Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default Bruce, help! nervous about my order

I'm

slightly nervous about my order ( 31207 ), submitted on March 20 and payment was made last monday by bank to bank

wire.Have not received any shipment confirmation.

Baco,

First of all make real

sure that your email isn't throwing mail from love-scent.com or mountwest.com into a bulk/junk folder. That's the

most common reason for folks not getting confirmation emails. Put those domains in your Safe/Allowed folder on your

email provider's user options page.

Secondly, email a copy of your post to* support(at)love-scent.com so

that it's at the top of the pile at the warehouse on Monday morning.

*(at)=@

Like it says in the

sticky, the Customer Service forum isn't necessarily the best or fastest way to insure your message gets

through.

Oscar

Stranger

Yes, thanks for your help but I do

receive my mountwest and love-scent mail in allowed folder, and I have put emails to customer support but not been

answered. It just seems a little odd that I've paid for the product on March 26 (that's 7 days ago!!!) and am yet

to hear anything.If there is a problem with shipment one would expect to hear from love-scent, no?

Baco,

I'm guessing that it is on

the way, and the "shipped" email never got sent, because Tammy is on an emergency leave of absense (her daughter who

works for the Peace Corps in Nicaraugua had some sort of accident and got shipped to DC for surgery). As fate would

have it, I am also on the road (be home in about 5 hours), but as I remember your money arrived just before I left

last Monday. Tammy has been keeping up with the email on the road pretty well, but she should be back in the office

today. I would write her as Oscar recommended, or you can write to me at bruce(at)love-scent.com and I'll check

into it. In any case don't worry. If it turns out your order has been collecting dust for the past week, I will

personally see to it that you get some nice free stuff to go with whatever you

order.

Peace,
    Bruce

Oscar,
    Awesome info-gram there.
    Many thanks,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Smile

Thank you Bruce, I wrote an email

to Tammy and got answered pretty quickly, she'll look into the bank transfer.Anyway I worry a lot less now.Not to

imply that you guys are unreliable or anything of the sort, it's just I've allways been a bit scared about

ordering stuff online. BTW Bruce if that's a picture of you you seem somehow strangely familiar..Ever been to

Finland?Anyway thanx for the help, it seems the customer service here is some of the best I've seen!

Tammy will fix it. I found your

payment today. It arrived while both Tammy and I were out of town. We'll send you some free stuff for the wait.

Sorry.

That's me in the photo. I have never been to Finland. I lived in Germany (Berlin) for a few years and

spent a summer in Copenhagen performing on the street. I have some freinds in Finland. They own a natural herb

company called Frantsila. (www.frantsila.com) You can ask them about me. I saw them at a yoga retreat

in Arizona last February.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information