Close

Default SOE Results: Why Use -NONE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got my SOE on Tuesday. After five days of “testing” I can’t provide any objective reason for using -none; but I’ve come to the conclusion that I still want a little bit of it in my mix just the same. Today I tried Wilde’s cawwoting strategy (two small swipes of SOE on my neck, a dab between my wrists, and a dab of APC — spiked with extra -none from the chem kit — on my chest). I like the results, even though I have nothing out of the ordinary to report.

My purely subjective impression is that Androstenone makes it more likely that I get noticed, but I’ve gotten an impressive number of hits from wearing SOE on its own. Some of these hits have been pretty awesome: a girl sticking her head out from behind her boyfriend to check me out, a coffee-shop full of women all seated so that they face me, a gorgeous girl in an elevator staring at me with a warm smile on her face (jose will be proud of me because I DID get her name and number), a cute girl that seemingly followed me all around the grocery store (I caught a reflection of her staring at me in the frozen foods section).

The down side is that it took quite a bit of the stuff to get the really impressive hits: six fair sized swipes (40-50mm each?). At those dosages some girls seemed repulsed. (Namely a couple of usually flirtatious waitresses at my favorite Thai restaurant.)

To be fair, it seems that SOE is an excellent seduction tool even if I’m not getting lots of hits. In fact I hooked up with a woman, that I’ve had my eye on for a long time, who didn’t seem responsive to any other brews I’ve tried on her. I think there’s something to James Kohl’s repulsion hypothesis of Androstenone because girls seem much less guarded with their personal space and a bit more likely to touch me when I wear SOE. Friday night I had several girls dancing all over me and one of them kept thrusting her butt into my crotch. ( In a club setting, I got the impression that I could just go up to a stranger and start fondling her without negative consequences. I’ll let you all know if I ever try it.) At work, I got quite a lot of shoulder pats (even from guys), a couple of secretaries leaning into me, and one woman laying her hand on my thigh.

Speaking of work... This is one place where SOE might become habitual. In my previous job I found that a moderate amount of APC got me the kind of attention and respect that I needed to get ahead. But now I’m working in middle management and it seems that the same kind of attention has negative consequences: everybody hounding me with their problems, employees challenging my so-called authority, supervisors dumping more responsibilities on me... When I wore SOE everybody, including upper management, seemed eager to help me and concerned with my needs.

So why do I still want to use -none?
    One reason is that SOE makes me very, very horny. To the point of distraction. To the point where I can’t trust my own judgment. (I’d like to know if anybody else has experienced this effect. ) Just one dab of spiked APC (three drops -none to 1ml APC) on my chest seems to bring my libido down to manageable proportions.

Another reason is that -none seems to act like a mild mental stimulant. I feel a little sharper when I’m wearing it. Or maybe I just enjoy being a bit on edge.

It also seems as if I make more of an impression on people with a touch of -none. Just a “vibe” I get, and I’m not even sure if it’s a positive impression.

Anyway, I guess my conclusion is that even old guys don\'t NEED -none; but I still WANT it. I\'d like to hear what other SOE users think.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SOE Results: Why Use -NONE?

Well -- I had my first big-time SOE hit. But it wasn\'t \"pure.\" I had a date coming up with a woman I had dated in the past that had never become physical in the least (and I mean in the least, 4 months without even a kiss. There were no doubt other issues at play, but I digress...)

I\'ve had some pretty serious issues regarding lack of respect from women in the past couple years, so I really felt I needed \'none. But someone else here mentioned that it might be a good trick to have just enough \'none to be picked up at very close range. So I put .02 ml of NPA in .4 ml of SOE and applied this.

My one-hour date turned into five hours, with solid physical contact (hand holding, arm wrap, etc) for the last three hours, and ended with more than the typical good-bye kiss.

I\'m pleased with the outcome. I know there were other psychological issues at play here, but I also think SOE (and the hint of \'none) likely had a major influence.

Banned User

Yo, A.K.A. I thought I was the only one. When I wear mone, I feel more...
    (I recently got some ppa, as apc was worthless.)

My results, he he. Really good for getting a job.

Ok, I went the Wendies to turn in an application.

The manager ( a woman ) HAPPENED to be standing there. I was like 2 feet away from her; she got a whiff of the mones, asked me a few questions, and now I\'m going in for an interview tomorrow.

And when I went to get the application, the girl at the counter seemed really nervous around me, he he. This stuff is a lot better than apc, however, when I get some more money (from the Wendys, lol) I\'m going to get some of the pure none from the kit, he he.

But, when you said that you could just go up to a woman and fondle her with no rejection, that\'s how it is for me. I think NONE morely lets you do something without rejection. However, I haven\'t tried much of that yet. Well, I have a bit, but I don\'t really want to get into those rape issues and sh*t.

Bart

I had good hits with Androstenone(PI) with a combination of AE, I figure you have more hits this way instead of using just one product.

a.k.a-Glad you got the number, like I always say seize the moment. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

Bart,
    DANGER!
    I should have never said that I could \"fondle\" anybody.
    Yes. This is a considered ASSAULT. (For good reasons.) It IS a crime. Don\'t EVER do it. It\'s WRONG and there WILL be BAD CONSEQUENCES.

Everybody Else,
    Please pardon my twisted sense of humor.

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Is SOE a product for men and women or just men???

If SOE makes a person feel in heat, then maybe it\'s not for the workplace??

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting observations guys...

I can\'t say that I\'m any hornier wearing SOE, but I do seem to find girls more attractive. Well, -nol is the principle component in PI(w).

bubbafero,
    SOE is designed for men, but I have a feeling women could get lucky with it. Not just because it makes me horny, but because guys are so friendly with me as well.

Maybe it’s not the best thing to wear on the job, but I wore it again today and enjoyed the effects.

truth,
    I’ve noticed women seeming more attractive as well, and I have to keep reminding myself not to stare.

jose,
    I’ve tried PI+AE too. It’s probably the most intense combo I’ve tried. I get lots of DIHL, but I’ve had a couple of bad OD’s with it as well.
    (I talked to that girl about an hour ago and she seems to have lost interest. Guess it was the heat of the moment.)

Scientist,
    I don’t know what part the -none played in your mix. But I bet SOE is responsible for the hand holding, arm locking, heavy kissing. It seems to invite a lot of physical contact.
    Glad to see it worked for you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, after showering yesterday evening, I experimented with a spray of 5:1 CK1 to NPA on my shirt and another spray of 5:1 CK1 to SOE the morning after. I was able to concentrate at work better, which agrees with a.k.a.\'s thought that a touch of -none brings the libido down. Interesting, this could suggest that -nol raises testosterone levels, while -none lowers it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Still waiting for my SOE customs here in australia are damn slow, anyhows another way to increase testorone levels is tribulus supplements that gives you the thought of keeping testorone levels up in case you are thinking that external pheromones may drop youre own natural production slightly.

Thread Information