Close

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    7086

    Default What happened to PI?

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I know this

    topic has been discussed before, but I haven't got any solid conclusion from the previous threads.

    The newer

    batch of PI has a dot on it. Does anyone know what this dot is?

    I'm one of those who can smell none and damn

    well too... but I don't smell anything in this PI.

    Could it be a defective batch or placebo control test

    batch or something else... ?

    Does anyone has any solid hits from this batch?

  2. #2
    Administrator Bruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    7,109
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I believe the dot means that it is

    the UNscented (ie, NOT The ylang ylang) version, and you should therefore be able to smell some aNONE in there. If

    you are familiar with the aNONE smell and can not smell it in your bottle of PI, please send it back and we will get

    you either a bottle of the new unscented A7 or a good bottle of unscented Primal. I will send some from my office

    if necessary. Make sure to put a note in with the return.

    Very sorry about that,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

    - Buddha


    Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

  3. #3
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    7086

    Default

    Thanks Bruce! Your customer

    service is really top-notch!

    Will get it in the mail by today or tomorrow.

  4. #4
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn View Post
    Thanks Bruce! Your customer service is really top-notch!

    Will get it in the mail by

    today or tomorrow.
    I obtained my New Alpha 7 one month ago for the same

    reason that you will receive yours, and just let me tell you, there is no mistaking the great aNONE smell associated

    with this product, not only that, but it works like magic, well it works great for me, and it is versatile as well.

    Your going to like this stuff, just remember one drop is around 20mcg aNONE, or more, and i feel that the little

    added aRONE really gives this pheromone a nice touch of class, makes it a real smooth operator.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bruce

    I have same problem with

    'dot' PI. Bought from german operator but cannot smell aNone. Is it some kind of production fault?

    After

    several applications, even OD, there were absolutely no reaction. It certainly doesn't work. On the bottle it says

    5mg aNone, how can that be?

  6. #6
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euro View Post
    Bruce



    I have same problem with 'dot' PI. Bought from german operator but cannot smell aNone. Is it some kind of

    production fault?

    After several applications, even OD, there were absolutely no reaction. It certainly doesn't

    work. On the bottle it says 5mg aNone, how can that be?
    I also thought PI

    could be relied upon to be a consistant and a quality product, but that has gone by the wayside now, and it is

    Goodbye sweet PI goodbye, so sad to see you go , you were the man, but now only mice and memories roam around

    your once well maintained playing field. Hmmmmm, i better have some breakfast as i am a little light headed ha ha..

    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-12-2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  7. #7
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    7086

    Default

    Before I put the dud PI in the

    mail today, I put on 10! drops of it. Yup, no OD reaction whatsoever.

    My guess is.. (all based on

    speculation):

    1) Something happened on the assembly line, so they put a 'dot' on all defective

    bottles.

    2) It's a placebo test batch. They want to see if pheromones really work, so they make some "sugar

    pill" batch to see how many gets returned.

    3) Some other company tries to make fake products. Hey, they can

    copy rolax watches, ink catriages and perfumes. So why not PI?

    The problem now is, I've got some mixes with

    this dud PI added. And I dunno what to do with 'em...

    But I'm very glad that I purchased it from love-scent

    and Bruce is handling this matter very well.

  8. #8
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn View Post
    Before I put the dud PI in the mail today, I put on 10! drops of it. Yup, no OD reaction

    whatsoever.

    My guess is.. (all based on speculation):

    1) Something happened on the assembly line, so they

    put a 'dot' on all defective bottles.

    2) It's a placebo test batch. They want to see if pheromones really

    work, so they make some "sugar pill" batch to see how many gets returned.

    3) Some other company tries to make

    fake products. Hey, they can copy rolax watches, ink catriages and perfumes. So why not PI?

    The problem now is,

    I've got some mixes with this dud PI added. And I dunno what to do with 'em...

    But I'm very glad that I

    purchased it from love-scent and Bruce is handling this matter very well.
    I

    wonder as well, as to how many counterfeit products are getting around, as it is a good point, as the labels all

    appear not to be to complex in their design patterns. Oh, bye the way mine had a red dot on it that i had actually

    removed when i received it, oh well Bruce has it now, i hope he can get a return on the dud ones that he is getting

    back, as he is handling the matter most graciously with regard to us customers, and our trade in on the A7,

    certainly taking the sting out of an unpleasant purchase, good on him, he is a good bloke.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  9. #9
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    With 'dot', do you mean a

    large red dot on the bottle? There is one such dot taped on a bottle of TE I bought, and I don't know what it

    means, if anything?

  10. #10
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoplasm View Post
    With 'dot', do you mean a large red dot on the bottle? There is one such dot taped on a

    bottle of TE I bought, and I don't know what it means, if anything?
    My red dot was just stuck on as it had glue on one side, but i am not sure of the reason it had been

    there on. How much TE are u using ?

    Im going to have to have a look at my browser set up, as i am

    not receiving any notifications when someone posts on a thread that i have entered into, ill see if i can fix it.

    somehow ??
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  11. #11
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    My red dot was just stuck on as it had glue on

    one side, but i am not sure of the reason it had been there on. How much TE are u using ?


    Thank you!

    I haven't used anything yet, I'm a complete newbie with this stuff. Here's a picture of my

    bottle (which says "fragranced" btw). As you can see, the dot is taped on, not glued. Just curious what it means...



    Last edited by Ectoplasm; 04-14-2007 at 07:42 AM.

  12. #12
    Phero Enthusiast stuttgart-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Schwabenland
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    5575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euro View Post
    Bruce



    I have same problem with 'dot' PI. Bought from german operator but cannot smell aNone. Is it some kind of

    production fault?

    After several applications, even OD, there were absolutely no reaction. It certainly doesn't

    work. On the bottle it says 5mg aNone, how can that be?
    I have had the same problem with pheromax which

    I have bought on a german internet-shop! I could not smell anything although usually I can smell Anone! Furthermore

    I could not notice any reactions by other people no matter how many I have applied!

    Is there a possibility to

    test a product if and which pheromones are including? Perhaps which a control strip? If yes where can I get this

    one?

  13. #13
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    I have had the same problem with pheromax which I have bought on a german

    internet-shop! I could not smell anything although usually I can smell Anone! Furthermore I could not notice any

    reactions by other people no matter how many I have applied!

    Is there a possibility to test a product if and

    which pheromones are including? Perhaps which a control strip? If yes where can I get this one?
    I think the only inexpensive way to detetect the pheros is by way of smell and or by way of

    perceived reactions on ourselves and others, I think if there was a test available ie similar to how lipmus paper

    detects acidicy and alcalinity, then this would be a cause for many pheromone dealers and products to go out of

    business. In conclusion i think apart from our own observations,the only way we can get feedback on products is

    mainly through the collective opinions of forum members, and the only recource is to return products that we are not

    satisfied with. About a year ago i purchased a few ml of Pheromax from ebay usa, and i also had the same effects and

    observations from it as you have discribed, at the high price of this stuff containing about 5mg/14mL Pheromones you

    would really want to make sure you were ordering through a good dealer, I have seen some good feedback on the p/max,

    but it is seems a little overpriced to me.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  14. #14
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoplasm View Post
    Just

    curious what it means...
    Anyone know this...?

  15. #15
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    7086

    Default

    4.) They 'expired'.

    5.)

    A box fell off the truck on the way from the factory to the warehouse. And it was exposed to the intense Colorado

    sunshine for 40 days and 40 nights...

    6.) The elves in Bruce's factory took a nap.

    (Don't believe

    everything I've said. )

  16. #16
    Phero Enthusiast stuttgart-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Schwabenland
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    5575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I think the only inexpensive way to detetect the pheros

    is by way of smell and or by way of perceived reactions on ourselves and others, I think if there was a test

    available ie similar to how lipmus paper detects acidicy and alcalinity, then this would be a cause for many

    pheromone dealers and products to go out of business. In conclusion i think apart from our own observations,the only

    way we can get feedback on products is mainly through the collective opinions of forum members, and the only

    recource is to return products that we are not satisfied with. About a year ago i purchased a few ml of Pheromax

    from ebay usa, and i also had the same effects and observations from it as you have discribed, at the high price of

    this stuff containing about 5mg/14mL Pheromones you would really want to make sure you were ordering through a good

    dealer, I have seen some good feedback on the p/max, but it is seems a little overpriced to

    me.
    At first I have purchased a 2ml of pheromax/man. This one have had a strong smell

    combined with good results! After that I have decided to buy the big 14ml bottle! But this one have had absolutely

    no scent after the alcohlol were evaporated! I don`t know if there was perhaps a mistake in production or it was a

    false product! If I would know that the big 14ml would have the same concentration like the small 2ml, I immediately

    would re-buy PM!

  17. #17
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    6020

    Default

    Terry, what is your opinion of the new

    PI.Thatis the new batches compared to the old ones.I have noticed that you had a liking to this product previously.



    Also i mistakenly purchased women NPA, with the super combo deal.Are they essentialy the same? And what do you

    think of A7 as a substitute for PI. Sorry for all the questions dude.

  18. #18
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woofa1 View Post
    Terry,

    what is your opinion of the new PI.Thatis the new batches compared to the old ones.I have noticed that you had a

    liking to this product previously.

    Also i mistakenly purchased women NPA, with the super combo deal.Are they

    essentialy the same? And what do you think of A7 as a substitute for PI. Sorry for all the questions

    dude.
    I did eventually send my dud PI back to the store,and i am now using

    Alpha 7 which is just working magic for me, alone or in mixes , i find it as good as it gets. So at the moment i do

    not trust PI ... Yikes NPA/w it says on the womans sales page that it is a concentrated Androstenone product, and

    that there are two distinct formulas m+f, also i am not sure if the APC/w or PF/w have any differences apart from

    fragrances. You could always send it back for trade on mans combo, just send Tammy Smith or Bruce an email to

    confirm first. I dont mind answering questions if i can be of assistance its cool, i always ask questions when i

    need to.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  19. #19
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    At first I have purchased a 2ml of pheromax/man. This one have had a strong smell

    combined with good results! After that I have decided to buy the big 14ml bottle! But this one have had absolutely

    no scent after the alcohlol were evaporated! I don`t know if there was perhaps a mistake in production or it was a

    false product! If I would know that the big 14ml would have the same concentration like the small 2ml, I immediately

    would re-buy PM!
    It seems like sometimes can be lucky and get good shit, and

    sometimes just get dud, maby this is the name of the game, Yes could be production mistake, of fake product copy, or

    a thief working in distribution. There is only one sure thing about the purchase of pheromone and that is, There is

    a chance of getting a good thing. In conclusion i can only recommend ordering from a trusted dealer who will accept

    returns, or trade for alternate product. Regarding P/Max, this can be good shit if you can be guaranteed of getting

    the real deal.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  20. #20
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    6347

    Default

    hi Terry, how are you

    buddy?

    to the original poster, if you can get hold of alpha 7, get that, its a much better product than PI, i

    have been using it with pretty good results lately, the new PI is not the same as the PI of a few years ago, seems

    like the product has diminished in quality, I was a fan of it a few years ago and used it daily with good results,

    but now there are better products on the market,

  21. #21
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    6347

    Default

    hey woofa, alpha 7 is a solid

    product, better than PI in my opinion

  22. #22
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronzie View Post
    hi

    Terry, how are you buddy?

    to the original poster, if you can get hold of alpha 7, get that, its a much better

    product than PI, i have been using it with pretty good results lately, the new PI is not the same as the PI of a few

    years ago, seems like the product has diminished in quality, I was a fan of it a few years ago and used it daily

    with good results, but now there are better products on the market,
    HEY HEY

    HEY Bronze Warrior, welcome back from the firing front. Speaking of A7 i have it on right now,one drop,with one of

    A314, so you see i am armed and dangerous, oiled and ready 4 action, as the Big A's have me covered.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  23. #23
    Phero Enthusiast stuttgart-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Schwabenland
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    5575

    Default

    Hi,

    I`m interesting in

    A7, but I´m going very easily to OD (usually more than 10mcg are dangerous)! Does the including Rone prevent or

    decrease OD-effects?

  24. #24
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    Hi,

    I`m interesting in A7, but I´m going very easily to OD (usually more than 10mcg

    are dangerous)! Does the including Rone prevent or decrease OD-effects?
    I

    find that the aRONE certainly softens the Alpha 7 and makes it a very smooth operator, able to be worn alone easily

    at one drop for me, perhaps 1/2 drop or 10 mcg would not be enough for me, mind you when i wear one or two drops

    with an added 20" SOE the action really hots up all around. If you find that 10 mcg is good for you then you will be

    left with 1/2 drop remaining in your palm to be deposited in a suitable container, or you could add the remaining

    amount to a spray bottle, I have used 3/4 of my A7 and made several 10ml and 15 ml mixes up with with other

    pheromones added to use at one or two sprays of my choosing, depending upon the venues i have chosen to appear at,

    The A7 really makes a terrific base for mixes i have found, ha ha Yes Alpha 7 is the allround good guy who will

    make you oooh, so BAD
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  25. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well

    I bought fake PI from

    german operator. However, same operator has sent to me I believe genuine Pheromax. P-max has strong odor, so many

    friends had said to me that I stink and need to go under shower*!? I tried to cover with Armani Code but they still

    thought I stink.

    Now, how can I avoid this problem. Re. P-max usefullness, I am not too satisfied, results are

    modest if any.

  26. #26
    Phero Enthusiast stuttgart-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Schwabenland
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    5575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euro View Post
    well



    I bought fake PI from german operator. However, same operator has sent to me I believe genuine Pheromax. P-max has

    strong odor, so many friends had said to me that I stink and need to go under shower*!? I tried to cover with Armani

    Code but they still thought I stink.

    Now, how can I avoid this problem. Re. P-max usefullness, I am not too

    satisfied, results are modest if any.
    Hi Euro,

    do the Pheromax you have bought include

    Androstadienone and is so the new one?

    I have bought an absolutely scentless Pheromax two years ago (new

    formular with Androstadienone)!
    And I have a (perhaps crazy) theory! Does perhaps the scentless Androstadienone

    covers the bad smelling None? Ok, I grant you that this theory is really a little bit curious! But it would be a

    explanation!

  27. #27
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    4451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I obtained my New Alpha 7 one month ago for the same

    reason that you will receive yours, and just let me tell you, there is no mistaking the great aNONE smell associated

    with this product, not only that, but it works like magic, well it works great for me, and it is versatile as well.

    Your going to like this stuff, just remember one drop is around 20mcg aNONE, or more, and i feel that the little

    added aRONE really gives this pheromone a nice touch of class, makes it a real smooth

    operator.
    T-man sup braddah. Just wanted 2 share that whenever I hear ya say

    Smooth Operator I always get that one cheesy ass 80's American pop song stuck in my head. LMAO:P cheers.

  28. #28
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    T-man sup braddah. Just wanted 2 share that whenever I hear ya say Smooth Operator I

    always get that one cheesy ass 80's American pop song stuck in my head. LMAO:P

    cheers.
    Yea its funny how a phrase or word can start playing in our head

    after being triggered off by summat, Sometimes i either get a flashback or am vibrated into another dimension when

    i hear some Dark side of the moon or Wish you were here also, others but i know there is a good reason for it when

    thinking back to the time when there was Californian Sunshine dished out freely and in ample supply.ooooh yea

    ........
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. From PI To Alpha
    By Mad_Moustache in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:36 AM
  2. Advice On PI?
    By blooot in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 01:33 PM
  3. Combo of PI, NPA, Chikara, and SOE (Packet of Perception and Edge)
    By nyczjedi in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 05:46 PM
  4. In defense of PI
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2002, 07:12 PM
  5. wearing pi to work like dying and going to heaven
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Archives 1
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2002, 06:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •