Close

Default A Fabulous Newbie!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all ! I hope my email find you in good spirits. I am not new to

this site but I am new to the forum. I really like the little community here . I have read up on

Pheromones but have now decided to try them after visiting this forum. I do intend to buy them very soon and will

continue to document my stats here as I think the more women we have on here the better!

The reason I want to purchase Pheromones is for business & pleasure…but of

course! I have had the darndest time at work dealing with bitchy, miserable women and managers who no NOTHING

about managing. As for my personal life….. 27 yrs young, work full-time, full time student, working on my Bachelors

in Communications, no kids (THANK GOD !), no husband (THANK GOD!!), 5’2 130lbs, nice body with the “JLo booty”

LOL! I am what you would call a pretty girl. I am definitely a girly girl; I love make-up, hair, clothes and

definitely shoes! I wear sexy clothes (and yes I do know the difference between sexy and trashy, a lot of women have

this confused!) My looks are between Beyonce and Aaliyah. My social life is fabulous; I travel every year I even

travel alone! I have no problem getting a man whatsoever, guys hit on me every day and I REALLY love my life, I do.

I am just a fabulous girl in the city . However, my main goal is to build better working

relationships with people in the work place so I can advance (I work for the State of PA). I’m sure you all know the

DRAMA with State jobs. And my second goal is to have an advantage over the competition. You see I

hang out in the most fabulous places, clubs, lounges etc. and although I am very confident there are hundreds of

other pretty hot girls that hang out in the same places. I also have a couple guys I am interested in but haven’t

been intimate with them just for my own personal reason. I just feel anyone can f**k but I need to more than that. I

can only be intimate with someone I care about, period.

At any rate I was looking to buy the Liquid Trust for work and the EW & PI/w for

personal use. I really do not want anything I have to mix and match too much as I my time is limited. And I would

continue to wear my own perfume. I currently wear Issey Miyake, Michael by Michael Kors and JaDore by Christian

Dior. Ladies let me tell you, cannot go wrong with any of these. I swear to you. Men go GAG GAG over any of these

perfumes. I saw some post about Viviene Westwood I am definitely going to try that. Ladies, I really look forward to

your feedback and I look forward to our newfound “Love-Scent Forum Friendship.

Well, I'm not a lady, or even

female but I'd like to welcome you. Looking forward to your input.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Smile RE: Belgerath

Wow My first reply already, awww I'm goinng to cry . Thanks

Belgerath!

Phero Guru

Default hmmm.....

"I have had the

darndest time at work dealing with bitchy, miserable women and managers who no NOTHING about managing".

How

do you want to come across as:

the dominant woman in the group

or

making everyone happy most of

the time

or

something else?

This could be interesting!!! You'll get all the help you need

here, fine bunch of folks posting.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Smile RE: koolking

Hello Koolking!

I'm on my Blackberry so I can't type in color! LOL Thx 4 replying! To answer your question, I guess I want to be

dominant however I really want my boss & coworkers to trust & like me. Long short we had a really bad manipulative

coworker there that pretty much turned everyone against each other. He's now gone to another department yet we all

still dislike each other. The environment is really tense. I am also looking to transfer to another department. So

anything that can help on interviews etc. as well. So basically I need something that will get me and my

boss/coworkers back into a good working relationship and something I can use that will help in the interviews. And I

guess the Pi/w & EW will suffice for my boys? LOL Thx in advance to all with any input.

Smile Bought my Mones!

Hey guys Although I haven't got much feedback , I will just

assum that all the ladies are vacationing in Jamaica and forgot to tell me! I did purchase my Phermones today.

I kept it simple and did not want to make the mistake of over ordering a bunch of things so I ordred the EW and

Liquid Trust. I will evenrually order the PI/w. I did get priority shipping so they should be here no later than

next Wednesday. I will post back when I recieve them and hopefully I'll have some feed back by then.

Either or I intend to post my results. Take Care for now.

Hi JustFab you sound like fun

EoW is probably not the best bet for work as it is the scent women make when they are ready for sex. Probably

not the impression you want to give off at work.

People say great things about NPA for women...maybe do a search

on the forums and see what comes up. Also the Pherolibrary has great info.

Have fun! Pheromones are a trip

Wink RE:Chirimoya

Hi Chirimoya ! Yes girly I am a LOTS of fun! That's what it is all about. I

work hard and play harder !

Awwwww man I knew I

would order the wrong thing , LOL. I really bought the EW for "pleasure" to use on the fellas and Liquid

Trust for work. Although I hear you can use Liquid Trust for both. I was just looking back at the the products and I

am thinking about Cleo now too ! I guess this is what happens when you're a newbie. But hey, I'm no ordinary

newbie darling, I am a FABULOUS Newbie !

From what

I read the EW has a funky smell but I can wear my perfume over that after I let it set in after a several

minutes right? I will definitely start out with a dab or two as less is always more !

Chow for now !

Quote Originally Posted by justfabulous View Post
    Hi Chirimoya ! Yes girly I am a LOTS of fun!

That's what it is all about. I work hard and play harder !

Awwwww man I knew I would order the wrong thing , LOL. I really bought the

EW for "pleasure" to use on the fellas and Liquid Trust for work. Although I hear you can use Liquid Trust

for both. I was just looking back at the the products and I am thinking about Cleo now too ! I guess this is

what happens when you're a newbie. But hey, I'm no ordinary newbie darling, I am a FABULOUS Newbie

!

From what I read the EW has a funky smell but I can

wear my perfume over that after I let it set in after a several minutes right? I will definitely start out with a

dab or two as less is always more !

Chow for

now !
    you'll want to let EoW dry down for at LEAST 10 minutes before you try

to cover it. it is STRONG. most people aren't prepared for how strong it smells...it smells, well....like a woman,

a STRONG woman (down there LOL). but it will cover with other stuff. cops in general have a stink to them but in EoW

they're very concentrated so they smell extra potent

Smile RE:Chirimoya

Hello all! . Hope you had a fabulous weekend ! I haven't receievd my

mones yet but I will check my PO Box today when I go out for lunch. Thanks for the tips Chirimoya, I'm sure I'll

have more questions onve the pacakage arrives it seems that people minds go blank when the have the product

in front of them! Chow

Question Got the Mones

Hello all! I just recieved my Liquid Trust and Essence of Women today. I thought

the LT had a smell to it but it doesn't and the EW is definitely strong! hahah I didn't even have to open

the bottle! I did spray a little of the LT on while I was on my lunch break but didn't really know where to spray

it...I need help ! LOL I know for sure it hasn't worked for me as of yet as I just got out of a very tense

meeting and it didnt go in my favor . Have another one at 4pm. But anywho if anyone have any suggestions

on the two I will appreciate it and yes I have read through the PheroLibrary but don't see that much info on LT &

EW. I will gives these two a good try before I toss them

though.

Oh by the way my little letter said I was supposed to

get some SOE sample packets but I didn't see any in the envelope . I guess Bruce don't have ANY love for

me! hahahah

Ok, EoW is one of those things

you have to work with until you get it. I am still definitely looking for my sweet spot, and with the exception of

the old pros who are real EoW experts, most of us are still experimenting with it.

You should start with say,

three drops. One split between wrists, one to either side of neck pulses. You could add a fourth to cleveage/smeared

across chest.

Let it dry for 15 minutes before you apply any cover scent! If you layer a scent over wet EoW, you

will not succeed in covering it! The scent is very strong but don't be put off...this is the smell of the synthetic

cops. If you want a less stinky cop product, try Cleo, but some folks think EoW is better for that pure sexual

result. After 10-15 minutes, EoW will not stink as much. Some say it becomes "fruity," others "cheesy," and others

"vinegary." Personally, I notice an acidic scent, not unlike almonds or something, but definitely acidic (which

makes sense because the vaginal secretions EoW is inspired by are acidic!)

The pros will tell you not to use cops

in a business setting, because it is not congruent with the message you want to be sending. You don't want to be in

meetings giving out a "do me now" vibe; you want to be in control and respected, but not have what you are saying

and doing be misconstrued, so be careful when and where you use it. Keep in mind copulins are pheromones released

ONLY by women to signal fertility. Studies have shown cops raise a man's baseline testosterone level as much as

140% within 10-20 minutes of exposure. Higher testosterone = greater sexual desire. YOU will be the cause of the

increased testosterone level in the men you're around, so keep that in mind when trying to analyze the type of

results you may get.

Experiment. Use different amounts and in different locations until you find the right dose

for you. Some women, it's four drops; others it's six. You could be more or less.

There is a saying "set it and

forget it." Put the pheromones on and try to be observant of what happens. Don't try to "steer" your observations

in the direction of what you expect. If you get no hits, recalibrate and try again. Just be aware.

You may find

that over time, the pheromones work as much (or more) for you than they do for any intended target. Have fun.

Thumbs down RE Chirimoya

Hello guys! Thx for the feeback Chirimoya . Informative. I did just post in

another topic but as promised I will continue to post here. I did try both
    the Liquid Trust and EW out and thus

far haven't seen much of anything. The Liquid Trust I used for a week straight at work and didn't notice much. I

only tried the EW at a little birthday party I attended for my best friend fiance and didn't notice much either. I

covered it with JaDore by Dior. I put on a dab on the wrist and a dab behind the ears split. I let it set in about

15-20 mins because the smell is strong. Smelly a littler cheesey to me while its setting in.

At any rate I

will give them another week and if not I will be returning them for something else. I'm going away next month for a

little party vacation and I definutely want something that is working for me.

Maybe

I should have just gotten the PI/w or the Cleo....hmmmmm...

Stranger

Hello all! I just recieved my Liquid Trust and Essence

of Women today. I thought the LT had a smell to it but it doesn't and the EW is definitely strong! hahah I

didn't even have to open the bottle! I did spray a little of the LT on while I was on my lunch break but didn't

really know where to spray it...I need help ! LOL I know for sure it hasn't worked for me as of yet as I

just got out of a very tense meeting and it didnt go in my favor . Have another one at 4pm. But anywho if

anyone have any suggestions on the two I will appreciate it and yes I have read through the PheroLibrary but don't

see that much info on LT & EW. I will gives these two a good try before I toss them

though.

Oh by the way my little letter said I was supposed to

get some SOE sample packets but I didn't see any in the envelope . I guess Bruce don't have ANY love for

me! hahahah
    Your liquid trust doesn't have a smell? Mine does, it's kind of a

sweet, alcohol-y smell.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Hello guys! Thx for the feeback Chirimoya .

Informative. I did just post in another topic but as promised I will continue to post here. I did try both

the Liquid Trust and EW out and thus far haven't seen much of

anything. The Liquid Trust I used for a week straight at work and didn't notice much. I only tried the EW at a

little birthday party I attended for my best friend fiance and didn't notice much either. I covered it with JaDore

by Dior. I put on a dab on the wrist and a dab behind the ears split. I let it set in about 15-20 mins because the

smell is strong. Smelly a littler cheesey to me while its setting in.

At any rate I will give them another week and if not I will

be returning them for something else. I'm going away next month for a little party vacation and I definutely want

something that is working for me.

Maybe I should have

just gotten the PI/w or the Cleo....hmmmmm...
    I have used

LT and have used up about 20ml so far, i find the product to be expensive simply for the fact that i have to use

about 4 or 5 sprays to the outer shoulder area of my shirt to have an effect, i find it an effective product if used

in sufficient quantity, and it only appears to produce an aura of trust for me, also the effects only appear to last

several short hours, and i dont think it is very effective when sprayed upon the skin either. Also am sure that you

will eventually find a pheromone product or a combination that suits your needs and becomes a favourite,as i have

have seen many genuine testemonials from women who have obtained the results that they were looking for.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Liquid Trust is great for

those times when you must get your way. I use it alot at work and sometimes at home with the hubby. Cleo is really

good to. I actually have a nightime mix consisting of Cleo/EW and PCC in a base of Aquolina Pink Sugar oil. This

combo brings out the beast in my hubby. Sometimes I do wear a little EW to work...you know just to make all the

stuffy guys hot and bothered.

BTW welcome to the forum Justfabulous. My advice is to experiment with the

different products and create a pheromone signature that is unique to you.

May the Mones be Whiff You.
    Countesszero

Stranger

Default pink sugar oil

Hi Countess....you

mentioned Pink Sugar Oil?? Where did you get that? I haven't seen it on Aquolina's site. Sounds great...and

hello to all!

Smile Re

Hello ladies . Thx for the replies and info Countesszero & Terry .

I tried the EW a couple times now didn't see any results

either. I actually have tried the LT on my skin mainly and a little on my clothing and still nothing. I will try it

again tomorrow to work. I will be going out this weekend and will try the EW again as well. I do want to try the

Cleo as I seen good posts about it. Maybe I will try EW at work to stir things up! Will keep you guys posted.

Oh Countesszero I saw you mention you mix

"Cleo/EW and PCC in a base of Aquolina Pink Sugar oil" where do you get the Pink Sugar Oil?

To be completely honest I really do not have time for mixing & matching as I am hella busy ! That's why I

just wanted something straight forward that did not involve a lot of mixing. I do get that you have to play around

with the mones to find out what works best for you.

Thumbs down Status Update....well lack of

Hello ladies! I haven't posted in awhile because of final exams and I

haven't had much time to do anything !

I have had

my mones (Liquid Trust & EW) for about a month or so now and I have used both frequently yet I haven't seen any

marked results.

I've used it hanging out at a couple

clubs and nothing unusual has happened. As I stated before in my post, I am a pretty girl, nice tone body, nice

personailty, dress really nice etc. so I get attention regardless and I continue to get attention from guys, boys

even girls! But I was looking for something that will put the boys over the edge. Something more than the usual

stares & glances and the offering of drinks etc.

Maybe I am

using the wrong product? Or are mones good for people like me who already have that "constant attention?" I swear

I'm not trying to be conceited or anything I'm just elaborating on myself so you guys can help me figure out what

I'm doing wrong or another product. I'm going to give the EW one more try tonight when I go out, going to NYC

tonight. If not I'm going to return them. Maybe try Cleo or AE/w?

What are you looking for from

pheromones? It sounds like you are getting a lot of attention now, what would you consider an over the edge

response?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Re

I'm

looking for what everyone here is looking for. More than the "usual" attention that we normally get individually. I

am going to return what I have and maybe try something else.

Thread Information