Close

Question Do women enjoy sex more than men?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've sometimes wondered about this question. After all, my intimate friends seem to all have multiple orgasms

while I can only pop out a couple an evening.

Ever read Spengler, the columnist for Asia Times? He's one of

the most cynical guys you'd want to read but he says "Yes" and offers Biblical

proof!

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/IC20Aa02.html

I'd appreciate our women's

opinion.

although i am not a woman, i do

find myself questioning myself when i feel that sex sometimes becomes a chore.

Stranger

Aah , the chore-problem..Had that

one myself too, sometimes..Basically I found out that most of the time some simple role-play will help gettin both

me and the girl more exited..Like last time I was shaggin I mumbled sumfin about being the boss and she a

job-applicant wanting to work for me as a secretary..So then of course she had to "prove herself worthy".. I even

put one of my white-collared shirts and a tie on her and she had major vulcanic heat bursting out of everywhere..But

not givin nemore details, sorry guys

hmm.. role playing. sounds like a

worthy activity. will try out

Thanks for the insights.

To me, it is sort of like comparing

apples and oranges; completely different kind of enjoyment, which you could sort of predict from the nature of the

biological assignments involved with reproduction. Now, if you just said "appetite" for it, and if you are in a

monogamous relationship with a woman who is crazy about you, um... yeah, I would guess she is going to be far more

likely to initiate the act. Enjoy it more??? Apples and oranges.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Well potentially women in

general have a more easy way to enjoy it.. They can be stimulated more than us plus in biology we had about it and a

tests from a book showed a graph that when a man have had one orgasm, women would have had three.. The first was a

little smaler than the males (that came 2 orgasm after again) and the second a little larger and the third larger

again.. And then the man came.. And the graph ended..
    But again you can say all are different so this is not for

everyone but was more like in general..
    But the woman has the potential to enjoy it more as she has more

nerveendings both inside and outside, but it's all very complicated because all kinda things play in here.. LIke

how safe she feels, your cock size, how you can work it, how your size fits into her size, her emotinal state, how

much she likes you etc etc etc..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

I do suspect that women have

larger oxytocin surges during good sex. I think that helps them fall in love more profoundly than men.

Men

do get a sense of satisfaction in leaving a load of sperm in a woman, that "Mission Accomplished" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    I do

suspect that women have larger oxytocin surges during good sex. I think that helps them fall in love more profoundly

than men.

Men do get a sense of satisfaction in leaving a load of sperm in a woman, that "Mission Accomplished"

feeling.
    Funnily enough, I have a habit of announcing "Mission Accomplished" to myself right after sex

for some odd reason.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    I've

sometimes wondered about this question. After all, my intimate friends seem to all have multiple orgasms while I can

only pop out a couple an evening.

Ever read Spengler, the columnist for Asia Times? He's one of the most

cynical guys you'd want to read but he says "Yes" and offers Biblical proof!

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/IC20Aa02.html

I'd appreciate our women's

opinion.
    Yes. If they do not have hangups. LOTS of females have hangups that prevent them from enjoying

sex.

A well-trained female can have orgasms every 2-3 minutes for 4-5 hours. Make sure you have water and snacks

handy.

Get a pyrex dildo for when you are need a break but want to keep her up. Pyrex remains slippery.

Get

and read "Donald Hicks G-Spot Guide".

Get and read "Tantra for Dummies" (this is for YOU).

Learn about

edging and learn how to stay on the edge of an orgasm.

Learn how to use your PC muscle to stop ejaculation (so

you can come and then keep having sex- you don't go soft until you ejaculate).

For mine, I need to stay away

from the clit for 20-30 seconds after she comes. I'll lean my pubic bone back but keep going or If I'm using the

pyrex I'll leave it in her and let her be still for 20-30 seconds before I start up again. I watch her body

language to judge the exact time-- usually when the stomach relaxes and her shoulders drop slightly.

I've

discovered 5 areas that produce distinct orgasms so far. Like a video game, you have to unlock one before you can

proceed to the next. lol.
    1) Clitoral. (usually lots of oral)
    2) "G" spot. (trust helps this a lot)
    The rest

opened up after about 4 weeks of "G" spot orgasms. She says they are very profound and distinct from the other two.

They didn't used to do very much.
    3) Deep left (you can feel a band of muscles there)
    4) Deep right (again- band

of muscles)
    5) High center (over cervix).

So far, the only time we "emptied" her, we went close to 6 hours with

a thirty minute lull in the middle. I prefer to leave her very satisfied but with a little lust so we usually stop

at about 5 hours max now. She can be ready to go again after a few hours when I do that.

We do not always go at

it this hard. It's like a dance. Sometimes it's an hour on, hour off for the afternoon with talking and eating

in between. However, one time I did evilly bind her and take her for a three hours ("You have 37 minutes more to

go!") keeping her constantly at the top.

---
    Chastity.
    A guy- with proper chastity (2-3 days) and then proper

teasing, can be kept in a leaking state for the entire day (like 12 hours). I don't know what level of arousal

that is-- 50%? 60%? It's pretty mindblowing and a hell of a lot of fun.

---
    Mones. She now calls them my

"love potion". I've partially trained her to just sandlewood (mones have a real effect but I can get the same

effect with sandlewood if I go with mones and sandlewood 3 or 4 times.). But has to work on her. She seems

unusually reactive to mones. If I were a young man, with this knowledge, I'd insist any potential girlfriend

reacted to mones. It gives me great confidence (and then that feeds back on itself as they react to the

confidence). If you find a girl that mones creates lust in, she's a keeper. Any girl you can give 2-3 hours of

orgasms reliably is going to love you and cherish you. It really shakes them to their soul. And I can see why. It

has got to be like mainlining heroin when it all comes together.

I've heard heroin described as "like an orgasm

that goes on for hours". So what is an orgasm that goes on for hours like? How powerful must it be?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Please allow me to propose a minor correction

Just felt I should offer what I think is a minor, but important correction to the above.

Orgasming without ejaculating is a nice tool to have for preserving virility and potency. I do it quite a bit.

However, from what I've read and experienced directly; the best technique for doing this is NOT to tense

the PC muscle. I read that is bad for the prostate, and in my experience that method left me feeling sore after a

while of doing it. Defeats the purpose.

What you want to do is -- when you're about to orgasm -- squeeze

your butt cheeks together pretty hard, and press your legs together to help you do this; attempting to keep the

prostate area more or less relaxed. Don't flex or worry about your PC muscle. A hint to make this work better is to

rotate you legs outward to press your butt cheeks together harder. Another hint is that you are tensing more toward

the bottom or your rear end than the top where your hips are. That practice channels the energy more up your spine,

like in Tantric yoga; instead of "blasting your prostate". If you do it right, no semen will come out. The more you

practice, the more intense and satisfying your orgasm can be, without ejaculating; to where you're not losing

anything. You know you're good at it when it becomes more easy and relaxing, when you don't have to try so hard.

Your ass muscles will be in good shape then.

It's ultimately easy to do, I believe, and really takes your

energy up a notch or two if you are used to ejaculating too often.

It takes a little more practice to get it

down, as compared to the PC method; but is worth it. No biggie. You're just using more and larger muscles. You'll

leak a little bit of semen until your muscles strengthen a bit. A fringe benefit of doing this is it gives you a

nicer ass.

I find the orgasms are just as intense, just without the ejaculating. In some ways they are more

intense, because the energy stays around longer instead of dissipating. You can easily have multiple orgasms in a

night this way, BTW. It's nothing for me to have four or so. I've never wanted to have more, but could. You wait a

very short time -- if at all -- and can go again.

Need I say women tend to like this? This is a great equalizer

in bed, because it makes you able to orgasm very much like a highly sexual woman does.

Try it and you'll see.

You might even mostly get it the first time you try, if you folllow the instructions.

You can still ejaculate

normally on appropriate occasions, with the idea of doing that as much as is healthy, depending on your age (e.g.,

1-2 times per week in my case, though I make exceptions for a woman during times of the month she is more horny).

You won't feel the need to ejaculate nearly as much, though.

If you want to to bring a sexual dynamo to her

knees, no pun intended, just save your actual ejaculation for the last time you orgasm, when she has had enough.

You can read up on this method at action-love.com, although you have to dig in the site a bit to find it. That is

where I found out about it. I tried to be thorough enough in my description that you don't need to look anywhere

else, though.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 04-02-2007 at 07:07 AM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I do not enjoy sex nearly as

much as my girlfriend does. I think, as a male, I have a very strong biological imperative to achieve regular

orgasms. However when I achieve an orgasm it is a short lived good feeling lasting no more than 30 seconds. After

which, I no longer feel the same "horniness".

My girlfriend can have an orgasm every couple of minutes during

sex. When she has an orgasm she seems to go to a different plane of existence. She cannot create a full sentence for

15 minutes after orgasm and I am totally jealous. Last night her experience was so intense that she had an asthma

attack. It is funny how I do most of the work and she gets all out of breath.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Dude

My ex-wife often used to cry after a

strong release , freaked the hell out of me the first time....
    Follow this link for an interesting technique that

has proved to be very usefull for me , lots of complements from ladies that aren't used to guys keeping up with

them. It won't happen overnight BUT keep with it and you'll be blown away with the results. Excuse the

pun...
    http://multiples.com/

oops, disclaimer time.
    It does require you to purchase an audio cd to

learn the method, but hey if everything was free capitalism would die! Also, my only affiliation is that i've

brought it and used it and it worked for me, I have no interest financially in this company.
    Feel free to ask any

questions!
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks Doc,

I'll

experiment with your method. It sounds like it has some real benefits over my current method (which is much better

than screwing for 5 minutes and spewing).

I'm always open to suggestions for how to improve in that

area.

As it is now, my back usually can handle about 2 hours of the really hard stuff (hmm about 5000 to 6000

situp equivalents! Oy!) and then it doesn't matter if I could hold it longer. I'm dripping sweat by then- using

a towel is helpful but I really should get a headband.

I usually work in a lot of slower stuff, teasing, and

breaks and letting HER do the work while I rest when I know we have a lot of time.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yeah, it's kind of funny. If

we could orgasm an unlimited number of times we still wouldn't want to.

Nor do most women really want to go

all night very often, in my experience. Life gets in the way. I have a hard time finding a woman as sexual as me,

even though women I date are more in their so-called "sexual prime" than they used to be when everybody was 20-25.

Often they just have other priorities (e.g, job, kids), or just want a lot of sleep. Still it's nice to know you

can go there "if need be."
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thread Information