Close

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default SOME FUN WITH THE ALPHA guns

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I had been out and about for the past week with my new blaster master Alpha 7, i

have been giving it a good run and i really think it kicks arse as good as anything around, I may have had a problem

with a little buildup using 2 drops every day, because the hits were getting more like drooling DIHLs and i was

starting to get glared at, But oh boy what magic a small change can effect, Yesterday around midday i mixed Alpha 7

x 1 drop + A314 x 2 drops in my palm and then applied around the gills , and then set off for my usual shopping area

that has 3 seperate large plazas, the first thing i noticed was that a young mother with a teenage daughter, as they

came next to me they both looked at me then smiled then looked at each other and started laughing out loud, ( i

thought what the F---- going on here ) "Have i lost my pants or something ???" Well for the next 2 hours ( my wife

was shopping around ) I lost count of the number of women who were giving me the biggest smiles i had seen in a

while, and even when i engaged in conversation with some men, i had to make an excuse to git away as they just

started babbling on like a brook, Oh and to finish it off as i was leaving one area the mother and teenager passed

me again and looked and smiled and started giggling once more, So all in all this must be a really friendly formula,

as even business type women were going out of their way to skirt around close to where i was situated, and the males

were sort of treating me like i was important, i have never experienced men really opening up with so much personal

talk to me before, without being 3/4 drunk ha ha . I still have a smile on my face just recounting the events of

yesterday and this mix. And to top it off like when i just got into bed my wife says, "you smell really nice" I

thought how can i smell nice when the application was 10 hours before?? so i said, ( presenting my gills ) smell

here, and she said yes thats it... I think Bruce must have sent me one of his private samples by mistake ha ha.

Sorry buddy im keepin the stuff, i er um actually forget where i put that little bottle of Magic Alpha 7 , ill let

you know when i find it ( for sure )
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Guru

Default "you smell really nice"

I get that from my Sue long after I've applied the mones!!! Not a bad feeling. Good hits!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I think Bruce must have sent me one of his private samples by mistake ha ha. Sorry buddy im

keepin the stuff, i er um actually forget where i put that little bottle of Magic Alpha 7 , ill let you know when i

find it ( for sure )
    So was this the scented or the unscented version?

Thread Information