Close

Stranger

Default Nothing Works for Me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    humm - maybe

it's just me. Maybe my body just doesn't work well with anything. I have tried the Edge, Eros and EoW and so far

not one of them has worked for me. The only reaction I have gotten so far from my man is when I used EoW - he said

- humm you smell musky. I even tried each of these around work to see if maybe it was just my man. But - NOPE -

none of these work around any man. I have worn these at parties where there are tons of guys - zippo. I have to

think it's me. I have tried advice that I received on and still nothing. Anyone have any advice??? I'm

just trying to spice up my love life.
    Thanks

Could you give us some idea of

the things you have done? Dosages and such? It might help people avoid repeating things you've already tried.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Default things i've done

with eow i

started out with a drop behind each ear and one on each wrist and then let it dry for 20 min then sprayed a light

perfume over it to cover the smell. that's what i was told to do. then i was told to do the same but instead of

perfume to put a little vanilla over it. i've even tried it with nothing over it. with edge and eros i just did

what the little packs said -
    just to help things along - i even got all prettied up and dressed sexy (at home only

, not at work of course)
    what i did find funny was how playful my man got 2 days later (after the first eow try)

after i had showered all that off of course. i thought maybe it was because he was tired from work so i even tried

it on days when he didn't work and just spent the day vegging around the house - nothing happened - i sat really

close etc. i really believe it's go to be me. i'm not an ugly person or overweight and we are having no personal

issues. so i am at a loss

My first couple thought

are...
    1. You started with too high a dose. A lot of us believe that less is better, tht you can overwhelm somebody

with mones. The fact that he reponded two days later may support that.

2. Mones are subtle. Often our

significant other and co-workers already have us pidgeon holed. It might take some time to get a noticeable

reaction.

As a suggesion, start with a lot less and see what happens. Slowly work up from less than one drop. Go

at least a couple days or longer before moving to a higher dose.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Default thx

thank you i will try again

with less. is there any other products that i should try? anything that seems to work best?

Stranger

Default i tried - it didn't work

are

there any products that just totally capture a man's attention and get him worked up????

My wife usually wears lavander

on the base of her neck because I enjoy playing with her hair. Her natural scent combined with the lavander can be

overwhelming. It probably isn't helping Bruce's business but the most erotic smell I know of is a clean, healthy

woman.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information