Close

Default PI OD? What's going on

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, so I put

on 2 drops of PI and covered with cologne and went to club 7 hours later... and the weirdest thing.

Girls were

pretty much normal - ignoring me and other guys like girls are in clubs, didn't notice anyone paying attention or

giving looks or anything out of the ordinary ....but I got the craziest DIHL's with mouth to ears smiles from

guys, they were looking at me like "wow this guy is sooo amazing", the kind of looks I'd like to get from girls.

Any ideas about what was going on? OD? Should I tone down on PI? or add/switch to SoE or something else?

Has

anyone experienced this kind of thing where girls are pretty much normal but guys are staring at you in a

non-aggressive, even admiring way.

I get emails reporting that every

now and then. You could try changing the amount. Could be too much; could be too little.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I get

emails reporting that every now and then. You could try changing the amount. Could be too much; could be too

little.
    Is it PI only "mone malfunction"? Or similar reports from none users in general (NPA and Alpha 7

also?)

I'd say you got it *easy*, last

week I was playing with ODing, when I used PI (had to stop for a while to avoid build up) girls were *avoiding* me

and men were agressive.

the most fun things was that the bus was full and many times the only available sit,

besides me, remained available .
    I'm a Man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by visual999 View Post

OK, so

I put on 2 drops of PI...I got the craziest DIHL's with mouth to ears smiles from guys, they were looking at me

like "wow this guy is sooo amazing", the kind of looks I'd like to get from girls.
    i've been in

that situation before (when i was testing my OD threshold) w/both PI/m and NPA/m. whether the guys were DIHLing, i

have no idea b/c i wasn't paying attention to that; i only recall some guys (not all) being really nice & all

smiles, and some guys (and most girls) just completely ignoring me.

i've also had both guys and girls completely

ignore me when i was testing my OD threshold. i can't recall anyone being aggressive toward me, though. i've even

gotten nothing but cold shoulders while ODing on PI/m in a gay men's club (but admittedly, i wasn't really talking

to anyone except for the friends i was with). i don't think i ever tried ODing on NPA/m in the gay club,

though.

how long have you been using PI/m? were you trying to interact w/the girls or were you waiting for them

to initiate contact?

2 drops of PI/m is a lot (for me, in a way...but it might be different for you). maybe bring

it down to one drop, or 2 or 3 dabs, and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by marina1

the most fun things was that the

bus was full and many times the only available sit, besides me, remained available
    that's funny.

almost got coffee up my nose laughing.

Well I guessed as I applied it

7 hours before club most would be gone before club and I'd be in normal range.

When I tested out PI 2 drops

gave me OD effects and girls were aggresive towards me from the first second I came into the room.. Very very

negative and aggresive..!
    When I've OD'ed on NPA I got the most terrible headache (my fault because I use

way way too much) but people wasn't negative or anything towards me.. One of the others just said nicely to me I

should go home and hoped I would feel better etc etc. and was very respective and friendly.. No negative at

all..!

About the 7 hours.. I've also tried that I got great results after that long time and I'm still not sure

if it was the mones still working or just me that made the women treat me that good..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Quote Originally Posted by visual999 View Post
    OK, so I put on 2 drops of PI and covered with cologne and went to club 7 hours later...

and the weirdest thing.

Girls were pretty much normal - ignoring me and other guys like girls are in clubs,

didn't notice anyone paying attention or giving looks or anything out of the ordinary ....but I got the craziest

DIHL's with mouth to ears smiles from guys, they were looking at me like "wow this guy is sooo amazing", the kind

of looks I'd like to get from girls.

Any ideas about what was going on? OD? Should I tone down on PI? or

add/switch to SoE or something else?

Has anyone experienced this kind of thing where girls are pretty much

normal but guys are staring at you in a non-aggressive, even admiring way.
    I have never used PI, but I

have experiences with other None-products! The best results do I have if I wear about 4mcg! If I wear 10mcg or more

I am going to OD! As far as I know PI contains about 20mcg a drop! In fact the OD-level varies on different users,

but I can not imagine that two drops are effective! Some month ago, I have applied 2/3 packs of TE gel-pack

(supposed None:secret incredient 1:1) this dosage would contain 40mcg None! Following was happend: Even people who

are usually talk with me for a long time were avoiding me and people around me get a bad and aggresive moody! I will

never repeat this

I wonder how many mcg of none

is one dab from the NPA bottle, there seems to come out a lot.

Maybe two dabs NPA = 1 PI drop, but as it

contains 50% none, that's 10mcg?

So 1.5 - 2 dabs NPA and 12 inches of SoE would be the best combo amounts?

Thread Information