Hello everyone I am new to all of this. I just want to say WOW. This is exactly what I have been looking for. This

stuff is close to magic in my mind. And if you have watched Harry Potter before, you know that people go to Hogwarts

to practice their magic! This "art" is gonna take some time to get down.

This is going to be a little long. But

I just want to be as detailed as possible because it is what I would want to read if I was trying to get a better

insight of different accounts...Here goes.

Little about me:
I am a 23 year old male. I am 5"9 170lbs. I go to

the gym 4-5times a week and would consider myself in good shape. I am olive skinned (middle eastern) and although I

do get girls here and there, I am too shy to really approach someone randomly for fear of hurting my ego. Although I

do have my random moments where I feel I MUST talk to a certain girl because she is just so "my type" of chick (my

type of girl is the dark exotic kind..think brazilian, latina..mmmmm ) This is why I sought out

pheromones.

I wanted an edge I recently purchased Chikara and NPA. I hoped to use both. This thread is dedicated

to the accounts I have experienced.
So when the package finally came, I was very eager to try the stuff out. Like

the newbie user I was, I expected women to make mad dashes to my vicinity. I was mistaken.
Let me first comment on

the scents. Althought he Chikara smells good, It is too "sweet" smelling for my taste. It almost has an AXE body

spray type smell. The NPA on the other hand didnt smell bad at all. I didnt get what everyone was talking about.

Anyways, My applications consisted of using each one by itself, then applying the two in a variety of different

amounts.

Since I was afraid of the "BO" effect, I decided to spray Chikara on my wrist one time and rub them

together. It was around 2:00pm in the afternoon on a thursday. I went out and ran some errands. I went to the bank

and was honestly disturbed by how sweet smelling I was. Let me quickly say that the Chikara scent stays on you for a

long time. In my case, I had to shower to get it off. I didnt notice anything out of the ordinary and I feel that is

significant because personality wise, I am a bit of an introvert and pay very close attention to everything that is

happening around me.

So I came back home and decided to get ready for the weekend (no class the next day) I

took a shower, put on some nice threads, and decided to use the NPA. I used 1 drop because I didnt want to over do

it my first time. I dabbed it on my neck behind my ears. Then, I used 1 spray of Chikara on my wrists followed by 2

sprays of my regular cologne which I have recieved a few positive comments on from my friends. Its called Dunhill.

So off I go to downtown to meet up with a few buddies at this trendy bar in Downtown San Diego. I walk up to the

bouncer and wait to give him my ID, A group of two gay men and one SMOKIN hot latin girl come to the door. She looks

at me up and down and starts running her hands through her hair and she kind of flicked it in my direction. Mind

you, I was standing maybe 1-2 feet away. I took that and put it in the back as a "response" and not a hit. I couldnt

decide if it was my NPA, Chikara, how I was dressed, or if she was just being a tease to get attention. Anyway I

went inside, kind of scanned the room and headed towards my friends. About 10min later as I was half way into my

second drink, I make eye contact with the latin girl, she is hugging one of her gay friends and looking right at me

and she has the biggest smile on her face. I smile back. I was prob about 8 feet away from her. I keep smiling and

break the gaze to see if any other girls are feelin me. ff 20min later. She is in the same area. Looks at me,

smiles, walks out the door to the patio and waves at me with her fingers as she is doing so. I wait 5 secs and make

a B-line to where she went. I go outside and im just scanning her body up and down. Finally, I caress her shoulder

and she turns around. At this time, Her gay friend introduces us automatically. As if I asked. I greeted her in

typical eurpean fashion and kissed each cheek and leaned over to her hear to ask for her name. I made sure to do

this so that she could get a good whiff of the NPA on my neck. She latched on to my arm and we talked for about 15

min. She was kissing the same spot where I had put on the NPA. Im gonna mark that instance as a HIT!! booyaa. It was

at that moment, I said HOLY CRAP IT WORKS!
Later on in the evening... Some chick comes up to me and

yanks my arm. And is pleading with me. Shes all like, "Dont you remember me? omg..I know one of your friends blab

albalbal" Finally I realize who she is. I had never really talked to her before. She was very touchy feely. Grabbing

my hands. Finger lock yadda yadda. I give her my phone and tell her to put her number in it and she eagerly does so.

5 secs later, Her BOYFRIEND comes in to see what was going on! LOL her BF!! wow..Anyways. She ends up trying to make

and excuse as to why they are together, and I tacked that whole incident as a hit as well. I got her number, Ill def

call her next weekend. That was just the FIRST NIGHT.

FRIDAY:
2 dabs of NPA 1 spray of Chikara and 2 sprays of

Cologne
I head out for downtown again. This time, I head out with some other friends to another cool club that just

opened. As I pull up to a crowded light in downtown, I roll my window down. I quickly notice a girl in the car next

to me with her window down staring at me like Im some movie star. I was taken back by it. Grinned at her and gave

her a little wave and off I went into the parking garage. I make my way to the club.
In the Club:
I didnt get too

many signs in there. I was beginning to think that maybe I used to much "stuff". Sure enough, I turne around and

there is this smokin blond in a tight dress behind me. She looks at me and grinds and looks me up and down. I chit

chatted for a min or two and her "boy toy" wisks her to buy her a drink. I did notice that guys in the club were

being a little weird. They seemed a little confused when and some were pretty respectful I(more so than usual.) The

blond had a friend who kept staring at me like I was Brad Pitt. We chatted for a little bit and I said I would see

her later and walked around. Through out the night I had 1 short kinda chubby girl eyein me like i was a piece of

cake. Shortly before the club was closing down, Some drunk blond chick literally stuck her arms infront of me as if

she was trying to make her way through a crowd and grabbed my hand and tried to pull at me. I pulled her towards me

and she started rubbing her ass on my crotch. Keep in mind I had ZERO alcohol that night and drank nothing but water

so I would remember every single hit. The club closed and I left with my buddies. I ended up taking myself, my

buddy, and two girls back to their place. One of whome was hot but I knew she had herpes. eww. My I ended up staying

for the sake of my friend. I wanted him to do his business... I went inside with herpes girl. She

proceded to lock the door and maul me. Just attacked me. Me and this girl were friends before and she has NEVER done

that before. It was a bit of a shock. I had to pry her off. It was hard to do so but I had no other choice. There

was no way I was going to risk getting an STD from her . Night ended when my friend came in and saved me

SATURDAY:
2 sprays chikara, 3 dabs NPA and 1 spray cologne.
YEP downtown again... There was a huge St

Patty's day party. Some trendy hotel was having a pimp ass pool party on the 4th floor. There were fine girls

everywhere. I met some friends at the hotel party and stayed there for about 20min before we left. Didnt notice any

hits. But as we made our way to the loby, some lady was staring at my like I have never been stared at before. As if

i was george clooney or something. I couldnt help but laugh at her. She had to be called by her friends to snap out

of the trans she was in. It was very bizzar. Two of my friends (a couple) ended up arguing after snorting coke

and I had to get out of there. They totally ruined the mood. So after dinner I met up with my room mates we

made our way to a kegger by the beach. It was me my room mate, his girl this other guy I know and his girl who I

knew through a mutual friend. To make this long story a bit shorter, Ill break the party down for you guys. The

owner of the house was very nice and had a very hot asian girlfriend. She couldnt keep her eyes off me. I kept

catching her staring at me and looking away when I looked her way. I think her bf felt it and kept grabbing her and

saying how much he loved her outloud.it was kinda weird. Lots of hair play on her side when I was standing next to

her. That dudes girl who I knew was being very friendly! She kept wanting to talk to me (never happened before)

wanted me to take her to a baseball game Wtf!!? It made me feel a little weird. Anyways....

Overall!! This stuff

works, Girls I knew were extra nice and very touchy. They guys I am noticing seem to try and stare me down more.

More backs to my face and some are more submissive. I still need to get used to the pheromones and learn to read

people better. i am interested in different kinds of products such as PI and SOE etc....I am looking forward to the

results and more testing. Thanks for reading! Any questions or comments are greatly appreciated. I

actually enjoyed typing this.