Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default My Alpha 7 is EXCELLENT stuff

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My magic Alpha 7 arrived today, and within 15 minutes i was rubbing 1/2 a drop onto

my wrist, and the Androstenone odour it did exibit far exceeded my expectations, as every now and then i received a

good strong whiff of this great unscented variety that i had on, i really love the smell of this stuff, it did not

take me long to come to the conclusion that this was good genuine shit i had here, later on i left the house with 2

drops applied around my gills with 10" SOE unscented on top and rubbed in a little, and covered with just a light

spray of Vetiver Hombre cologne, I never thought that i would get a better result than my good old NPA + SOE usually

provides, but the first thing i noticed was that every now and then i felt so smooth, along with a confident

reassuring sort of feeling to go with it, and i must say i like the feel of the A7 that is for sure, and as far as

the opposite sex is concerned the stuff does not have any shortcommings whatsoever in this department, I honestly

think it is one of the better products i have used if today was any indication of the potential of this stuff, as i

really did get an abundance of lingering looks from women and also young ladies, but there is also something that is

a little strange i think, and that is also the looks that i was receiving from women who were about 20 foot away

from me, i dont see how the fragrance could travel so far? And i usually dont get looks from that distance, when i

am in this same area, and dressed casually as usual. So the outcome is that i really like this Alpha 7, and i think

i have found something that suits me as well, but before i go and slam the SOE over the top again, i will just try

it at 2 drops alone and nothing else no cologne nothing except the raw A7, So before anyone starts to think i am in

OD territory, i will remind you that i am 55 yr old, and i can also handle a little attitude if necessary.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

You mean that the A7 you have is

the scented version

It's the UNscented type. The smell

he is talking about is the smell of the pheromones aNONE and aRONE. NPA is a bit of a different animal, but A7 is

VERY far better than Primal; no comparison. Primal fans... try A7 and you will never go back.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    It's the

UNscented type. The smell he is talking about is the smell of the pheromones aNONE and aRONE. NPA is a bit of a

different animal, but A7 is VERY far better than Primal; no comparison. Primal fans... try A7 and you will never go

back.
    Yes the smell of genuine pheromone is in this bottle, there is no

doubt in anyway with this stuff, even though it is unscented, but i like the smell, and i agree with Bruce on this

one, as i am sold on this Alpha 7 now, just simply for the reason that it is really nice to wear, and the one

important thing is, that it really works for me, oh and thank you for trading my bottle of PI for this A7 Bruce,

its good to be able to leave a positive feedback on this one, aspecially so soon, at this rate i will be going for

another, I wonder if anyone has any experience with the scented version ? I find it a bit of a wonder why others

have not been posting like mad on this A7 in the past, I just hope i can get another before the shelves are cleared

of it, ha ha, Bruce have you got a few good nightwatch dogs around the pherostore???

Which properties you can

expext when applying Alpha 7?
    Is there a product which is similar to Alpha 7?
    Is it right that Alpha 7 consists to

80% Rone?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man
    Which

properties you can expext when applying Alpha 7?
    Is there a product which is similar to Alpha 7?
    Is it right that

Alpha 7 consists to 80% Rone?

Thank you in advance!
    Hi S-M , greetings

from Australia, The product you have mentioned Alpha 7, consists of 6mg Androstenone and 1mg Androsterone, in 10 mL,

in a light oil base, the drops come out without any problem, and another good thing is that the carrier oil does not

make my neck itch like APC and PI have tendancy to do, So the desired effect of this preparation is primarily to

project an image of a strong matcho dominant sexy male, which i suppose can cause some people to feel a little

threatened and or intimidated by the wearers presence upon first impression, but with the addition of the 1mg

Androsterone this also adds the perception of the wearer having the qualities of a gentleman, ie therefore can be

trusted and relied upon. There are other Androstenone products on the market usually the dominant formulas mostly

consist of Androstenone only, Like each time some Androstenol or Androsterone are added to a formula then this will

always compromise the full effects of the dominance factor in whatever product, usually these additions are added to

enhance and or give character to the Androstenone, especially in the case of added Androsterone which is very

closely related in its molectular construction to that of Androstenone, It is my opinion that a small amount of

added rone is enough to add a little sofisticated gentleman to the effects of the none as in the case of the Alpha

7... now too much rone would probably make me look like the old non sexy gentleman in the kitchen sort of thing, now

if a product was 80% rone, even though i am 55, it would make me sort of appealing to say 70 year old ladies, and

young women would think i would make make a good friend for their grandfathers ha ha, There are other brands

available that may have say 3mg, none, with another divided 2 mg of additional nol and rone for instance. The only

other brand that i am aware of which contains the letter ( 7 ) is the Amazing 7 Chikara, which consists of more nol

than none, plus some rone and another few mysterious pheromones in 10mL, if i remember correctly. If i was going to

use Chikara at my age then i would use one spray around the gills and then add 1 or 2 drops of Alpha 7 and rub it in

a little , i think that would be a nice blast ha ha , sea ya.

Hi Terry,

thank you

very much! Your post has help me among other things regarding a theory! Ever I have used rone-only-products (or

products which contains predominantly Rone), most women who were attracted by me was much more olden than me!

If

I understand you right Rone let appers you as a peaceful genleman with good manners! So a little bit Rone enhances

the power of None, because None only perhaps let appears you as evil and aggressive! Nevertheless I have made good

experiences with None-only-products, assumed the None-amount was low! But now you have made me inquiring

I`m not sure but I believe that the product with 80% Rone was A314!?

Phero Enthusiast

Hi Terry, greetings from

California! Lol, I noticed you say that in some of your posts, so I thought it would be nice to do the

same.

Anyway, ever since following that thread where you traded A7 for PI, I've put A7 on my list of things I

want to buy soon. I'm really interested, especially since you posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    It's the UNscented

type. The smell he is talking about is the smell of the pheromones aNONE and aRONE. NPA is a bit of a different

animal, but A7 is VERY far better than Primal; no comparison. Primal fans... try A7 and you will never go

back.
    So I got a question.

Here's what I smell...

NPA = smells like piss
    PI = smells like sweating

dude

A7..what does it smell like as far as the actual pheromones? When I get it I'll be getting the scented

version, though I'm still curious to know what the unscented smells like.

I`m not sure but I believe

that the product with 80% Rone was A314!?
    Yep, and it has 18 other "trace" pheromones in the other

20% including a wee bit of none. A314 dresses up well for evenings/dates with a few dabs of NPA/TE and a couple

stripes of SOE. However A314 is an ideal standalone for work. It enhances your professional image and gives you an

alpha edge without the negative qualities with none.

NPA = smells like piss
    To be

precise, NPA smells like a cross between cat wee, workout armpit and bugspray. Piss smells far better.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Yep, and it

has 18 other "trace" pheromones in the other 20% including a wee bit of none.
    Wow!!! Is there a race

regarding the number of different pheromones

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi

To be precise, NPA smells like a

cross between cat wee, workout armpit and bugspray. Piss smells far better.
    For me None has an pleasant

smell! I´m the onliest who like the smell of None?

I you like the smell of

androstenone, hang at hog farms and men's locker rooms. They're rank with da funk of none.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

hmm...good description of NPA,

Gegogi

As for A7, can anyone describe what it smells like?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    hmm...good

description of NPA, Gegogi

As for A7, can anyone describe what it smells like?
    Well to me, it sort of smells similar to NPA or Pheromax new, And once rubbed in and it

dries down it smells somewhat like SOE unscented to a smaller degree, even though my sense of smell is not that

good, i can not fail to notice the smell of A7, and i like it, Also i really love the feeling of cool calm and

controlled energy boost i get from it, I would like to also get others opinion on the effect that A7 has upon them,

because it really does project a wonderfull feeling over me as mentioned, and the energy is amazing. no bull. Maby

the looks i have experienced whilst i have been wearing this could be atributed to the way my actual demeaner and

style of movement has been influenced by the application of the A7 in some respects, And then again this would not

explain why some toddlers have been smiling at me with outstretched arms and calling me ( who is a complete stranger

) "dad da " its been a long time since i have been called dad da, as the youngest of my 8 children is 18 yo.. ha

ha. I can honestly say i hope anyone else who is using this stuff, come to love it as much as i do, because it is

like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, when something actually works so well.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312 View Post
    hmm...good description of NPA, Gegogi

As for A7, can anyone describe what it smells

like?
    I have an acute sense of smell, and I must say that A7 is strong! It's hard to pinpoint the odor,

but if I were evaluating it like a wine, I would say:

-Heavy on the nose
    -Top notes of musk and vulva
    -Bottom

notes of patchouli, fresh urine, and sandalwood.

I am quite serious about this. I'm curious what others would

say.

I also have to agree strongly with Terry that this stuff has a noticable effect on my psyche and nervous

system when I wear it. THis is the real deal!

-CAT

Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    I also

have to agree strongly with Terry that this stuff has a noticable effect on my psyche and nervous system when I wear

it.
    What effect does it have on your nervous system?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    What

effect does it have on your nervous system?
    I feel more alert--a bit amped up--as well as slightly light

headed. It really is a noticeable if subtle buzz. I'm still not sure if I like it or not.

I also definitely

feel more confident- I'm usually fairly passive, but I feel like if I got challenged I would confidently kick

anyone's ass. It's not actually that I feel more aggressive, simply that I wouldn't hesitate to protect what's

mine if I needed to.

-CAT

Is A7 oil based like PI or

alcohol based like NPA?

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn View Post
    Is

A7 oil based like PI or alcohol based like NPA?

Oil Based.

-CAT

How many mcg contains a

drop/spray of A7?

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    How many mcg contains a drop/spray of A7?
    At a

rough guess S-M, I recon around the 25mcg per drop sort of ballpark figure. Maby someone whose had more schooling

than I could provide a more precise figure though. I went out with one drop of this stuff alone on the otherday, and

it sure was noticed, yesterday i used 2 drops and 12" SOE, I had a fair amount of greetings and interactions with a

large mixed bag of people,with just a smoothe positive warm charged feeling all round, there were a few dramas

unfolding around me that i could easily discern going on between other individuals, which were also intruding

somewhat into my areas of durastrictions, but i did not buy into any of it, and those involved were sort of giving

me quisical sort of lookes as they probably could not understand why i was so uncharacteristicially detached, but

then again with my little A7 mix , i really did not feel like getting involved in any petty squabbles as i was just

feeling the positive vibes and living each present passing second in its great and unique timeframe, but i did

notice that i was sure feeling very friendly and positive overall, with good solid handshakes allround, and those i

interacted with caught this vibe and left me, feeling also elated as i could see. To sum it up, just a positive

whammo sort hit mix, but smooth and sofisticated for sure, it leaves my A314 miles behind in the James Bond

stakes....

You guys made me curious - I

just ordered a bottle of unscented A7. Maybe this stuff (in connection with SOE) will replace my AE+SOE and C7+SOE

combos... I'm kinda hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    You

guys made me curious - I just ordered a bottle of unscented A7. Maybe this stuff (in connection with SOE) will

replace my AE+SOE and C7+SOE combos... I'm kinda hyped!
    Greetings and

salutations Sir Bubblebob, Lord of the Icy Realms, if you be needing a little heat to disperse those mones, then

there be plenty of this here in Auatralia. Yes for sure i kind of think you will be hyped up and with your engine

hot and revving, As you sure is going to melt some frost from amoungst those beautifull sexy Ice Angels up there

in the North country, With your exclusive Magic Alpha 7 genuine USA quality imported heavy artillery peice,that ye

be now a packin there wid all yo valuable stuff and all.

I used one drop of A7 at

dance class this morning. At first I was getting great hits- lot of smiles and hugs. Then, once the room started

warming up, and I could smell the -NONE wafting off me, women started avoiding me. It's weird, that the men seemed

to gravitate towards me, not in an affectionate way but more like they were dancing around me to protect the tribal

leader. In any case, I would say this was an OD situation. And that was on one drop of A7! This stuff is

superstrong. I can only use one drop max. At this rate, my one bottle will last for years and years!

-CAT

Journeyman

Wink First time posting!

Hello Everybody!
    I Just wanna share w/ u guys results that i had w/ A 7 and

shikara.

First I am 40yo Hispanic and I had all those wonderful feeling and sensation that

TERRY had using A 7 alone.

One day I mix 2 spray of Shikara and 1 drop of A7 and went to a

restaurant that I go often,Both waitress stare at me a soon as I entered and their eyes got so wet and dilated. And

both looked at me like I was VIP or the president .

Then both keep passing by me and smiling

to the point that one of them went to clean my table, she dropped a naptkin, I will say intentionally, and show me

her thong( by the way she is 32 and the other girl is 20).

The next time I went, It was only

the girl of 32yo, but this time I put 3 sprays of shikara and 2 drops of A7.

She saw when I

parked my car so she was by the door and inmediately she hang her hand to me to shake hands, she not even know how

to act.

Whatsoever, after 12 min. of me been there, she went to me to tell me that she just

got a headeache. Do you guys think that she got headeache because I OD?

Another time I mix 2

drops of A7 and Master and I noticed the people star fighting eachother.

Shikara by itself

gave me good results, but also many people come to me asking me question like I know

everything.

Thanks averyone for all ince posting!!

Quote Originally Posted by raul1966 View Post
    Hello Everybody!
    I Just wanna share w/ u guys results that

i had w/ A 7 and shikara.

First I am 40yo Hispanic and I had all those wonderful feeling and

sensation that TERRY had using A 7 alone.

One day I mix 2 spray of Shikara and 1 drop of A7

and went to a restaurant that I go often,Both waitress stare at me a soon as I entered and their eyes got so wet and

dilated. And both looked at me like I was VIP or the president .

Then both keep passing by me

and smiling to the point that one of them went to clean my table, she dropped a naptkin, I will say intentionally,

and show me her thong( by the way she is 32 and the other girl is 20).

The next time I went,

It was only the girl of 32yo, but this time I put 3 sprays of shikara and 2 drops of A7.

She

saw when I parked my car so she was by the door and inmediately she hang her hand to me to shake hands, she not even

know how to act.

Whatsoever, after 12 min. of me been there, she went to me to tell me that

she just got a headeache. Do you guys think that she got headeache because I OD?

Another time

I mix 2 drops of A7 and Master and I noticed the people star fighting eachother.

Shikara by

itself gave me good results, but also many people come to me asking me question like I know

everything.

Thanks averyone for all ince posting!!
    Raul great results buddy, good on ya, yes the Alpha 7 sure is good shit man i

really like it.

And hey man i have even great results when i use the A7 with 1 or 1+1/2

pkt SOE, Give it a go my friend you will be stoked as well.

Bad thing has happened

i have run out of SOE its all finished.

BUT Big thank you as i

will follow your advice and use my last Chikara pkt with some Alpha 7.

about the OD..
    She might

have gotten it from that because I have also got massive headaches if I OD bigtime.. She might be more sensitive

than you..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Raul great results buddy, good on

ya, yes the Alpha 7 sure is good shit man i really like it.

And hey man i have even great results when i use the A7 with 1 or 1+1/2 pkt SOE, Give it a

go my friend you will be stoked as well.

Bad

thing has happened i have run out of SOE its all finished.

BUT Big thank you as i will follow your advice and use my last Chikara pkt with some Alpha

Hello Terry.
    Do you think the SOE is more convinience on gel

pack.?

WORKINGMANN with what dose u don't get headache?

Quote Originally Posted by raul1966 View Post
    Hello Terry.
    Do you think the SOE is more convinience on gel pack.?

WORKINGMANN with

what dose u don't get headache?
    The gel/pks SOE are very convenient and easy

to use as well as being reliable and effective.

They are good to use if you are not prepared, or do not have access to the 10ml

roller top bottle. BUT

The SOE 10mL roller top bottle contains the same pheromone as about 62.5 gel/pks

SOE.

I wonder what the cost of 62.5 pcks compared with the 10ml

bottle. ?

The roller top bottle is wonderful
    to use when

the roller ball has been freed up and is rolling at 100% efficiency

I have just ordered another bottle of SOE and

i will probably swap rollers over and put my old one in the new bottle.

I also like to use the drops of SOE and

measure them into my own unique mixes and spray bottles.

Its is then so easy to carry a small 2.5 ml

spray bottle around ready for a quickie ( spray that is ) ha

ha.

I

have also squeezed gel/pks into spray bottles with some Alpha 7 added or NPA or whatever it is just so

easy.

I have

a good variety of sprayers made up and ready for action to suit a variety of occasions.

I like to have my guns loaded and ready

for action

Stranger

HI Terry,
    where do you get the

2.5ml spray bottles from?

I think the small

atomizers can be ordered at love-scent store. Not sure

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information