Close

Stranger

Default From PI To Alpha

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I posted a few

comments in this forum under a different name back in late 2000/early 2001 in conjunction with with my initial

purchase of scented Primal Instinct.

Now I'm back and ready to experience something new.

My third bottle of

PI is just about gone now. Yes, I've used it sparingly (three bottles in just over six years).

To be honest,

I'm fond of PI (what happened to the yling-yling scented version? I see it is no longer available). It is powerful

indeed, and as the saying goes, with great power comes great responsibility.

I've had my share of OD's, but

with careful application (one-half to one drop) I've had consistently good results over the years with women and no

arguments/fisticuffs with guys.

My worst OD ocurred when I went to get my hair cut after applying two drops of

PI. My regular stylist (30's, married, Asian) didn't mention anything, but her hands trembled noticeably

throughout the session. I always felt bad about that.

I don't want to call this OD territory, but I've seen a

couple of extreme reactions from our canine friends when I've worn higher doses of PI. One girl I was dating had a

dog that ran circles around the room, barking constantly and cowering in fear of me. On the other hand, another girl

had a pure-bred border collie who was always dry humping my leg (and I mean it was constant, until he was

neutered).

I've had many good experiences with PI, too many to count actually.

But now that my PI is almost

gone it's time to see what else is out there.

Our guru Bruce is very bullish on Alpha 7, and his recommendation

alone carries a lot of weight.

But I'm thinking about combinations as well.

Statistically, I'm age 52 but

look younger. My target market is (understandably) 40-something MILFS. My bar-hopping days are long over. I rely

primarily on internet dating, which works quite well for me. As a substitute for clubs and bars, I'd like to

develop a little day game as well.

In reality I see 'mones as an enhancer with traditional meetups and dates,

and maybe for fun in a supermarket or love in an elevator.

And of course, pheromones are only one tool in the

social arsenal.

What other products might be effective in my own special case? Liquid Trust? The NPA/Chikara

combo?

Suggestions or ideas are welcome. And thanks.

Welcome back MM.
    Nice post
    Just a

short reply, but the *scented* PI is hard to replace. We just ran out but I have a shipment on the way. Should be

in next week some time. For the unscented A7 makes more sense to me.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

So PI gives you good results

in making women think indifferently with you? I am just curious since i am doing research on each product and

hopefully to buy afew. Right now i have a few in mind and PI seems good.

- J

I received SOE (gel packs, I'm

told a bottle is better, I'm in love with these little fellas' portability tough) and A7, let me say it's the

best I've tried so far.

girls have been easy on the smile, touching their hairs a lot, looks, touchy with me

etc...

I starting to be afraid that my PI bottle will have a hard time to be used....
    I'm a Man!!!!

Stranger

Thanks, Bruce.

Hunter,

the best research you can perform is to purchase and proceed with one or two products. In other words, just jump

in.

I learned early on that Primal Instinct (and any similar product) will not by itself produce the intended

results. One must draw from within himself the right mixture of personality, performance and appearance in order to

woo the opposite sex.

An important side benefit of wearing pheromone products is the placebo effect. A succesful

application of 'mones makes you feel and appear confident, and that is an essential ingredient to generating female

attraction.

Hey, you know it's funny, but somewhere stashed away in my things is a partially-used bottle of

Andron by Jovan, circa late 80's. We have come very far indeed!

MM,

We now have the ylang ylang

SCENTED Primal back in stock.

I agree there is probably a placebo effect also, but I think there is yet a third

way that pheromones work; they make the person wearing them feel more alive and alert and therefore more

attractive.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Thanks for the heads-up,

Bruce.

Since I ordered several products Friday that are new to me, I'll play with them for a while and see how

well they fit.

It's ALL good, you know....

I wouldn't say PI generates a buzz, but there is definitely a

"vibe" associated with wearing it. An enhanced level of alertness is certainly one of the characteristics that I've

noticed.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Moustache View Post
    I posted a few comments in this forum under a different name back in late 2000/early

2001 in conjunction with with my initial purchase of scented Primal Instinct.

Now I'm back and ready to

experience something new.

My third bottle of PI is just about gone now. Yes, I've used it sparingly (three

bottles in just over six years).

To be honest, I'm fond of PI (what happened to the yling-yling scented

version? I see it is no longer available). It is powerful indeed, and as the saying goes, with great power comes

great responsibility.

I've had my share of OD's, but with careful application (one-half to one drop) I've had

consistently good results over the years with women and no arguments/fisticuffs with guys.

My worst OD ocurred

when I went to get my hair cut after applying two drops of PI. My regular stylist (30's, married, Asian) didn't

mention anything, but her hands trembled noticeably throughout the session. I always felt bad about that.

I

don't want to call this OD territory, but I've seen a couple of extreme reactions from our canine friends when

I've worn higher doses of PI. One girl I was dating had a dog that ran circles around the room, barking constantly

and cowering in fear of me. On the other hand, another girl had a pure-bred border collie who was always dry humping

my leg (and I mean it was constant, until he was neutered).

I've had many good experiences with PI, too many to

count actually.

But now that my PI is almost gone it's time to see what else is out there.

Our guru Bruce

is very bullish on Alpha 7, and his recommendation alone carries a lot of weight.

But I'm thinking about

combinations as well.

Statistically, I'm age 52 but look younger. My target market is (understandably)

40-something MILFS. My bar-hopping days are long over. I rely primarily on internet dating, which works quite well

for me. As a substitute for clubs and bars, I'd like to develop a little day game as well.

In reality I see

'mones as an enhancer with traditional meetups and dates, and maybe for fun in a supermarket or love in an

elevator.

And of course, pheromones are only one tool in the social arsenal.

What other products might be

effective in my own special case? Liquid Trust? The NPA/Chikara combo?

Suggestions or ideas are welcome. And

thanks.
    Liquid Trust works very well for me when i apply 4 or 5 sprays on my

shirt at chest level, I actually wore this same application to an interveiw with an attractive business woman, who

was completly and utterly absorbed in everything about me including my every spoken word, This woman could have been

reeled in like a little fish if i had so desired, funny thing was i called her back on the phone an hour later as

she had requested after my departure from her, and it was strange because she had trouble believing that i was the

same person who had been talking to her. I have enough LT left for about another 3 or 4 applications, But it is

staying in the refrigerator door, for an emergancy situation ha ha, at 1 or 2 sprays though i dont notice much

action. One of my ideal mixes consists of about 12mcg aNONE,+ 30mcg aNOL + 18mcg aRONE, I find this a good party or

casual dinner mix as it generates heaps of female attention and playfullness when i assert myself just a little, The

only problem with this mix i find is that it tends to create far too much consistant attention from younger girls

going silly, so as to eliminate this problem i have just made up a new 15ml atomiser full, with an added 6.5mcg

aNONE, per application, as this will give me a total of 18.5 mcg aNONE per application, and i have kept the aNOL+

aRONE amounts the same as before, And with luck i will still be able to communicate with the women as before, and

hopefully scare the girls away.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information