Close

Default Pheromax and PI results - placebo or hits?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hello

first let me introduce myself. I am aware of pheromones for quite some time, tried many of them with very

low to no success (AE, APC Athena etc). I'm normal looking guy, 40's. So I was dissapointed and ceased to

experiment with them completely. But after reading some comments I decided to try Pheromax and PI unscented (after

several years of inactivity).

First day I sprayed Pheromax twice on neck and didn't expected much (I wouldn't

be dissappointed if this thing doesn't work because I somehow wasn't believing in pheromones anymore). I covered

smell with APC. Anyway, I travelled with city bus to the centre, there weren't much people in it. After 10 minutes

one woman entered and was holding same arm holder as I was. I rubed my arm to her ocassionally and noticed she

didn't make bigger distance from me but rubbed her arm also. I noticed that she moved her 'lower part of torzo'

closer to me and rubed arm even more (although she was turned face from me). After we stepped out of bus I suddenly

turned back and rushed into her, she was so close. Feeling was as if she was following me closely (bus station was

crowded and it wasn't easy to follow someone closely), then she leaved. Is this hit or pheromones-only effect or

coincidence?

After that I was going into caffe and ordered drink. Waitress was cca 6-9 feet away from me.

Nothing happened, only once she looked at me briefly. I paid and left, I wasn't dissapointed since I didn't expect

much as I said. Exactly same happened in other caffe. But after some time, I realized that first or second caffe

waitress gave me twice more money back than I gave to her (instead of charging me)! I was surprised and abit

embarrassed because I didn't knew which one was it so that I could give her money back to her (equivalet of USD

30). Was she confused because of pehromones or is this coincidence?

After that I walked down the street and 3

nice young girls passed. I looked at them, they looked at me but they were faster. Anyway I crossed street only to

realize they slowed down and crossed street also, passing again by. I couldn't help myself but said something as

'Are you following me or what?' They giggled and said yes. Weird (but nice). Is this also placebo or coincidence,

or they followed phero smell?

After that I travelled in a pretty crowdy bus back home and some girls abit rubed

to my body. I don't know is it pheromones. But all in all, alot of coincidences, but bearing into mind that I

somehow felt relaxed all that time because I was thinking something like 'If this phero thing doesn't work no big

deal, there is nothing better that work anyway so I cannot help myself and I at least gave a try'. That relaxed

tenseless feeling added to the placebo effect maybe. Any thoughts?

Same evening I was going to the music club

wearing two dabs of PI unscented (covered with APC). I noticed some girls looked at me, rubed, giggled but it may be

because I was really relaxed again and more courageous also (because of same reason). I really cannot say if this PI

phero thing work, but experience was overall good. Looks like there is something in combination of phero + placebo +

selfconfidence as result.

I would appreciate some comments, is this pheromones or coincidence or placebo?
    Last edited by euro; 04-11-2007 at 04:39 AM.

depends on what you mean by

placebo, pheros can really boost your confidence, that would be a placebo for me, but sometimes I can notice that

chemistry is working a lot better between a girl/woman and me.

I'd say phero+attitude=selfconfidence.

then

again, it's just my case.

on a side note
    why worry about what is working if you are seeing results?
    I'm a Man!!!!

Hi euro, of course all of them

are hits but it seems that it is your first time to experience them, so you will get used to, & self confidence is

the best of all, it melts women easily when they see you confident

Good luck

however, after several applications

of PI unscented (covered with APC), normal dose, OD, underdose, absolutely nothing happened. No hit, no reaction,

even no side effect form surroundings. I mean, no OD reaction, is it possible. Like it is ordinary water.

Where

is the catch, is it true as some said that this new version of PI doesn't work anymore.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default re dud PI

I recently returned a bottle of unscented PI to where i had purchased it , Does anyone have

any idea when PI can once again be purchased with a guarantee that it actually contains the stated amount of

Pheromones ? and also can the PI/w be trusted to contain the 11mg Anol and cops as stated on the label, I wonder how

much confidence is going to be lost on a worldwide scale if the manufacturers of the PI products cant provide a

decent product anymore, and for that matter what has happened to the quality control, Something has obviously

happened if so many of us are experiencing problems with the product, and i wonder if this is happening to the other

PI cloned products sutch as XXX ATTRACT for men, and Secret Allure for women, or Silent Seduction mens and womans

versions, It will be good when the mystery is cleared up, and we can get some good feedback once again with this

production.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by euro View Post
    however,

after several applications of PI unscented (covered with APC), normal dose, OD, underdose, absolutely nothing

happened. No hit, no reaction, even no side effect form surroundings. I mean, no OD reaction, is it possible. Like

it is ordinary water.

Where is the catch, is it true as some said that this new version of PI doesn't work

anymore.
    UNDERSTAND PEOPLE ... he didn't purchase his PI from Love Scent, he purchased it from a German

operator.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I recently returned a bottle of unscented PI to where i

had purchased it , Does anyone have any idea when PI can once again be purchased with a guarantee that it

actually contains the stated amount of Pheromones ? and also can the PI/w be trusted to contain the 11mg Anol and

cops as stated on the label, I wonder how much confidence is going to be lost on a worldwide scale if the

manufacturers of the PI products cant provide a decent product anymore, and for that matter what has happened to the

quality control, Something has obviously happened if so many of us are experiencing problems with the product, and i

wonder if this is happening to the other PI cloned products sutch as XXX ATTRACT for men, and Secret Allure for

women, or Silent Seduction mens and womans versions, It will be good when the mystery is cleared up, and we can get

some good feedback once again with this production.
    From the beginning until now

... it has always been my worry ... cutting back on the ingredients in search of mo money ... maybe?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Uffff, Thanks...I was just going

to contact bruce to send my bottle of PI back...

also, to the topic poster, OD is weird, after the first hits

you just mentioned, seems like you just dissapeared from the radar, can happen as an OD effect too...
    I'm a Man!!!!

Did anyone discover anything

else on this subject..
    Best thing seems to buy PI from love-scent of course.

in my case PI was completely

useless (or fake).

Re. Pheromax, since my first experience results are also zero. Strange. Absolutely zero,

except that I stink really bad when put two sprays (even after I cover it with cologne)

The PI bottles I purchase from

Love Scent are always good & reliable, I have never had any problems with that. But as for Pheromax, I have the 14ML

bottle & yes it is not that strong, I mix it with AQ scented (the beta test one) & it becomes stronger & I receive a

lot of reactions from this mix.

Thread Information