Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default My First Test Of Pheromone In SIngapore

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Guys ,

Finally i received my 1st order yesterday and would like to share with you guys my

experience on my first test. By the way i am a chinese, 1.68m tall 63kg and i am 34 years old. Majority of women

staying here are asian and mostly chinese.

Products that i received are 10 SOE gel pack, 10 Chikara gel pack and

2 samples of perception gel pack and TE gel pack.

Day 1 ( test 1 ) : 1.30pm - 10.30pm

I was about to

go to work when i received my order and after much thinking, i decided to put on 1 whole gel pack of SOE scented for

a start, spreading it over my neck, wrist and balance around my cheek.

I took a train and was standing beside

this young chinese lady in her 20's and notices that she kept on looking at me for a number of times but

immediately turn her head away when i looked back. After that i did not notices any stare or looks from women for

that whole day even at work my colleagues seems to be their usual self and people around me don't seems to be more

friendlier or anything..

Day 1 (test 2 ) 12 midnite to 4am

I went back home and decided to go for a

second test after having shower cleaning away SOE that i had apllied earlier on.

This time round i decided to

mixed a whole gel pack of SOE scented and a whole gel pack of chikara scented over the usual apllication points.

I went to a pub around my area where you can find alot of asian gals. I am sad to say for the few hours that i

stayed in the pub, nothing unusual happen and gals did not even take a second look on me for the whole night and the

waitress also don't seems to be more friendly to me.

To conclude day 1 testing, i have no hits at all to report

but just a few for glances from the chinese ladyy in the train.

Well i am a little disappointed but of coz i

know that sometimes it take times to figure out the exact amount to be use so that it suits my body chemistry.

I

still have 2 sample packs of perception and 2 sample packs of TE with me and i wonder will be be too complicated if

i am to test this to soon or i should stick on with SOE or CHikara standalone first for some time.

Try cutting bact to 1/2 or 1/4

pack. "Less is More".
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

Default My First Test Of Pheromone In Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim View Post
    Try cutting bact to 1/2 or 1/4 pack. "Less is More".
    Thanks for your

advise. Today will be my 2nd day of test after 1 day without mones and i will start of with 1/4 pack of SOE scented,

hopefully i have much better luck today. Will post the outcome once i am back from work today.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyasianguy View Post
    Hi Guys ,

Finally i received my 1st order yesterday and would like to share with

you guys my experience on my first test. By the way i am a chinese, 1.68m tall 63kg and i am 34 years old. Majority

of women staying here are asian and mostly chinese.

Products that i received are 10 SOE gel pack, 10 Chikara gel

pack and 2 samples of perception gel pack and TE gel pack.

Day 1 ( test 1 ) : 1.30pm - 10.30pm

I was

about to go to work when i received my order and after much thinking, i decided to put on 1 whole gel pack of SOE

scented for a start, spreading it over my neck, wrist and balance around my cheek.

I took a train and was

standing beside this young chinese lady in her 20's and notices that she kept on looking at me for a number of

times but immediately turn her head away when i looked back. After that i did not notices any stare or looks from

women for that whole day even at work my colleagues seems to be their usual self and people around me don't seems

to be more friendlier or anything..

Day 1 (test 2 ) 12 midnite to 4am

I went back home and decided to

go for a second test after having shower cleaning away SOE that i had apllied earlier on.

This time round i

decided to mixed a whole gel pack of SOE scented and a whole gel pack of chikara scented over the usual apllication

points.

I went to a pub around my area where you can find alot of asian gals. I am sad to say for the few hours

that i stayed in the pub, nothing unusual happen and gals did not even take a second look on me for the whole night

and the waitress also don't seems to be more friendly to me.

To conclude day 1 testing, i have no hits at all

to report but just a few for glances from the chinese ladyy in the train.

Well i am a little disappointed but of

coz i know that sometimes it take times to figure out the exact amount to be use so that it suits my body

chemistry.

I still have 2 sample packs of perception and 2 sample packs of TE with me and i wonder will be be

too complicated if i am to test this to soon or i should stick on with SOE or CHikara standalone first for some

time.
    Yes for sure do follow the advice of Mountain Jim, as it appears you

have received the new version of SOE gel pck which is designed for about one generous use, so therefore taking your

weight and body type into consideration, then probably 1/2 pack could be a good amount for you, so try this amount

alone for sometime. When you are ready to start doing some mixing i would recommend that you try 1/4 SOE + 1/4

Chikara. Also i know it is hot and humid in your country, sometimes when it is very hot and you are nearly about to

perspire the pheromones become very active, especially after you have been moving around in the heat, also if you

are perspiring very much it may dilute your application, so be aware of this. I was playing a ball game with some

girls last night on the grass and my body was warmed up so i think my Pheromone application was working very well,

because the girls were all trying to touch me whenever they could find an escuse to do so, and they were very giggly

and excited. So you will have luck when you become accustomed to each pheromone individually and its effects at

different quantities, and then you are better able to guage the results when you start mixing. The Perception

samples will be better to use on the days when you may perspire more, because they are designed to difuse their

pheromones at a slower rate into the air and therefore be effective for a longer period of time. I am 157cm and

about 69 kg and i get good results with SOE 1/2 pcks alone, or 1/4 + 1/4 in mixes. I made mistake once in applying

full g/p of AE as was waste for me, but now 1/4 AE + 1/3 SOE will work for me very well.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Also, the effects of pheromones

do not overcome social customs and freewill. Think of them as an enhancement of your persona. It is still you but a

little better. You still have to intiate conversation, smile, be charming and confident and, most of all, get out

there and go for it. Women will not come to you and ask you out. They may be interested but they expect you to do

the grunt work.

You really should have struck up a conversation with the woman on the train...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

*You really should have struck

up a conversation with the woman on the train...*

ouch!
    I'm a Man!!!!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Yes for sure do follow the advice of

Mountain Jim, as it appears you have received the new version of SOE gel pck which is designed for about one

generous use, so therefore taking your weight and body type into consideration, then probably 1/2 pack could be a

good amount for you, so try this amount alone for sometime.
    Hi Terry / Jim,

I heed

your advise and decided to apply only 1/2 gel pack of SOE and below are my Day 2 test report.

Day 2 Test

(7.30pm)

I brought along with me a brand new SOE gel pack to work today but i did not applied it

immediately. I waited till i knock off and i decided to test it out at a very crowded bus stop near to my work

place.

I applied 1/2 gel pack of SOE and i stay put at the crowded bus stop where there are always a lot of

beautiful chinese gals in their 20's & 30's going home after work.

To my surprise, after i have been standing

at the bus stop for around 5 mins, there are some hot and beautiful chinese gals who were standing quite a distance

say around 6 feet away began to walk closer to where i am standing and when they are around a feet or two away from

me, their expression were funny as if they have smell something so special that they never had in their life. 3 of

them who are in their 20's are so near to me until i can actually smell sweet sweat of their young bodies. And

trust me, the look that they gave me was as if they are in a trance state. Best of all, i finally brought up my

courage and start a conversation with one of them and guess wat, when i say hi, she smile in a way as though i had

already known her for a long time. And before i hop on to my bus, i manage to get my 1st phone number from a gal in

my life.

Today's weather was pretty humid and i did sweat a bit. But then i found that the hot air that rises

from my body after which i had my SOE on was smelling so nice. Hence i believe that it was due to the crowded bus

stop and my body heat that fully dispersed the scent of SOE that make my 1st hit using mones cheers !

As for my Day 3 test, i feel like testing a 1/2 gel pack of chikara and see how it goes. Wish me luck guys!

lonelyasianguy u using scent

or unscent soe?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by sgcliques View Post
    lonelyasianguy u using scent or unscent soe?
    Hi

I am using scented soe, you

from sg too? Any success on your side?

Hey congratulations! Yeah,

sometimes you just have to take a chance like that. I'm glad you had good luck. Sometimes you have luck and

sometimes you don't. You just have to keep that happy place inside and keep trying. It's sort of like learning

to feel good from the inside out rather than the other way around. Then you are cheerful and smile in a natural way

all the time. That together with some help from the chemistry and you are all set.

Good luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Hey

congratulations! Yeah, sometimes you just have to take a chance like that. I'm glad you had good luck. Sometimes

you have luck and sometimes you don't. You just have to keep that happy place inside and keep trying. It's sort of

like learning to feel good from the inside out rather than the other way around. Then you are cheerful and smile in

a natural way all the time. That together with some help from the chemistry and you are all set.

Good

luck,
    B
    Thanks Bruce, well i got to thank you and love scent because i finally understand that the

reason why i am so lonely in the past was because of the negative thoughts deep inside me that causes me to be

inferior and looks glum all the time. I began to realize that mones will work 50% for a hit but if i add on a 50% of

an ingredient called "confidence" , that will make it a 100%. But of coz, there's a lot more to learn from this

forum.

Hi

I am using scented soe, you from sg too? Any success on your

side?
    Yup i from sg. Lonelyasianguy u got any msn? I haven't buy any mones yet

Kudos to you Lonelyasianguy,

this is one of the best success stories I've heard so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn View Post
    Kudos

to you Lonelyasianguy, this is one of the best success stories I've heard so far!
    Oceanborn from sg too?

Stranger GenerallySpeakingSense's Avatar

same here too,

i'm from singapore. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by GenerallySpeakingSense View Post
    same here too, i'm from singapore. Cheers!
    Hi how old r u ?

Stranger

Hi Guys,

Glad to see u guys who are from SIngapore too, have you guys had any success stories too

?

Ok ,below are my day 3 & 4 reports.

Day 3 ( 7.30pm)

Location was the same bus stop that i did a

test on day 2. I applied 1/2 gel pack of scented chikara and this time round i did not notice much things.

Everything seems to be normal as days that i am not on mones.

Day 4 ( 3.30pm)

Location was at a stone

bench outside a very crowded shopping mall. I applied back the amount that i had applied on day 2, 1/2 pack of SOE

scented.

I was sitting at the stone bench outside the mall and there was this chinese lady in her 20's who came

and sat beside me. After a while, i observed from the edge of my eyes that she sensed some scent from me and she was

trying to shift a bit closer to me trying to figure out what am i wearing i guess. Found her playing around with her

hair and her eyes was on me for at least a 15 sec without looking away.

When i notices this reaction from her,

i told myself this might be a chance, but the bad thing happen next. Her boy friend arrived just before i could

break a topic with her. Funny thing was ,she was scolding her boy friend for being late and i can see that the guy

was a bit puzzled as if he was not being scolded by her before. Before she left together with her boy friend, she

gave me a long stare and i smile back in return.

Well, although i did not get to know her, but i can say that i

am glad that SOE works for me even as a standalone so far.

This wenesday i might be going to a club and i

thought of giving a try for a combo of 1/2 gel pack of scented SOE and 1/4 gel pack of TE because i read through the

forum and there were quite a lot of positive feedback with this combo, seems like TE will add some sexual

attraction?

Lol i really enjoy testing on mones now and it really brighten up my life. Will post the outcome

again after i tried this combo in a club full of asian babes.

Hi Guys,

Glad to see u guys who are from SIngapore too, have you guys had any

success stories too ?

Ok ,below are my day 3 & 4 reports.

Day 3 ( 7.30pm)

Location was the same

bus stop that i did a test on day 2. I applied 1/2 gel pack of scented chikara and this time round i did not notice

much things. Everything seems to be normal as days that i am not on mones.

Day 4 ( 3.30pm)

was at a stone bench outside a very crowded shopping mall. I applied back the amount that i had applied on day 2,

1/2 pack of SOE scented.

I was sitting at the stone bench outside the mall and there was this chinese lady in

her 20's who came and sat beside me. After a while, i observed from the edge of my eyes that she sensed some scent

from me and she was trying to shift a bit closer to me trying to figure out what am i wearing i guess. Found her

playing around with her hair and her eyes was on me for at least a 15 sec without looking away.

When i notices

this reaction from her, i told myself this might be a chance, but the bad thing happen next. Her boy friend arrived

just before i could break a topic with her. Funny thing was ,she was scolding her boy friend for being late and i

can see that the guy was a bit puzzled as if he was not being scolded by her before. Before she left together with

her boy friend, she gave me a long stare and i smile back in return.

Well, although i did not get to know her,

but i can say that i am glad that SOE works for me even as a standalone so far.

This wenesday i might be going

to a club and i thought of giving a try for a combo of 1/2 gel pack of scented SOE and 1/4 gel pack of TE because i

read through the forum and there were quite a lot of positive feedback with this combo, seems like TE will add some

sexual attraction?

Lol i really enjoy testing on mones now and it really brighten up my life. Will post the

outcome again after i tried this combo in a club full of asian babes.
    cool looking forward for

yr wednesday report

no report yet?

Stranger

Oh hi,

I am sorry,

recently too busy with work thats why i got no chance to test it out in club. Wil post the outcome once i tried.

Meantime i am going to free my body from mones for a while after many days of testing. Read through the forum and

seems like it is advisabble to stay mones free for a while sometimes

Oh hi,

I am sorry, recently too busy with work thats why i got no chance to test

it out in club. Wil post the outcome once i tried.

Meantime i am going to free my body from mones for a while

after many days of testing. Read through the forum and seems like it is advisabble to stay mones free for a while

sometimes
    Do u have a email or msn account? mind giving to me?

Stranger

Default My first test as well

Wats up

guys just got my free sample pack from love scent...since i go to college i'm gonna test it out at my campus and

see what happens. Since this is my first time ever using pheromones i probably won't know what to expect. But

i'll def. give you guys a heads up as to how it works. I'm a 6'3 asian guy so we'll see how it goes i guess. I

guess the first thing i'll apply is the perception pack. I'll give you guys the scoop when i check back in next

time

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by yankee612 View Post
    Wats up guys just got my free sample pack from love scent...since i go to college i'm

gonna test it out at my campus and see what happens. Since this is my first time ever using pheromones i probably

won't know what to expect. But i'll def. give you guys a heads up as to how it works. I'm a 6'3 asian guy so

we'll see how it goes i guess. I guess the first thing i'll apply is the perception pack. I'll give you guys the

scoop when i check back in next time
    To the best of my knowledge Perception

is designed to last longer on the skin than other pheromone products, and therefore i would say it could diffuse

into the air at a slower rate than other pheromone applications, so i would suggest a more generous application of

this one as well as a preference to wear it during the hotter weather rather than cooler conditions, so as to

increase the effectiveness of this triple pheromone formula, unlocking it and setting it free. I have also had good

results mixing a very small amount of added Androstenone into the Perception.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger GenerallySpeakingSense's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sgcliques View Post
    Hi how old r u ?
    Hi SGCliques, I'm 27 this year. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by GenerallySpeakingSense View Post
    Hi SGCliques, I'm 27 this year. Cheers!
    oh me 21 can post yr

experience and wat u used?

Stranger

Finally some one from sg! To

start of, these stuff really work!
    Altho I use em now more for business etc...

I first started using these

like 5 yrs ago with good results! Countless hits (and misses) tho! Good luck!

I will post reports once I dig

out my diary! =)

Stranger

Ok, here goes...

I was

like 23-24, 5 years ago? I used A/E with SOE with varying success.

1st DIHL-

I was working at this

telecoms shop, and while setting up for the day, my colleague, this sweet young thing at 17, stared at me! I turned

my head ,caught her stare and asked, "huh?"(at this time we have not really talked, maybe just hi

bye?)

Shyly, she shook her head, and I asked her why again. SHe just looked at me for 3 secss then turned

away. (Morning very blur la, cannot concentrate.)

Combo used - 2 drops AE 1 pack of SOE that

morning.

I didnt give much thought, until that very wednesday at Mambo, a club, while talking, she said she

wanted to go to the restroom, them she grabbed my forehand, then the wrist, and then interlocking hands... And the

rest of the night, hell yea it was good. heh heh...

I had pretty much the same recipe all along.

Thing

is, Im not bad looking, quite good actually to what they say. I bought this purely to experiment, but never in my

life I had these kind of DIHL or crazy stuff they did when exposed to this stuff(may be mild to westerners, but it

really blew my mind when I applied the stuff, cos it somehow gave me the egde, the icebreaker kinda moment where I

can go in for the kill.)

But in the end I had to forgo it( I have a GF at the time). She really was hot and

alot of my friends said I was crazy, bbut I did not regret it for a moment bla bla etc etc.

Bottomline is,

this is not a magic potion, it merely gives you an edge, an opener to knock them sensless with your charm and such.

In my case this stuff is really dangerous to play with unless you can handle it... Thats why I use it for my

business presentations!
    Thanks bruce!

Stranger

Just don be discouraged from

the fact it did not give you hits. Esp. in our "pressure cooker" society, dont be surprised if you do not register

any response on some days! All it takes is confidence and some luck you are set! I generally find it does not really

work well with strangers as in sg, (if you consider a glance or stare to be a hit.), but it is DEVASTATING if you

are to be introduced to gals.(eg if intro by your frn) I guess its the culture here. and forgive my slingish hehe.

Lonelyasianguy haven't post his SOE + TE Combo

yet

lonelyasianguy is busy? no

report yet

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information