Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default the New A7 kicks!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    just got my new

bottle of A7 scented, and right off the bat, i got looks, smiles, flirting and respect...not to mention the scent is

fantastic...

it makes me look at that bottloe of unscented PI and wonder where in the hell did their mojo go? i

still got an old old bottle of PI from like 02, and its got a stink that would knock a skunk over, however, the damn

shit worked...

this new pi is like real clean, and yes, i have to say i have had some good times with it, its

not like the old stuff and its very very temperamental...like an od is on the fringe and very possible...

whats

weird is that i DONT seem to have an Alpha 7 OD problem...i have applied basically 4 drops over the past 24 hours

and still getting major hits!! plus, i like how the A7 bottle says on the outsid e( guaranteed 98% pure )...it

seems like their none might be better
    Last edited by Spiderweb; 03-25-2007 at 06:43 AM. Reason: forgot

King of the coupons!

Question

Do keep us posted SWeb!

Any other A7 users proud of their new toy?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default The magic A7 is DYNAMIC

I have been using unscented A7 for nearly 2 weeks, And as Spiderweb says " this

stuff kicks arse" Thanks Bruce for trading my bottle of flat PI for this Dynamite, I am stoked, This Alpha 7

magic creates action every which way i use it, either alone or in combos, it deliveres very consistantly. Like even

today i wore it at one drop combined with two drops of A314 as i had a doctors appointment and needed to give off a

little comfortable respect to achieve a result which i did obtain, there was a woman and a young woman in the

waiting room near me who were both trying to attract my attention, the young girl kept twirling and flicking her

pony tail around and looking at me directly every time, she seemed to be getting peeved off as i was pretending to

be completly ignorant off her, ha ha, I was out shopping with my wife later at the plaza and i had to put on the

ignorant act several more times with women sitting near me. I have even used 2 drops alone with great receptive

results with both women and men, but once i initiate conversation with men they talk to me as if i was a close

family member and i have trouble getting away, I think the 1mg of added Androsterone works so well in this

formulation, The whole preparation just seems so volitile and reliable... sorry to rattle on but A7 has me

captivated.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I would like to thank Bruce for

A7. It arrive pretty quick and I am glad that Bruce accepted to trade my old PI for it.

A7 is a kicker. It

surely going to be a long term keeper. I never used NONE daily .. but with A7 ... I am using it everyday .. NO OD

efffect .. just great response.

I am staying n Dubai ... where ratio of female to male is very less.. therefore

I can't give much feedback from how it is effecting the opposite sex .. since interaction with females is minimum

.. (Sad world here guy-s)

From guy/s ... Loadza respect ... they listen ... treat u well ....

I apply ...

one small drop in morning and afternoon for work along with 1 drop of a314 and few Nol/s. Works great ... High mood

.. Great Confidence ... Loadza energy .... Just great!!!

Excellent combo to go with ... & A7 has load to add to

it..

guy-s .. u shud buy it... worth it! It deserves to be praised if its good ..

Hmm, this starts to become

interesting... A lot of people on here have reported some major OD reactions when using NPA or PI, but A7 seems to

have a great application range without OD effects - although it is very concentrated! Is there anyone who had any

bad OD reactions from other people while wearing A7???

Man, I hope this stuff arrives this week...

Phero Dude

I'm thinking of getting some A7 ,

from what I read around 2 drops seems to work?
    Anyone mixed with SOE/Chikara as these are often my "base -mones"

?
    PI / NPA are too inconsistant for me , still can't seem to find the magic ratio for me as with most high none

products...
    Last edited by gaf; 03-27-2007 at 06:52 PM. Reason: dufus writing
    early 40's white male or or

Default Alpha 7 and SOE worked finr 4 me

Yes i wore Alpha 7 x 2 drops with 10" SOE on top around the gills and

it worked very well for me. I have also used A7 x 1 drop + A314 x 2 drops mixed in palm and applied around the

gills, this was also a bombshell. I would like to use it with SOE again but sadly my stock is limited to a couple of

gel pcs, as i used my remaining roll on in a small 15ml hit mix spray that i made up.

Phero Dude

Thumbs up

Thanks Terry!

My Alpha-7 eventually arrived

on Thursday (german duty got hold of it - they even opened the bottle! (at least I think so, as the seal was

broken)) and this was (is) my first day testing this stuff. I applied 1 drop on my neck, added like 10" SOE and

covered with a spray of Black Code. I was running around town for an hour or two, shopping here and there - but I

haven't had the impression that it has any effect whatsoever. I went home, applied another drop of A7, went

shopping for another hour - but nothing really happened (maybe a little more respect from others than usual and my

mood was quite high all the time, but no more looks and smiles from women than usual). Hmm, I'm kinda disappointed

right now. But I know that these few hours don't have to mean that much. I'm going to test A7 some more over the

next days and weeks...

BTW, I don't smell anything when sniffing at A7 application points. NPA had this

strong smell (which might have been caused by the alcohol), but A7 absolutely smells zero for me...

And... is

it normal that it takes at least 30 seconds until a drop comes out of the bottle?

I almost have the

impression that some freak from the duty-personnell opened the bottle and replaced A7 with sunflower oil. And has a

good time with my stuff now...

It should take probably not more

then 5 seconds for the drop to come out from the bottle.

And you can smell A7 ... It requires to cover it up

with cologne ....

Mine is also a long time to

come out..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Phero Enthusiast

Dang, ever since terry started

using the A7, it seems like everyone's jumped on board the A7 train ...i guess i missed it

this is

definitely interesting! i want to try some as, i've noticed some odd lack or results lately. I think I'm still

OD'd on cops..

anyway, Spidey, can you tell us what the scented A7 smells like, scent-wise? I'm definitely

getting the scented, but just curious what it smells like. and also where do you usually apply it?

thanks, and

keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    My

Alpha-7 eventually arrived on Thursday (german duty got hold of it - they even opened the bottle! (at least I think

so, as the seal was broken)) and this was (is) my first day testing this stuff. I applied 1 drop on my neck, added

like 10" SOE and covered with a spray of Black Code. I was running around town for an hour or two, shopping here and

there - but I haven't had the impression that it has any effect whatsoever. I went home, applied another drop of

A7, went shopping for another hour - but nothing really happened (maybe a little more respect from others than usual

and my mood was quite high all the time, but no more looks and smiles from women than usual). Hmm, I'm kinda

disappointed right now. But I know that these few hours don't have to mean that much. I'm going to test A7 some

more over the next days and weeks...

BTW, I don't smell anything when sniffing at A7 application points. NPA had

this strong smell (which might have been caused by the alcohol), but A7 absolutely smells zero for me...

And...

is it normal that it takes at least 30 seconds until a drop comes out of the bottle?

I almost have the impression

that some freak from the duty-personnell opened the bottle and replaced A7 with sunflower oil. And has a good time

with my stuff now...
    LMAO, that would be funny

My

Alpha-7 eventually arrived on Thursday (german duty got hold of it - they even opened the bottle! (at least I think

so, as the seal was broken)) and this was (is) my first day testing this stuff. I applied 1 drop on my neck, added

like 10" SOE and covered with a spray of Black Code. I was running around town for an hour or two, shopping here and

there - but I haven't had the impression that it has any effect whatsoever. I went home, applied another drop of

A7, went shopping for another hour - but nothing really happened (maybe a little more respect from others than usual

and my mood was quite high all the time, but no more looks and smiles from women than usual). Hmm, I'm kinda

disappointed right now. But I know that these few hours don't have to mean that much. I'm going to test A7 some

BTW, I don't smell anything when sniffing at A7 application points. NPA

had this strong smell (which might have been caused by the alcohol), but A7 absolutely smells zero for me...

And... is it normal that it takes at least 30 seconds until a drop comes out of the bottle?

I almost have the

impression that some freak from the duty-personnell opened the bottle and replaced A7 with sunflower oil. And has a

It is nearly 5am and i am due to start my

run ( exercise ) but as i just read your post i decided to apply one test drop out of A7, it is 25celsius here

inside, and it took 7 seconds for my drop to land on palm, the none smell is unmistakable, but it has not got the

alcohol type smell like NPA, i hope you can detect a little of the none smell from your application, ill keep in

touch.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-10-2007 at 07:15 PM. Reason: x spelling

My

BTW, I don't smell anything when sniffing at A7 application points. NPA

had this strong smell (which might have been caused by the alcohol), but A7 absolutely smells zero for me...

And... is it normal that it takes at least 30 seconds until a drop comes out of the bottle?

I almost have the

It is nearly 8 hours since my drop fall

test thismorning at 5 am and the aNONE smell of the A7 did linger for sevaral hours, i just applied a very tiny dab

on my wrist, and their is no mistaking the odour of the stuff, especially if i breath a little hot air over the

application area. And as for the time it takes for a drop to fall is about 6 or 7 seconds with the bottle fully

upended over my palm at 25 degrees C, if it is taking close to 30 seconds for your drop to land then i would say it

must be very cold where you have your A7 stored, as the oil flow is slowed at lower temperatures, Or the very worse

thing is possable concerning the bottle having been adulterated with another oil as you have suspected, And if this

is the case, have any of your products been opened in the past ? There is always several ways to skin a cat, and if

the worst came to the worst you could always have a friend receive your Pheromones and re bottle them into another

container with a baby oil label on, or a womans hand cream label on, ect ect and have it re adressed to your adress

under the name of MRS Bubblebob, and the customs would presume that is is just some usless womans or babys crappy

oil. Thats all i can think of at the moment.

Thanks for your scientific

tests, terry! I haven't thought of the temperature playing a role, and indeed my A7 is stored in the bathroom were

the window is open all the time and it's only 10°C out there. That seems to be the reason!

I come to believe

that A7 is maybe a little too strong for me. Although I'm using mones for around a year now, I'm still quite

inexperienced with -none products. I guess I will start testing my -none OD-border with some Edge first. Maybe I can

dilute some of the A7, too, if I find that perfect -none amount for me.

Thanks,
    Frank a.k.a. bubblebob

Thanks for your scientific tests, terry! I haven't thought of the temperature playing a

role, and indeed my A7 is stored in the bathroom were the window is open all the time and it's only 10°C out

there. That seems to be the reason!

I come to believe that A7 is maybe a little too strong for me. Although I'm

using mones for around a year now, I'm still quite inexperienced with -none products. I guess I will start testing

my -none OD-border with some Edge first. Maybe I can dilute some of the A7, too, if I find that perfect -none amount

for me.

Thanks,
    Frank a.k.a. bubblebob
    Yes BB the A7 is strong, as i

noticed when i first wore 2 drops i got rushed with + hits, but it sort of fizzled out a bit, until i realised that

i was getting somewhat of buildup, so i cut back to one, and sometimes i add some A314 x2 drops rubbed in, or some

added aNOL and aRONE, I feel that it is a dependable product because it displays all the typical responses expected

of an Androstenone pheromone, and i can perceive the distinctive aNONE odour in my unscented bottle. It is my

opinion that these pheromone products work better and difuse well when the body is heated up more than less, so as

the weather gets colder i tend to spread my application out further on the skin surface to try and compensate a

little, as i realise the temperature plays a big part in the difusing of the mones into the surrounding atmosphere,

well it is cooling off in Brisbane now, that means you will be in store for some good warm weather where you are, so

it seems this will be regarded as the hit season ha ha. well i am thinking positive hey, arent i ? sea

ya.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-11-2007 at 10:33 AM. Reason: add word

Yeah, summer is coming nearer

- it's going to be more than 20° over the weekend, that's quite a lot for April in Germany...

And you are

right - this will be hit season!!!

Phero Dude

Wink

Tried out my new A7 scented

yesterday and today.
    one drop today had lots of positive responses!
    I now know what Terry meant by woman

smiling at him all day , I had it for a while and thought I had a booger hanging out my nose or something. Just

about every woman for a period of 6 or so hours kept on smiling at me.
    The guys I was working with today know

me very well and everything went along easily, other males seemed a bit friendier than usual. Can't comment too

much as It was only day 2. But Yep, love this stuff already.
    will update tomorrow.

scent:
    A cross

between cinnamon & cloves , chinese five spice and faint AE notes.
    Was around 16c here this morning, drop took

about 30secs to come out.

Phero Dude

Well, It's been a few days and I'd

thought I'd post a note about my A7 experience so far...
    I'm pretty sure that one drop is enough for me , only

because the day after I still get good responses. Mind you I don't seem to get OD on the first day, some guys are a

bit quieter than usual towards me but woman over 45 seem to think I'm "the man".
    I'm 38 and look closer to a good

30 but still get a lot of divorced 45+ ladies giving me the eye with A7 , young ladies under 30 don't seem to

interested but as I'm not into younger woman thats ok by me.
    Paired up with SOE (10-12 inches) , A7 is a good mix

for me. The chattiness with SOE and the "Sexy beast" of A7 is a new staple of mine!
    Still get the odd dihl but

not as much as two drops seemed to do , I'm still very happy with where I'm sitting though. It may have helped me

get a new job so am very happy if it works out, at the interview they treated me like a star and alpha dude. I'm

fairly laid back so was surprised at the "you're the man" comments and gushing that I'd be interested in working

for them , mind you I am at the top of my field so credit where it's due... But I'm sure the A7/SOE helped!!

Just received my A-7 today..

this should be good stuff to test!

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Just

received my A-7 today.. this should be good stuff to test!
    I hope you

enjoy it as much as i did my unscented Alpha 7 .

Give one drop a go with a couple A314 it was a great combo for me with women

and young girls once i had started conversation going, they had a tendency to not want to let go.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I hope you enjoy it as much as i did my unscented

Alpha 7 .

Give one drop a go with a couple A314 it was a great

combo for me with women and young girls once i had started conversation going, they had a tendency to not want to

let go.
    Mine is unscented.. thanks for the suggested combo..

Mine is

unscented.. thanks for the suggested combo..
    Ok tried it!

1 drop unscented alpha7, 2 drops a314 (ls

version) rubbed over my neck to spread the application area. Covered by some sprays of an EDT.

Well I saw some

effects on older women.. not exactly my target range.. plus someone more in my range smiled back at me, but she

wasn't too much in the mood for socialising..

A bit later I think I had a hit, there was this tall blonde who I

spoke to briefly, and afterwards she even waved at me and talked to me again.

Perhaps I need to lessen the amount

of a314 or just use alpha7 straight or with some SOE. Anyway it was good for a first try.

Ok

tried it!

1 drop unscented alpha7, 2 drops a314 (ls version) rubbed over my neck to spread the application area.

Covered by some sprays of an EDT.

Well I saw some effects on older women.. not exactly my target range.. plus

someone more in my range smiled back at me, but she wasn't too much in the mood for socialising..

A bit later I

think I had a hit, there was this tall blonde who I spoke to briefly, and afterwards she even waved at me and talked

to me again.

Perhaps I need to lessen the amount of a314 or just use alpha7 straight or with some SOE. Anyway it

was good for a first try.
    Yes i was experiencing some good consistant hits

with A7 and SOE, And i consider Alpha 7 a product that i would purchase again as it is soooo versatile and of a

very smooth character, is a good way to describe it.

Last edited by Bruce; 11-27-2007 at 09:28 AM.

On the slow drop topic:

I have

always found any product packaged in a "reducer cap" insert type bottle to be slow coming out. This has been true

for both the Primal Instinct and a314 that I purchased here.

The first drop seems to take the longest.

Additional drops, if done shortly after the first, take a little less time.

Granted temperatures are cool most

of the time in my house, but still...

Some users have gone to the extent of pulling the insert out and either

using something like a glass rod, eyedropper (sometimes just dipping and wiping, not actual drops), or "dabbing"

(put finger over open bottle [covering completely], invert bottle a moment, then wipe finger where you will).

Of

course any of these methods will change the "dose" a bit from a "standard" drop so you would need to take that into

account when matching another user's reported applications.

For some of these oil-based products, I have

considered transferring them to a roll-top type bottle (like the kind SOE comes in). My patience sometimes wears

thin, plus I can apply the product more directly to the spot I want.

Note I generally put drops on my wrist,

then wipe on neck, chest, arm, etc, rather than on fingers. I always felt that if applied to a finger whatever is

there will just get washed away in short order, or end up on whatever "finger food" I may be eating and wind up in

my mouth. Then again, delivering pheromones via mouth (you fill in the blanks) may be interesting

too...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Note I

generally put drops on my wrist, then wipe on neck, chest, arm, etc, rather than on fingers. I always felt that if

applied to a finger whatever is there will just get washed away in short order, or end up on whatever "finger food"

I may be eating and wind up in my mouth. Then again, delivering pheromones via mouth (you fill in the blanks) may be

interesting too...
    I put the drop on my little finger usually... but you have a good

point..

I found the drop came out slowly too..

Used a mix of one alpha 7

unscented drop, one a314 drop, 4 or 5 sprays of p74 at 2.5mcg, covered with my new beckhams intimately night...
    I

didn't see very clear results this time, seems like last time was better. (this was 4 hours after I applied

really..)
    There was a lot of DHV I felt due to something else not just the a314. The two girls I spoke to were

really shy too and got away soon..
    It might have been the crowded environment, I don't know.. Probably a one-off,

I need to test this mix a bit more.

I need to test alpha7 on its own next, with no a314...
    also SOE and

alpha-7.
    Trying to see what works best for me.

I

need to test alpha7 on its own next, with no a314...
    also SOE and alpha-7.
    Trying to see what works best for

me.
    I haven't gotten much from A314, but I'll give it another go sometime in the future.

A lot of

people here like A7 with SoE, I've used it a lot and like it. I'll be using it with C7 too after a nice

experience today.

C7 is very friendly but soooo darned chatty. Any advice on how to tone that down? Maybe

A7/A314/C7?

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    I

haven't gotten much from A314, but I'll give it another go sometime in the future.

A lot of people here like

A7 with SoE, I've used it a lot and like it. I'll be using it with C7 too after a nice experience today.

C7 is

very friendly but soooo darned chatty. Any advice on how to tone that down? Maybe A7/A314/C7?
    Funny stuff the Alpha 314 i didnt notice much from it in the first 6 months then it all just

seemed to all of a sudden start working good 4 me, Maby my phero signature changed to suit it better.

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information