I

hope no one minds but I've been lurking for a few days, hoping to learn something new.

I have a non-date with someone I simply adore the first week of May and so I'm going to

experiment some. I made my first order, after reading up all weekend...and [very bravely?] decided to order a small

bottle of EW.

I also ordered some Boudoir from eBay...so we'll see

what sorts of reactions this might elicit when it comes.

I'm pretty

regularly hit on but I very rarely ever find myself attracted to anyone enough to even let them try to get closer.

Not to mention having been hung up on this same one guy for almost two years now...and never even getting my hand

held. It's a long story, but yes he's definitely attracted, no he's not married or otherwise involved, and no he

isn't gay...lol. He's simply very career driven and uh...well it's hard to explain really.

We're going to a concert together that first week of May and it will be the first time

we've been together since last September [we do communicate almost daily by either email or phone and have for over

a year now]...so I'd really like to make an impression, if you know what I mean.

I suppose I have time to order and try other products if anyone has any red hot advice

they're just dying to give?

I'd love some help.