Close

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default A Guess At The Dynamics Of Alpha 7 ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have this remarkable substance Alpha 7 , and i am trying to come up

with some facts on it with regard to quantities ie, it consists of 6mg Androstenone and 1 mg Androsterone in 10mL

light oil base, ( the oil must be good as it doesant itch or agrivate my neck ) I have figured out roughly that one

drop probably contains about 24 mcg aNONE and 4 mcg of aRONE, Please someone correct me if i am way off course, This

knowledge will be helpfull for those also wishing to add a little SOE to their mix, as if i can also discern how

many total mcg of Pheromones in one drop of SOE , Then this info will give us a table for working out how many mcg

of each individual Pheromone we are including in our mixes of Alpha 7 and SOE combinations ect .

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

It seems that you've really

found your magic stuff - you keep starting topics about A7! I like it...

How many ml do you think

one drop are???

bb

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb FOOD for thought

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I have this remarkable substance Alpha 7 , and i am

trying to come up with some facts on it with regard to quantities ie, it consists of 6mg Androstenone and 1 mg

Androsterone in 10mL light oil base, ( the oil must be good as it doesant itch or agrivate my neck ) I have figured

out roughly that one drop probably contains about 24 mcg aNONE and 4 mcg of aRONE, Please someone correct me if i am

way off course, This knowledge will be helpfull for those also wishing to add a little SOE to their mix, as if i can

also discern how many total mcg of Pheromones in one drop of SOE , Then this info will give us a table for working

out how many mcg of each individual Pheromone we are including in our mixes of Alpha 7 and SOE combinations ect

Not able to answer your questions, T, Oscar and Capitano K may be able to

answer your questions ... they're good at that math + mones stuff!

But, you may wanna read up on WKM1,

and in case I've got the wrong mix picked out ... it's the mix that includes SOE:NPA:PI. Since you've fallen head

over heels with A7 ... replacing PI with A7 may do something wonderful to that mix ... and that's my FOOD FOR

THOUGHT
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    It

seems that you've really found your magic stuff - you keep starting topics about A7! I like it...

Yes the little NPA i had left i was saving, and my PI was not performing at all,

so it was very exciting when i once again had a source of aNONE that is very much alive as in the New Alpha 7, I

think i am starting to calm down now ha ha. well just a little.

How many ml do you think one drop

are???

bb
    Bob B, According to my reckoning there is 20 drops per ml.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 03-31-2007 at 01:07 PM. Reason: x spell

Journeyman

I Sent my Alpha 7 back , Because i

didn't notice any reactions from it .
    Go figure. NPA i like alot , And has been a good producer so to speak .

Alpha 7 is oiL form ... Apply a

DROP and don't forget to cover with your cologne ... else it might stink .... and people will avoid u ...

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I have this remarkable substance Alpha 7 , and i am

trying to come up with some facts on it with regard to quantities ie, it consists of 6mg Androstenone and 1 mg

Androsterone in 10mL light oil base, ( the oil must be good as it doesant itch or agrivate my neck ) I have

figured out roughly that one drop probably contains about 24 mcg aNONE and 4 mcg of aRONE, Please someone correct me

if i am way off course, This knowledge will be helpfull for those also wishing to add a little SOE to their mix, as

if i can also discern how many total mcg of Pheromones in one drop of SOE , Then this info will give us a table for

working out how many mcg of each individual Pheromone we are including in our mixes of Alpha 7 and SOE combinations

ect .

Terry,

One of the dynamics of

Alpha-7 of which I'm relatively certain is

that the oil base is not in fact a TRUE oil at all, but rather a Glycol.

Here's why I reckon that:
    I took

a large lid from a pill vial and put a drop of A-7 in the middle of it. I dribbled about a milliliter of water on

one side, and then just tilted it so the water would run over the A-7. The stuff dissolved quite readily after two

or three tilts and left no sign of separating or layering in the resultant mixture.

So unlike PI, which is

the only true oil based phero product that I know of (last time I checked anyway), A-7 (like SOE, AE and numerous

other viscous pheros) is more than likely di-Propylene Glycol, or perhaps even a nice vegetable glycerine based

recipe. Whatever it is, it would be nice for the constituents to be listed on the label.

I reversed the math

on your "phero content per drop" calculations and concluded that you were basing them on a 25 drops/mL estimate. I

think that might be a little low. The dPG based stuff tends to run to a higher number of drops/mL. So I punched in a

30 drop to the milliliter estimate, and came up with a number more like .02mg/drop of A-None for A-7 which even my

nose tells me is probably a bit closer to the reality.

So with this 30 drop/mL estimate the A-Rone content of

a drop would probably be more like .0033mg/drop. (You can move those decimal points around if you like if you prefer

thinking in mcg's, but I've always been more comfortable using mg's here.)

BUT.....the bottom line is that

however deeply into the mathematical minutia we delve, with the multiple variables involved in these numerous

delivery systems we employ (eyedroppers, reducer caps, roll-ons, etc.), myriad OTHER variables come into play in

just the simple formation of the otherwise humble "DROP". There's the temperature of the solution, the amount of

product vs. air that's in the bottle, the altitude, distance from the equator, barometric pressure, phase of the

moon, cosmic/kharmic/physical vibrations, etc., ALL of which may effect the size of a drop, volume of a dab, or the

mL per inch of roll-on at any given time.

But a good cook knows that there are situations where a precisely

packed cup of brown sugar, or a surgically levelled teaspoon of baking soda are called for, while also being able to

be perfectly confident adding "a dash of this" or "a pinch of that", relying on his training and INSTINCTS to make

the recipe a success.

So with SOE for instance, the best dosing guidelines that an individual user MAY need

could be: "Ten inches is good; twelve inches is better; sixteen is too much."...
    ....and you just let the moon go

about its business.

I see you use 1 drop of A-7. Me too. I think it's a good dose for us old geezers.

Younger guys may want to go with a trimmed dab, i. e. something a bit LESS than a drop.

Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post

...however

deeply into the mathematical minutia we delve, with the multiple variables involved in these numerous delivery

systems we employ (eyedroppers, reducer caps, roll-ons, etc.), myriad OTHER variables come into play in just the

simple formation of the otherwise humble "DROP"....

But a good cook knows that there are situations where a

precisely packed cup of brown sugar, or a surgically levelled teaspoon of baking soda are called for, while also

being able to be perfectly confident adding "a dash of this" or "a pinch of that", relying on his training and

INSTINCTS to make the recipe a success.
    i have to agree w/you, Oscar. when i first started using

-mones, i was doing all sorts of calculations trying to find the "perfect" dose for my body chemistry. in the end, i

was reminded of something i already intuitively knew but had pushed aside (in my mind) in hopes of finding a magical

"come fuck me" potion: behavior is such a big variable that even the most "perfect" dosage can't overcome.

NOTE:

i'm not saying that Oscar and Terry have to work on their behavioral skills. i'm saying that, for

me, it was another "uncontrollable" variable involved.

that said, the geek in me had fun

doing those calculations. although i did not do everything on my own, which was why i knew where to go to get

the info on SOE for you, Terry (in that other thread).

i don't have A7, but if you're curious about the

approximate dosage per drop of A7 and you have the time & patience, you might do the following (keeping in mind that

you might be wasting some of your A7):

put all of your A7 into an empty bottle. then put 1 ml back into your A7

bottle. then carefully put that 1 ml back into that second bottle (that was previously empty) drop by drop. count

each drop. do that 2 or 3 times. that should tell you approximately how many drops per ml of A7.

hmm, now that

i've typed all that out, i realize that i never asked how you came to your 20 drops per ml. sorry if i told you

something you already knew.

anyway, hope all that helps.

by the way, off topic slightly:

i've been trying to find info on what type of carrier Edge Essential uses (i.e. TE Heat & TE Arousal). does anyone

know if it's oil or glycol? or alcohol maybe?

i have this "cologne" called Zar (supposedly uses EOs...the only

thing i smell is sandalwood, but i admit that my nose isn't all that sophisticated). it uses jojoba oil & i was

thinking of making a mixture w/TE Heat & A314 (uhh...i like the "hippy smell" of TE Heat & A314 ).

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Terry,

One of the dynamics of

Alpha-7 of which I'm relatively certain

is that the oil base is not in fact a TRUE oil at all, but rather a Glycol.

Here's why I reckon that:
    I took a

large lid from a pill vial and put a drop of A-7 in the middle of it. I dribbled about a milliliter of water on one

side, and then just tilted it so the water would run over the A-7. The stuff dissolved quite readily after two or

three tilts and left no sign of separating or layering in the resultant mixture.

So unlike PI, which is the only

true oil based phero product that I know of (last time I checked anyway), A-7 (like SOE, AE and numerous other

viscous pheros) is more than likely di-Propylene Glycol, or perhaps even a nice vegetable glycerine based recipe.

Whatever it is, it would be nice for the constituents to be listed on the label.

I reversed the math on your

"phero content per drop" calculations and concluded that you were basing them on a 25 drops/mL estimate. I think

that might be a little low. The dPG based stuff tends to run to a higher number of drops/mL. So I punched in a 30

drop to the milliliter estimate, and came up with a number more like .02mg/drop of A-None for A-7 which even my nose

tells me is probably a bit closer to the reality.

So with this 30 drop/mL estimate the A-Rone content of a drop

would probably be more like .0033mg/drop. (You can move those decimal points around if you like if you prefer

thinking in mcg's, but I've always been more comfortable using mg's here.)

BUT.....the bottom line is that

however deeply into the mathematical minutia we delve, with the multiple variables involved in these numerous

delivery systems we employ (eyedroppers, reducer caps, roll-ons, etc.), myriad OTHER variables come into play in

just the simple formation of the otherwise humble "DROP". There's the temperature of the solution, the amount of

product vs. air that's in the bottle, the altitude, distance from the equator, barometric pressure, phase of the

moon, cosmic/kharmic/physical vibrations, etc., ALL of which may effect the size of a drop, volume of a dab, or the

mL per inch of roll-on at any given time.

But a good cook knows that there are situations where a precisely

packed cup of brown sugar, or a surgically levelled teaspoon of baking soda are called for, while also being able to

be perfectly confident adding "a dash of this" or "a pinch of that", relying on his training and INSTINCTS to make

the recipe a success.

So with SOE for instance, the best dosing guidelines that an individual user MAY need

could be: "Ten inches is good; twelve inches is better; sixteen is too much."...
    ....and you just let the moon go

about its business.

I see you use 1 drop of A-7. Me too. I think it's a good dose for us old geezers.

Younger guys may want to go with a trimmed dab, i. e. something a bit LESS than a drop.

Oscar

I use 1 drop mostimes, and sometimes i may add 2 drops of A314

depending upon my mood, The first time i went out with A-7, i had applied 2 drops with 10" SOE, this mix i refered

to as the marriage breaker because of the intense attention i was receiving from females young and older, Had i been

an unattached person those ratios would have been perfect for me, Mind you the workers at the seed production

factory would have had been on triple time rates, and i would have had to have upgraded to a good protein and

mineral energy supplement.

Phero Dude

Well chaps,
    I've bitten the bullet

and brought some A7. Never had much luck with PI or NPA so thought I'd give it a go...
    Should arrive in the next

week or two so will get back with some reports asap.
    My base mones tend to be SOE or chikara or AE or mix of two ,

will probably try SOE/A7 to start off with as I "know my inches" with SOE.
    Wish me luck,
    schwing!
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Well

chaps,
    I've bitten the bullet and brought some A7. Never had much luck with PI or NPA so thought I'd give it a

go...
    Should arrive in the next week or two so will get back with some reports asap.
    My base mones tend to be SOE

or chikara or AE or mix of two , will probably try SOE/A7 to start off with as I "know my inches" with SOE.
    Wish me

luck,
    schwing!
    Good luck with the New Alpha 7 Gaf, i think you will really

like this smooth operator, i hope it suits you as it does me, mind you NPA gives me a few good hits now and then

also, at 4 good dabs and a little SOE and i am the MAN, Well even at one drop of the A-7 and a couple drops A314 everyone thinks i am their best

friend and a lot of fun is had all round.

Thread Information