Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
My

Alpha-7 eventually arrived on Thursday (german duty got hold of it - they even opened the bottle! (at least I think

so, as the seal was broken)) and this was (is) my first day testing this stuff. I applied 1 drop on my neck, added

like 10" SOE and covered with a spray of Black Code. I was running around town for an hour or two, shopping here and

there - but I haven't had the impression that it has any effect whatsoever. I went home, applied another drop of

A7, went shopping for another hour - but nothing really happened (maybe a little more respect from others than usual

and my mood was quite high all the time, but no more looks and smiles from women than usual). Hmm, I'm kinda

disappointed right now. But I know that these few hours don't have to mean that much. I'm going to test A7 some

more over the next days and weeks...

BTW, I don't smell anything when sniffing at A7 application points. NPA had

this strong smell (which might have been caused by the alcohol), but A7 absolutely smells zero for me...

And...

is it normal that it takes at least 30 seconds until a drop comes out of the bottle?

I almost have the impression

that some freak from the duty-personnell opened the bottle and replaced A7 with sunflower oil. And has a good time

with my stuff now...
LMAO, that would be funny