Close

Stranger

Default To young for pheros?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi, im a phero

newb, and i did some reading, and i think im gonna buy some gel packets of- Soe, TE, and Chikara. but I still have

2 question: First off, I am 15 years old. does that mean that i am wayy to young to use pheros, or will they be

effective at all? and second, are my above choices good, for my age? thanks a lot guys
    -josh

hey bud. 15 does sound young

to be using these products. If you have made up your mind and insist on buying something, I would suggest the

Chikara..The TE may be a bit much. I wonder if girls your age would even pick up on that stuff? hmmm. If I was your

older brother though, I would say to forget them all together and wait till you are hitting the bars. Girls are easy

at 15. Oh how I miss those days :P gl dude.
    I find these stats helpful when reading people's posts... I am 23, 5''10 170lbs, work out regulary, and have a bronze complection, Black hair, brown eyes.

Stranger

well the thing is, i was reading

and a lot of ppl said that they were getting attention from younger girls, and also, since im in school, i really

dont have the opportunity to meat new girls, and its a lot harder to flirt with a girl that you've been exposed to

for a long time

I agree, when I was in Jr H and

HS I had more poon dropping off the ceiling than I could shake a stick at. Hot damn all the neighbor girls wanted to

play doctor or make out. Things were so much simpler back then.

Finish your normal adolescence before enhancing

yourself with pheromones, drugs, alcohol or plastic surgery. Besides, nature has already provided you with natural

pheromones 'o plenty. Pheromone replacement therapy is mainly for us old farts (as you get older you produce

less).
    Last edited by Gegogi; 04-02-2007 at 09:53 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Personally I dont think its a

matter of age, but a matter of experience, get used to aproaching girls, take care of your apearance and really

brush up on how to talk to girls and play those mind games without phermones, then start using them once you have

some challenges under your belt.
    I guess if your around girls you have known for a long time you could try some

chikara with them and see how it goes, but dont rely on this stuff when your out to meet new chicks until things

stop becoming a challenge for you. Once you feel its time to raise the bar then you can go out and do it.

And

from my experience from afew years back, young girls do pick up on this stuff.

Stranger

I experimented with

pheromones when I was 18 and a senior in HS (2002). I tried Alter Ego and Scent of Eros. definitely listen to the

warnings of using them around young girls and be careful with products like alter ego (androstenone?)

I

definitely noticed some results. I felt like I commanded more respect around guys when using alter ego and that some

of them would roughhouse more but not in a threatening way, just guys messing around with each other. while using

alter ego, I ALSO noticed some girls were intimidated by me - I may have also been insanely ODing too. anyway, the

girl I was pursuing actually told a mutual friend that I actually intimidated her. my mom also came into my room a

lot more...weird. so I quit using AE and started using only scent of eros. girls were definitely more

friendly/chatty. it definitely helped make that girl not feel intimidated anymore, because she told that same friend

she wasn't intimidated by me anymore as if she couldn't figure out why. so it definitely helped open her up to me

and allowed me get closer to her, and we ended up dating briefly. her mom also really really liked me, and that is

always a good thing.

so I don't recommend a product like alter ego (androstenone?), but a product like scent of

eros should make talking to girls easier and make them friendlier to you and you friendlier to them, regardless of

how long you've known these girls. I think SOE definitely makes girls feel good around you, and makes them

friendlier and chattier. however, I don't think scent of eros will "get" you a girl, you have to do that

yourself.

definitely be confident without being a dick so you don't get stuck in that "friends zone." take

chances and ask a girl out, if it doesn't work out then oh well there are other girls, don't waste your time on

one. don't let yourself obsess over one girl, you can't make a girl like you. if its gonna happen it will happen,

if not move on to the next girl. you have to have the mentality that you can get any girl that you want, and you

can't care if you get rejected. don't treat girls like crap though, but if you see that your relationship with one

girl isn't going the direction you want then you can't let yourself dwell on that and you have to be ready to

shrug it off and go after the next girl. be in control and don't let girls get to you. it might take a few tries to

get a girl or get to that point. flirt, talk (at school, IM, phone), and act interested in multiple girls at the

same time - make them laugh too, and always have a "next option" in case it doesn't work out with one girl. you

definitely have to play the field...the more reels you cast, the more likely you'll get a bite. and once you get a

bite you are satisfied with, only then do you "settle down"

man, if back then I knew what I know now and if I had

that mentality when I was younger I'd have dated a lot more girls than I did and without needing -mones, but back

then I was too shy and too picky. I didn't learn that stuff until college. I didn't use -mones in college, but now

that I'm moving away for grad school and won't know anyone I'm thinking of experimenting again so it will make

meeting people a little easier. a word about college: there are still some cliques, but it isn't nearly as bad as

high school, at least in my experience.

Thread Information