Close

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Ae+soe,works Real Magic.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There was no placebo effect with this mix, I had applied 1/3 g/p AE and

covered it with 1/2 g/p SOE ( the older and larger one ) I then left home on foot for a 7 minute walk to my meeting,

the weather was hot and sunny about 34c, just before i arrived i was litterally lifted on to a real pleasent high

after getting a whiff of the pheromones all of a sudden, it was like a hit and so naturally refreshing, it really

took me back in time, the aroma reminded me when i was a real fresh and innocent young man it was beautifull and

also a sort of sweaty but clean smell so hard to explain, in a year of using pheromones i have not had a hit like

this, and upon arriving at my meeting, every woman i sat next to and started speaking to, they all just looked me in

the eyes and became as receptive and also as talkitive as anything i have ever experienced, and one woman who

usually ignores me , just came from out of nowhere and grabbed me on the arm and said hi terry. everyone was super

friendly and talkative, i was in a hurry to leave as i had to pick a passenger up from the international airport,

and one man i spoke to casually in passing would not leave me or shut up, he actually followed me out of the

building and all the way down the street, i said " is you car down this way" and he said no " im just coming for a

walk" I managed to get away though, and pick my arriving passenger up... These perceptions and reactions were the

last thing i expected from sutch a simple mix, i really did not believe this stuff would have had it in it, but

after my initial whiff of the mix, i knew that this stuff was more than just a fragrance, so nice, maby the heat had

something to do with it, and also when i got to the meeting everyone was fanning themselves because the aircon was

out of order... I just hope i can do the same mix again, as it produced a genuine and unexpected run of hits..

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Wow nice to see another guy from

Brisbane Aus. I'm from Brissy as well and I work for a large company with over 2,000 employees. I apply about 7cm

of SOE to each arm once every 2 hours at my work and almost every 2nd person I pass tries to have a conversation

with me (despite being a stranger). After reading this I might try to get my hands on some AE as well later.

Quote Originally Posted by d3kst3r
    Wow nice to

see another guy from Brisbane Aus. I'm from Brissy as well and I work for a large company with over 2,000

employees. I apply about 7cm of SOE to each arm once every 2 hours at my work and almost every 2nd person I pass

tries to have a conversation with me (despite being a stranger). After reading this I might try to get my hands on

some AE as well later.
    I have used the AE gel alone about 4 times and have

not noticed anything, But seeing as i had about 1/3 left in the packet i thought i would use it up, so i just spread

it around the whole of my gills area, above my tie, ha ha , and rubbed the 1/2 g/p SOE in on top, I have never used

this combo before, and left home and did not think about it, untill zammo, i got that really amazing whiff of the

stuff, plus all the unexpected attention tht followed, i also had a run in with airport security, and i noticed the

reactions of hostility from him go from rude to friendly in under 60 seconds.

A few years ago, I wore ae and

soe to my local Hooters. MY lovely bartender proceeded to talk my ears off as she repeatedly complained about how

hot she was.

Default the heat has something hmmm.

So it appears that this AE and SOE combo are sort of set off by the heat catalyst

, probably warrants a little further investigation id say. Like does the heat make it or does it make the heat ha ha

. I know one thing, it sure was nice..

Phero Dude

Talking

Terry,
    I just posted in another

thread about the SOE/AE mix before seeing yours here.
    I use 10-12inches of SOE , 3-4 drops of AE. (3 during the

day, 4 in a club) and it works well... lots of "sex talk" from mature woman , younger woman need a few minutes to

get it together or will get all sexy straight away in the right surroundings. I tend to get more OTT results from

darker skinned woman.
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    Terry,
    I just

posted in another thread about the SOE/AE mix before seeing yours here.
    I use 10-12inches of SOE , 3-4 drops of AE.

(3 during the day, 4 in a club) and it works well... lots of "sex talk" from mature woman , younger woman need a few

minutes to get it together or will get all sexy straight away in the right surroundings. I tend to get more OTT

results from darker skinned woman.
    Gday Gaf, i dont know why this

reply of yours missed my email box, oh well better late than never. I have taken a note of your mix, it is of

interest as i have had little to do with AE. I also have an attraction for dark hair and dark skin women. I used a

combo of A7 and SOE today, both unscented, and i was very impressed with the performance of the Alpha 7, and it sure

smells potent, but i love that smell, i dont know if the women love it, but they sure react to it ha ha. its real

nice shit, in mens language, and with a real smooth feel to it, i used it for the first time today with the SOE,

But i will give the A7 a run alone for awhile nextime.

Journeyman

You look like mystery

from MTV.
    Good post I will try soe with ae
    today. Never before have I combined
    them.
    But seperately

both have worked the best.
    I like chikara also.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot View Post
    You look like mystery from MTV.
    Funny you should say that..I'm actively

researching his teachings and considering springing for one of the first books. I think the combination of the

Pheros and learning the social dynamics Mystery teaches one could be quite unstoppable whilst on th hunt.
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias the

OK;203627
    Funny you should say that..I'm actively researching his teachings and considering springing for one of

the first books. I think the combination of the Pheros and learning the social dynamics Mystery teaches one could be

quite unstoppable whilst on th hunt.
    It's funny how a few years ago nobody new Mystery.
    And only

insiders new mASF(the board all todays known gurus originated from). There was even a rule regarding mASF: "you

don't tell anyone about Fight Club".
    Now everybody(ok, maybe not everybody, but A LOT of people)knows DYD

material, Mystery, Style and many, many others.
    And it's interesting to look at how those things evolved and keep

evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    It's funny how a few years ago nobody new Mystery.
    And only insiders new mASF(the board all

todays known gurus originated from). There was even a rule regarding mASF: "you don't tell anyone about Fight

Club".
    Now everybody(ok, maybe not everybody, but A LOT of people)knows DYD material, Mystery, Style and many, many

others.
    And it's interesting to look at how those things evolved and keep evolving.
    Yes it is

interesting. I was reading on the Mystery forums about how the proliferation if the new methods would effect the

"game" and everyone seemed to be in agreement that it would make it better, most notably so that it would force the

women to work more on themselves and better themselves now that more and more men are learning their tricks and

learning how to get the girl they want. No more settling for someone when a guy now has the confidence to approach

8's 9's or 10's and get them... all of the 7's are going to have to hit the gym, drop the suggarbucks and "get

their nails did"
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Thread Information