Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Dude

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thats ok Bruce,
    I live in a city of

about 1.5 million people , small by world standards but is the largest city here in New Zealand. Often as most

people are the country type here if you look a bit dressed up and use hair gel you get called a metrosexual (or FAG

at the best)
    My hairs receeding back so I don't worry about the gel but as I often deal with corporate clients and

turn up in office spaces I'm pretty much expected to look a bit dressed up. No Tie, but think dressy jeans and tidy

shirt. Also, I'm a bit lazy and don't shave every day as I get a rash anyway...
    Anyway, we all meet idiots at

the local pub and my mistake was that I listened to them... They are mainly tradesmen and view anyone that wears

anything but short shorts and free T-shirts as being "bent". I'm a lot happier with myself and don't care too much

anymore , it's funny but the barmaid will often come over and talk my ear off as she knows
    I can answer any

question she has about current affairs and to a lot of guys this is viewed as being "gay". go figure... I think they

are just jealous as they can't understand how I manage to get the hotties to come and talk to me and holy crap I

leave alone! (my choice as I have a GF) Despite being the quiet type I enjoy conversation with others , I'm just

crap at the bullshit small talk.
    early 40's white male or or

Terry,

No worries

Your

post surprised me as the presence of high -rone is actually the opposite of homosexual according to JVK.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

If a man is heterosexuel,

the amount of natural released androsterone is higher than the amount of etiocholanone whereas heterosexual women

and homosexual men release more etiocholanone than androsterone! So androsterone makes you more masculine!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default RE Big butch girl

Ha Ha i just remembered something funny, when i had this casual job working with

5 or 6 real honeys, sexy as well, as i explained several posts back on this thread, they were treating me extra

special every day and getting as close to me as they could as i explained before, as i was wearing some aNONE with

about beetween 4-6 drops of aRONE, depending on the day, and these group of girls were acting like they adored me,

it was starting to get a little tiresome actually, As it happened a new girl turned up one day and she started

working with me and the cute girls, at the same table about 5 foot away from me, the same as the cute girls, and

this girl was young and overweight and very butch, and she absolutely hated me from the first whiff, she only worked

1/2 a day and just dissapeared, but for the 4 hours she was near me she tried to compete with me just about in every

way she could manage, and very strange thing was that she could not keep her eyes away from me, every time i looked

up she was glaring at me, so it appeared that the petite sexy girls really liked me and my "mix" where as this big

solid lump of a girl had the opposite reaction, This little excersise actually convinced me of the powerfull effects

a good Mix can generate.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I think that Androstenone displays a sexual and dominant

forcefull type aura to the wearer, and Androsterone more or less signals the impression of protection and

reliability and projects a more gentle side of the isomer, so usually a little is added to an Androstenone formula

to soften the hard hitting or sexual edge of the aNONE and give an impression of a gentleman, if to much aRONE is

used it will give too much of a limpwristed wimpy type edge to the aura, which is not really attractive overall. And

the other pheromone that you did not mention is Androstenol, which gives the impression of being approachable and

attractive. I think that the addition of nol and a smaller amount of rone can increase the effectivness of the none.

and make one appear more appealing to a larger percentage of the targeted agenda. So overall a little bit added

gentleman Arone is nice and smooth, but too much will make you appear just too gushy and wimpy limpy.

Aptly put T-man. I always love reading your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Aptly put T-man. I always love reading your

posts.
    Thanks Lil -----, I apply a pheromix every day and

sometimes apply 3 times on a long hot day between

showers.

I'v been using the stuff for years and still experience so many good hits

that if i were to post it all up then i recon it would be overkill and folks would think this boy from downunder was

part of the L-S establishment lol....

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Thanks Lil -----, I apply a pheromix every day and

sometimes apply 3 times on a long hot day between

showers.

I'v been using the stuff for years and

still experience so many good hits that if i were to post it all up then i recon it would be overkill and folks

would think this boy from downunder was part of the L-S establishment lol....

I gotta ask this T-man. You're an Aussie. What are Aussie women like?? Are they as freaky as rumors say they are?

I've always wanted to date an Aussie gal but in my neck of the woods they don't usually drop in. I live near

Portland, Or. I've had occasional encounters with some. The Pacific Northwest is renowned for its outdoor beauty as

well as outdoor activities, and the encounters I have had had to do with Aussie girls that were gonna go spelunking,

or hiking, etc. I know you guys love your outdoor activities

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    I

gotta ask this T-man. You're an Aussie. What are Aussie women like?? Are they as freaky as rumors say they are?

I've always wanted to date an Aussie gal but in my neck of the woods they don't usually drop in. I live near

Portland, Or. I've had occasional encounters with some. The Pacific Northwest is renowned for its outdoor beauty as

well as outdoor activities, and the encounters I have had had to do with Aussie girls that were gonna go spelunking,

or hiking, etc. I know you guys love your outdoor activities
    For

the most part the Aussie girls, and women in later years that i have enjoyed relationships with have been more

desposed to indoor sporting fun adventures with some retail therapy thrown into the mix and some driving trips with

the occsaional picnic and a steak on the

BBQ.

I have had several with whome a good beach and a bong were favourite

passtimes with a goodly amount of sausage sauntering thrown in.

I have enjoyed the company of girls from all over the world and i have also

been married once in good old Glasky town Scotland and also to another lucky lass in Leeds West Yorkshire, with a

previous marriage in Victoria Aust and then my last one for a total of four in Suva Fiji Islands.

I probably was of the opinion that variety is the

spice of life.

But i recon women are women the world over and they are all great, as one of

my sayings is that " There aint just nothing like a woman" especially when you really need one desperately, and that

for me is very often ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information