpose of

business and also fun. But i still like to see the reactions and effects the various preparations have on women,

and as soon as i get a good run of positive hits from a mix or a product i mark it down and move on to try something

else for effects, i have a good selection to choose from, but i only use the stuff now when i think i will be

involved in a good social setting where the Pheromones can be utilised to best advantage. If i am posting results

with a mix or product i like to be as accurate and factual as i possably can, so as not to waste peoples time or

money, i also enjoy reading the results and postings of the forum members hits and misses, as it is a good thing to

correspond with sutch a diverse array of interesting people from around the world. It is just so entertaining the

world of Pheromones and users, i might change my name to Pherofreak ha ha , i better ask Bruce if he can do it, lol

Thread Information