Ok, so

I've been using Chikara scented cologne for 3-4 days now..The results are...erhmm..well..I'm at a loss for

suitable descriptive word but any of the words : suitable, effective, functional, freaky, subtle(but POWERFUL)..Let

me explain :

Day 1 :

After receiving the bottle I proceeded to spring a surprise on my gf, she

comes home from work a few hours later than I do.
So I used 2 full sprays, 1 on left wrist immediately rubbed

against right wrist , and 1 on neck(adams apple). In another thread someone said Chikara smells like cheap axe, but

I can't agree with that at all.IMHO Axe smells like the cheap cologne it is and Chikara smells like expensive

Axe.Quality stuff, was the first thought I had. Well my gf comes home and absolutely falls in love with the smell,

right there, on the spot.She proceeds to kiss my neck and goes all "mmmm.." and so on. Anyway we were both pretty

tired after work so I didn't see any point in pushin it forwards at that point.btw I didn't scrub off the mones

with soap or anything during the evening.

Day 2 :

Took the bottle with me to work and waited til 2pm

to put on the exact same application I had on day 1.(I work in an elementary school and by 2pm most kids had

finished their day,so I was free to look for effect amongst some of the sexy young teachers that work there).One of

them came sitting besides me in the sofa and soon started talking to me and cracking jokes about almost anything,

one of them being a semi-sexual joke.I was stunned because she's allways been completely formal and professional in

behaviour(not just towards me but everybody else that works there too).It seems the Chikara let her verbalize almost

anything that came to her mind.
So a little while later in comes a few other cuties that work there and they sit

down with us.Soon everybody is laughing almost uncontrollably at some deliberate half-assed joke I managed to crack,

while I'm thinking.. : wholy shit ! It works !
Exactly what c7 is supposed to do ; induce(at the very

least)chattiness, friendlyness and good mood.Suits me fine anywhere ,since I'm more of a quiet persona and don't

allways find it easy to start conversations.

Day 3 :

Took a shower in the morning and scrubbed my

wrists and neck with soap, just to be on the safe side with build-up.I then proceeded to experiment with 3 sprays

after work ; 2 on neck and one on wrists rubbed together.An hour later my gf tells me she had a sexual dream about

me last night and we quickly end up between the sheets for some good 'ol mumbo jumbo action.Later that day I go

shopping for some food and in the bus I deliberately sit down beside a cute blond that starts to twirl her hair like

there's no tomorrow with a bewildered look on her face.At the store I get a wide smile from the cashier, she

proceeds to fuck up my change and hands me back too much money.(20 euros!) I smile at her and leave
btw I

developed a slight headache earlier, so 3 sprays might be pushin the limit for me.But it seems to work

anyway.

Day 4 :

Saturday, no work.Went back to my 2 sprays and went off to a shop to by some

movie-dvds.The girl that works there is a classy looking brunette with an "ice-queen" attitude.Not this time

around.All smiley and "would you need something else" with a really sweet voice; wich she has never said to me

before.
So I get back home and this where the freaky(in a good sense)
shit unfolded : Little later my gf tells

me she AGAIN had an erotic dream about me last night !!!!

So I've sofar concluded c7 definitely works for

me, have yet to try out only one spray, I'll give that a go next monday.
It would be interesting to know if

anyone else has had pheromones causing sexual dreams to their partners, anyone?