Close

Stranger

Default should I add More?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have

recently purchased NPA and SOE. I have used them both over the last couple of days and haven't really seen anything

different. Right now I have just been putting one dab of NPA on each wrist and then waiting a couple of minutes and

putting a 5-6 inch line on each wrist, one strip on my chest, and a little on my neck? I was just wondering if i

should be adding more NPA or more SOE? if you guys could help me out that would be great. Thanks!

I generally trust my own nose, so I

apply new mixtures and products to wrists only so I can take a sniff easily. Myself, I would shake out a few drops

of the NPA on one wrist and then put the SOE over the top; then rub my wrists together. Then... have a sniff. It

shouldn't smell like BO of course, but there should be a definite raunchy quality in there. Keep in mind that SOE

is designed to be a stand-alone and has what we originally figured was plenty of aNONE. NPA will definitely improve

the mix, but you shouldn't need all that much.

Mainly, you have to just jump in, experiment and grow gradually

wiser as you learn.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by stick

figure;198285
    I have recently purchased NPA and SOE. I have used them both over the last couple of days and haven't

really seen anything different. Right now I have just been putting one dab of NPA on each wrist and then waiting a

couple of minutes and putting a 5-6 inch line on each wrist, one strip on my chest, and a little on my neck? I was

just wondering if i should be adding more NPA or more SOE? if you guys could help me out that would be great.

Thanks!
    One of my favourite mixes is NPA at 4 dabs around my gills, and

covered with about 10" of SOE rubbed in over the top lightly, after an hour i really start to get bulk reactions

from the females, I am not exactly a young man, therefore i can use more NPA than a younger person, And if you take

Bruces advice and tip a few drops on then be real carefull because the last time i tipped my bottle i got a good

drenching in the stuff, Also as Bruce says SOE is also a good one and can be used alone, as a young man will get

good results with this alone, Even so an older man who probably does not produce enough natural Androstenone can

benefit from using the added NPA,or another good Androstenone product like Alpha 7 which i am using at the moment,

but thats another story.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information