Close

Thread: Mix PI with?

Threaded View

Stranger

Thumbs up Excellent Results with PI, now what more to Mix PI with?

Hi all:

Recently tried PI/U and was outright insane the first time that I tried it (About

1/2 drop). I mean I found that after about 3 hours after applying it I went shopping in the local supermarket.

I purposely walked by as women as possible just to see the reaction. Bam right off the bat as I was walking around

one woman makes a complete b-line straight for me and followed me like a dog follows his master. I stopped and was

standing by the meat counter and she walks straight into me and grabed all of the meat that was in front of me

rubbing up against me in the process, I mean she was right there, touching me and not moving, wierd to tell you the

truth, so my test contiunes and I walk into the bread area, and no more then 10 feet away another hottie comes by

the isle then halts to a complete stop, does a 180 and stares directly at me, which of course draws her boyfeinds

attention, who comes over, he gets just past the same spot where his girl is and also stops dead in his tracks and

looks at me and then scuried away and this was abig bad dude! SO I continue on and now I have the 2 of them going to

all of the sections that I was going to, seriosly they where following me where ever I went. Next off to the olive

section, this time I am walking behind a woman she has not yet seen me and again stops dead in her tracks does a 180

and stares directly at me and does not move and then proceeds to block me from moving past her.... man this is crazy

I am thinking, so I leave this section and to make a long story short this happened 4 more times in the same

store.....It totally blew my mind.

Since then I have tried 1-2 drops and have only had a few single hits, and

they are right it seems that the more that you wear it the more sensitive you are to smelling it, I can now smell it

pretty good. I was wondering if anyone has mixed PIU with any other mone for better results? I was thinking of SOE

for getting them talking, Oxy for creating that trusting feeling and a little PI for that lust/tension.

Other

thing is I have noticed that guys do treat me with more respect, and that no on openly challanges me in the Office

where I lead a team of techs, they just comply now, in fact one of then just announced when I walked into the room

here comes the Alpha male! man its wierd, but on the down side, I think I got some PI on my pillow case and it

really stops me from sleeping.....wierd and interesting,.... so any suggestions?
    Last edited by scaruso1; 03-17-2007 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information