Close

Hybrid View

Default the New A7 kicks!!

just got my new

bottle of A7 scented, and right off the bat, i got looks, smiles, flirting and respect...not to mention the scent is

fantastic...

it makes me look at that bottloe of unscented PI and wonder where in the hell did their mojo go? i

still got an old old bottle of PI from like 02, and its got a stink that would knock a skunk over, however, the damn

shit worked...

this new pi is like real clean, and yes, i have to say i have had some good times with it, its

not like the old stuff and its very very temperamental...like an od is on the fringe and very possible...

whats

weird is that i DONT seem to have an Alpha 7 OD problem...i have applied basically 4 drops over the past 24 hours

and still getting major hits!! plus, i like how the A7 bottle says on the outsid e( guaranteed 98% pure )...it

seems like their none might be better
    Last edited by Spiderweb; 03-25-2007 at 06:43 AM. Reason: forgot

King of the coupons!

Question

Do keep us posted SWeb!

Any other A7 users proud of their new toy?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default The magic A7 is DYNAMIC

I have been using unscented A7 for nearly 2 weeks, And as Spiderweb says " this

stuff kicks arse" Thanks Bruce for trading my bottle of flat PI for this Dynamite, I am stoked, This Alpha 7

magic creates action every which way i use it, either alone or in combos, it deliveres very consistantly. Like even

today i wore it at one drop combined with two drops of A314 as i had a doctors appointment and needed to give off a

little comfortable respect to achieve a result which i did obtain, there was a woman and a young woman in the

waiting room near me who were both trying to attract my attention, the young girl kept twirling and flicking her

pony tail around and looking at me directly every time, she seemed to be getting peeved off as i was pretending to

be completly ignorant off her, ha ha, I was out shopping with my wife later at the plaza and i had to put on the

ignorant act several more times with women sitting near me. I have even used 2 drops alone with great receptive

results with both women and men, but once i initiate conversation with men they talk to me as if i was a close

family member and i have trouble getting away, I think the 1mg of added Androsterone works so well in this

formulation, The whole preparation just seems so volitile and reliable... sorry to rattle on but A7 has me

captivated.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I would like to thank Bruce for

A7. It arrive pretty quick and I am glad that Bruce accepted to trade my old PI for it.

A7 is a kicker. It

surely going to be a long term keeper. I never used NONE daily .. but with A7 ... I am using it everyday .. NO OD

efffect .. just great response.

I am staying n Dubai ... where ratio of female to male is very less.. therefore

I can't give much feedback from how it is effecting the opposite sex .. since interaction with females is minimum

.. (Sad world here guy-s)

From guy/s ... Loadza respect ... they listen ... treat u well ....

I apply ...

one small drop in morning and afternoon for work along with 1 drop of a314 and few Nol/s. Works great ... High mood

.. Great Confidence ... Loadza energy .... Just great!!!

Excellent combo to go with ... & A7 has load to add to

it..

guy-s .. u shud buy it... worth it! It deserves to be praised if its good ..

Hmm, this starts to become

interesting... A lot of people on here have reported some major OD reactions when using NPA or PI, but A7 seems to

have a great application range without OD effects - although it is very concentrated! Is there anyone who had any

bad OD reactions from other people while wearing A7???

Man, I hope this stuff arrives this week...

Phero Dude

I'm thinking of getting some A7 ,

from what I read around 2 drops seems to work?
    Anyone mixed with SOE/Chikara as these are often my "base -mones"

?
    PI / NPA are too inconsistant for me , still can't seem to find the magic ratio for me as with most high none

products...
    Last edited by gaf; 03-27-2007 at 06:52 PM. Reason: dufus writing
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information