First of

all I realize the smell or vibe also has an effect, but what I've realized is that it might be more about how none

directly affects You than the women - when I wear PI or NPA pretty much all women I've had a date with, have said

I've got a angry look, and it's true, none makes you have a more serious/angry look more often, even if you're

happy and in a great mood... basically your usual "neutral slightly smiling" face becomes a "neutral slightly

angry/serious" face.

And when you have an angry/serious look and are able to more easily and effortlessly

maintain it than the woman, then there will be a breaking point and the woman will become submissive and start

trying to smile and please you, so that you would lighten up (kinda like you've passed the "a real man" test).

Think about it - during the dates you've had one party (either you or the woman) usually gives more serious looks

and the other is usually the one that talks more and tries to make the other person lighten up, with none you're

the one who's more serious/angry and the women are trying to make the situation less serious/tense.

It's kind

of same how cocky and funny comedy works - first they act offended/angry, but if you continue and bring it up a

notch, then they will break and become submissive so you wouldn't bust on them anymore.

Any thoughts?