Close

Stranger

Default The best Pheronome

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What is the

best working Pheronome from Love-Scent as you experience?

Stranger

I dont think it is

possible to answer this question - one mans trash, the other mans treasure.

It depends.

Your age, race,

fitness level, and several other factors. If you're 50, a high ~none one would be great, if you're 20 it would be

a disaster.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim View Post
    It

depends.

Your age, race, fitness level, and several other factors. If you're 50, a high ~none one would be

great, if you're 20 it would be a disaster.
    I'm 28 yoar old Scandinavien (North Europe), and I workout

twice a week. I have no clue what product fits me. It will be expensive to buy all to test out what best for me, so

I hope you have some advice for a product.

You might want to start out with

SoE and AE.

No guarantees, but at your age, I'd stay away from A-7 and other high ~none products to start out.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

do you think the -none content in

chikara gel packs might be a disaster for a 24 year old whit male who has a good fitness level? I just ordered some

chikara gel packs b/c from what i understood the -none content in them was pretty low compared to the -nol and -rone

content.

What is the best working

Pheronome from Love-Scent as you experience?
    For the work place, probably a mix of androstenol and

androsterone to lube social interaction and give ya a little respect, so maybe SOE.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

SOE for work/social settings.

MAYBE NPA for the "hot date" but go very light if you do. Easy to OD on that at your age.

I'd say a couple long stripes of

SOE and a dab or two of NPA for the hot date. You wanta talk and have fun gettin' to know one another before

bumpin' uglies.

Stranger

OOPS, i am 25 and i just

ordered A7. Seems like a mistake.
    25 years old caucasian male, 6 foot 4 inches, 215 pounds, average built, can not aproach girl and keep conversation (working on it).

Naw, the young 'n dumb ones may

flee but older women and women of color will be on ya like flies ta sh!t.

Stranger

Question Ethnic Differences?

I

had a question regarding the spectrum of men candy... Im a 39yo 5'11'' BBBW (Big Beautiful Black

Woman/QueenLatifah body built) whose favorite weapon to wear is PPA & TE. when I wear that I have to peel short

hispanic men off me and African/Carribean men will follow me and outright stake claim LOL. I get nice casual

convo from Caucasian Men who give me light flirty chit chat/compliments on my outfit, but doesnt go further than

that.(What I mean is they are not as aggressive & in ALL circumstances I let the fellas do all the talking)
    Are

the different ethnicites inclined to one 'mone more than the other?
    Is there a study or thread covering

Ethnicity?
    I just bought LT for my cruise in May, I wonder what a combo of PPA/EW & LT will bring during this trip

*sinister chuckle*

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Monette View Post

I had a question regarding the spectrum of men candy... Im a 39yo 5'11'' BBBW

(Big Beautiful Black Woman/QueenLatifah body built) whose favorite weapon to wear is PPA & TE. when I wear that I

have to peel short hispanic men off me and African/Carribean men will follow me and outright stake claim LOL.

I get nice casual convo from Caucasian Men who give me light flirty chit chat/compliments on my outfit, but doesnt

go further than that.(What I mean is they are not as aggressive & in ALL circumstances I let the fellas do all the

talking)
    Are the different ethnicites inclined to one 'mone more than the other?
    Is there a study or

thread covering Ethnicity?
    I just bought LT for my cruise in May, I wonder what a combo of PPA/EW & LT will bring

during this trip *sinister chuckle*
    Monette, well ahh hem, hello darLing, and a big welcome. Thank you for describing yourself,

Girl you are just like the ladies i really love, and i feel hotter for having just discovered you girl, Oh my OH me

phew, i really think you have got some really yummy pheromone juices there honey, I wish i was on the cruise width

ya, as there be some real hot steam coming from them boilers and excessive heat and flames in de engine room sigh.

Sorry but your post has completley removed my mind from the course of its normal orientation, i will just go and

have a long cool drink of lime splice and pineapple, and perhaps a little meditation, sweet dreams baby and

greetings from de man downunder.... Australia
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Warm & verySoft Hugs

back atcha,lol TY
    LOL IM hoping this trip is at least 1/2 the fun as my last cruise. It was as hot as u described.

both weather wise and social aspect LOL, I lost 27lbs in 10days.
    Yes I will admit, I want to be a big flirt

and feel pretty as an Island flower this trip around, but at the same time I want an air of mystery/coolness.
    I

have PPA/TE/PI/EW/SOE/AE/LT/ APC/& Perception pkts sitting in a tin.
    Which would U combine for this effect Im

looking for? I rarely use SOE bcz I noticed women are catty/bitchy around me when I wear it. and PI they are still

bitchy but show respect.
    On my regular days I wear lightweight APC&LT.
    on wkends going to the club I wear heavy

dosage of TE/EW/PPA
    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Monette, well

ahh hem, hello darLing, and a big welcome. Thank you for describing yourself, Girl you are just like the ladies i

really love, and i feel hotter for having just discovered you girl, Oh my OH me phew, i really think you have got

some really yummy pheromone juices there honey, I wish i was on the cruise width ya, as there be some real hot steam

coming from them boilers and excessive heat and flames in de engine room sigh. Sorry but your post has completley

removed my mind from the course of its normal orientation, i will just go and have a long cool drink of lime splice

and pineapple, and perhaps a little meditation, sweet dreams baby and greetings from de man downunder.... Australia

Stranger

Wink

Also, what does Cleo resemble?

Are the different

ethnicites inclined to one 'mone more than the other?
    Hi Monette. This is definitely a question to post

in the women's forum. Through much toil and experimentation, I've managed to figure out the various dosages and

combos that normally work for Asian, Black and White women (not many Hispanics in Hawaii so I haven't figured that

one out yet). The truth is, not too many men will have a clue what women should wear to attract different races of

men. Just a wild stab in the dark: I bet a few dabs of Essense of Woman (EW) will drive any flavor of man insane

with lust when they catch sight of you.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Monette View Post
    Also,

what does Cleo resemble?
    I have had a look around, and it seems that there

are more than a few women that have a bottle of this mysterious substance in amoungst their love potions, the

majority of comments i have seen regarding Cleo have been somewhat of a positive nature with some really loving the

product and one or two only, with not so positive a response. If you read the discription you will notice that it is

concentrated Pheromone product containing 12mg Pheromone in 10mL, consisting of Androstenol with two secret

Pheromones and added copulins, two versions are available either the aNOL or the Beta NOL version, so there is a

choice, depending upon your preferences. Personally if i was going for it i would opt for the standard aNOL version

for starters at least to see how it complimented me, ha well yes even some males of our species have experienced

some success with this alluring female product, most probably because of the rich supply of the nols, seeing as i

have been able to control my mind and thoughts and subjue my rampant sexuality to some degree the last thing i need

is cops to put me over the edge and back into De Man ahhh la natural mode again. huhhuh whooo take a deep breath

boy. Love that ice cream.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Hi Monette. This

is definitely a question to post in the women's forum. Through much toil and experimentation, I've managed to

figure out the various dosages and combos that normally work for Asian, Black and White women (not many Hispanics in

Hawaii so I haven't figured that one out yet). The truth is, not too many men will have a clue what women should

wear to attract different races of men. Just a wild stab in the dark: I bet a few dabs of Essense of Woman (EW) will

drive any flavor of man insane with lust when they catch sight of you.
    I seem to attract BBW of every

race without hesitation mones or not paticularly women over 30.

Thread Information