Hello all ! I hope my email find you in good spirits. I am not new to

this site but I am new to the forum. I really like the little community here . I have read up on

Pheromones but have now decided to try them after visiting this forum. I do intend to buy them very soon and will

continue to document my stats here as I think the more women we have on here the better!

The reason I want to purchase Pheromones is for business & pleasure…but of

course! I have had the darndest time at work dealing with bitchy, miserable women and managers who no NOTHING

about managing. As for my personal life….. 27 yrs young, work full-time, full time student, working on my Bachelors

in Communications, no kids (THANK GOD !), no husband (THANK GOD!!), 5’2 130lbs, nice body with the “JLo booty”

LOL! I am what you would call a pretty girl. I am definitely a girly girl; I love make-up, hair, clothes and

definitely shoes! I wear sexy clothes (and yes I do know the difference between sexy and trashy, a lot of women have

this confused!) My looks are between Beyonce and Aaliyah. My social life is fabulous; I travel every year I even

travel alone! I have no problem getting a man whatsoever, guys hit on me every day and I REALLY love my life, I do.

I am just a fabulous girl in the city . However, my main goal is to build better working

relationships with people in the work place so I can advance (I work for the State of PA). I’m sure you all know the

DRAMA with State jobs. And my second goal is to have an advantage over the competition. You see I

hang out in the most fabulous places, clubs, lounges etc. and although I am very confident there are hundreds of

other pretty hot girls that hang out in the same places. I also have a couple guys I am interested in but haven’t

been intimate with them just for my own personal reason. I just feel anyone can f**k but I need to more than that. I

can only be intimate with someone I care about, period.

At any rate I was looking to buy the Liquid Trust for work and the EW & PI/w for

personal use. I really do not want anything I have to mix and match too much as I my time is limited. And I would

continue to wear my own perfume. I currently wear Issey Miyake, Michael by Michael Kors and JaDore by Christian

Dior. Ladies let me tell you, cannot go wrong with any of these. I swear to you. Men go GAG GAG over any of these

perfumes. I saw some post about Viviene Westwood I am definitely going to try that. Ladies, I really look forward to

your feedback and I look forward to our newfound “Love-Scent Forum Friendship.