I was

bored so I decided to splash a generous 3ml off the nozzel cap, of scented SOE all over the front of my neck and

chest for experimentation supplemented by 2 gel pack of Edge on shoulders and trapezius. At first, the scents were

overwhelming and at times I was unable to maintain my usual level of concentration.

I got in an elevator

followed by three women, age 20-25, they didn't know each other and probably worked on different floors. I was the

first to get in .

The first women who followed in after me, started to fill her lungs with the radiant scent,

and momentarily searched and trailed the scent to me (through deductive reasoning since I was the only person there)

and shared a flirtatious smile. Shortly afterwards the second female hurriedly made her way interrupting the

automated door closing mechanism. She turned about facing the circuit board, and tapped the button of the floor. She

had a flair of arrogance about her but then in an instant I noticed her inhaling deeply. She proceed to turn around

smile at me, shared a smile with women 1, who smiled back at to say "yah i know, yummy" and let out a little girly

chuckle-giggle. These events unfolded in about 30 seconds.

Next, the third women entered and boy, she was a

cutie. Somewhere between Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston cute. The blood from my brain started to channel

elsewhere just looking at her settle into the lift. If it wasn't for the g-string I had on inside providing

supportive-resistance and thus wedging me , I would be at full mast. But the nylon fabric kinda itched the sensitive

part of my wang, it was kind nice pleasurable but sensation, though untimely. I was quasi-squirming in delight yet I

hadn't even begun to undress the women with my heathen eyes. I was really distracted, and then she followed the

trail of scent to my chest and looked me in the face and stared for a good three seconds, smiled and said "Hey"

Although I'm not, the OD made me feel kind of socially inept. I assure you it has nothing to do with devoting

after hours trying to figure out the best way to defeat Zarkon The flame throwing dragon from legion of evil, on

level 15.

I was overwhelmed at her interest in me that I surrendered my central nervous system which inturn

loosened the muscles around my abdomen and buttocks in awe. I also let out a squeeky fart that sounded like it came

from a llama on slimfast. But luckily, they did not hear it.

The women were smiling and making eye contact with

me, and then began to compete for my interest. Especially more so when they noticed my politeness in undressing

each one of them with my eyes. The effect of the OD was too much and I started to feel nauseated so I got out

of the elevator and called a friend to take me home.