Close

Default 2 drop PI test starting in one hour

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Usually put on 1 drop of PI.

Today, double dose of PI and less cologne - I suspect too much cologne is the

cause of coughing in people. If more coughing, then PI is the cause.

Primary results will be posted here in 3-4

hours.

1st update already - WOW

:S
    no coughing, so it was the cologne I guess.... crazy DIHL, craaazzzy
    no holding distance, on the contrary

actually, so doesn't smell bad either.

i'm actually starting to think that maybe too much cologne masked the

PI effect...

3 hours later, effects seem to

be diminished.... 30 mins after applying 2 drops was the craziest... i always thought I've been overdozing... but

seems I've been underdozing :S

Conclusions for day 1:

Coughing = too much cologne, didn't see any coughing or negative actions today. Everyone seemed to react very

positive, even (specially) men, no aggressiveness.

PI is awesome, I will try 3 drops tomorrow, yes I'm crazy

Everybody was very friendly, SoE actually makes some people aggressive toward me, weird huh?

Had lot of

this - chicks walking onto my path and starting to walk in front of me so I couldn't pass, that was discussed in

another thread also, someone else had this effect too. Seems to be a trademark effect of PI.

LOTS of DIHL...

seems all this OD scare-talk and less-is-more was wrong for me.

I think for the nones to work best they should

amplify how you look and who you are, PI seems to match that best for me... NPA, AE, SoE make me nervous and not

feel like myself.

The weird thing is I had a lot of DIHLs, but fewer women bumping into me than with SOE, any

ideas/explanations to that?

The craziest was 30 minutes after I had applied 2 drops PI - like 70 of 100 women

I passed in the 5 mins that I was out, gave me a stare/DIHL... maybe even more and i just didn't notice the other

30%

I'll do a week of PI and then try same with NPA... but I have to say, NPA does stink based on feedback....

I wonder what they put into NPA that people claim it to be more sexual than PI? As by what I've read here pure none

(PI) should be the most sexually aggressive one.

3 drop test starting... firs

results coming in 2-3 hours

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by visual999
    Conclusions for day 1:

Coughing = too much cologne, didn't see any coughing or negative

actions today. Everyone seemed to react very positive, even (specially) men, no aggressiveness.

PI is awesome, I

will try 3 drops tomorrow, yes I'm crazy

Everybody was very friendly, SoE actually makes some people

aggressive toward me, weird huh?

Had lot of this - chicks walking onto my path and starting to walk in front of

me so I couldn't pass, that was discussed in another thread also, someone else had this effect too. Seems to be a

trademark effect of PI.

LOTS of DIHL... seems all this OD scare-talk and less-is-more was wrong for me.

I

think for the nones to work best they should amplify how you look and who you are, PI seems to match that best for

me... NPA, AE, SoE make me nervous and not feel like myself.

The weird thing is I had a lot of DIHLs, but fewer

women bumping into me than with SOE, any ideas/explanations to that?

The craziest was 30 minutes after I had

applied 2 drops PI - like 70 of 100 women I passed in the 5 mins that I was out, gave me a stare/DIHL... maybe even

more and i just didn't notice the other 30%

I'll do a week of PI and then try same with NPA... but I have to

say, NPA does stink based on feedback.... I wonder what they put into NPA that people claim it to be more sexual

than PI? As by what I've read here pure none (PI) should be the most sexually aggressive one.
    I can say that every Androstenone brand product has to have differences in its displayed

characteristics, unless of cource they are obtaining their pheromone from the same source, I think that there has to

be various differences within the actual ( alpha isomer ) produced by each and every manufacturer, Because each

chemist also, will always put his or her own interpretation into following and implimenting the set script or

formula as they have it, and also see it, And then there is the very small matter of the Quality of concentrations

and quantities which is based and decided according to the amount of $$$$ involved, So at the end of tey dey we just

have to ask ourself, what is this little bottle we have in our hand ? Is it Androstenone or is it Androstenone ? ha

ha, only the Hits will tell, and if by rare chance the answer is yes, then we can go and dance, and be thankfull for

de romance. I think if i purchased a pheromone product and received real value from it, then i would go straight

away and buy same again, because a products attributes can change fast, depending on the quality control and other

factors that i certainly would not care to really get in to, considering that i have other paths to follow, and

dreams that may be yet fullfilled. So i ask you, are you feeling lucky ?............. I am because i use lucky

Alpha 7 x x x x x ........ well not yet, ha ha id better wait 4 it to git ere...
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

well yes, it's a double-edged

sword - the next patch of PI can be worse, but can also be better.

anyway - 3 drops was too much, started

seeing scared looks. 2 drops is cool, later added 5 inches of SoE also, that smoothed things out a bit.

2 drops

+ SoE is probably the best option. Not sure about the SoE amount though yet.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I have had good results with my bottle of SOE unscented, and 12" is my usual fix. The 40" remaining

in my well used bottle is on hold for a rainy day. I also used my PI in all manner of configerations over a 6 month

period, and eventually i returned it to the shop, as it was a dud bottle. So once again my faithfull NPA has become

the workhorse, naaa heee, giddy up there boy, sure had some amazing reactions the other day, i usually just apply 4

dabs of the stuff, but on this occasion i had a little saucer on the table containing mix xfspc1-3/07 , i had

forgotten that the stuff will just dribble out fast when tossed over, which it did, so instead of 2 drops i got like

12, into the mix, which turned it from mild into super hot and spicy. and now my lil bottle of NPA is nearly gone

gone gone, so it looks as if i will soon revert back into a nortal man once again ha ha

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Enthusiast

cool report visual.

I just

wanted to say be careful about OD's.

yeah, i get coughing when I wear a lot of cologne / cover also. but lately

i was starting to wear too little cover, and it was easier to OD, so try to balance it.

and of course, OD'ing as

I've noticed is usually more of a problem with strangers. when you're around a girl who knows you, the OD easily

becomes a good thing

i also wanted to mention..

i had a while where i felt like OD'd on PI for 1-2 weeks

time. I think I was definitely out-of-it a bit because of other factors, but one thing I was doing is scrubbing my

application spots a lot, and not necessarily cleaning them.

scrubbing = aggravation of androstenone spots...which

can increase the rate of androstenone you give off.

PI can be tough to wash off at times, so just be careful to

not scrub so much.

Thanks... couldn't resist

yesterday, tried a 3 dabs of NPA + same amount of SoE as with PI combo. I think the PI effects were better.

NPA

trademark effect for me is that if you're standing in a line somewhere, chicks start walking through the line in

front of you, though they could easily go around it as only 2 people stand behind me.

So far PI, seemed

better... wait... I just figured, 2 drops of PI = around 6 dabs of NPA? so maybe was wearing too little NPA for a

comparative test. Hard to measure NPA as a lot comes out of the bottle.

The only ones that have given me an

aggressive look on none (OD?) have been a few short fat guys and few really skinny guys... all the average and above

average looking guys are very cool with it.

I guess I look like a heavy none guy so it's not that surprising

for most people.

I guess I look like a

heavy none guy so it's not that surprising for most people.
    As a standalone, I need about 6 dabs of NPA

to be effective, and have worn as much as a dozen with good results. Haven't tried PI mainly because I prefer the

alcohol carrier used in NPA for mixing with cologne in an atomizer. Oils don't seem to mix so well.

I also have

"pure" chemset androstenone and find it smells very similar to NPA, albeit a bit stronger. Some folks suspect NPA

contains a small amount of A-1 (secret ingredient). A-1 is pretty funky after drydown (sweat like), and the smell

would be extremely difficult to sort out from androstenone. But perhaps the A-1/secret ingredient may account for

the difference in reactions between PI and NPA.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Gegogi, could you explain the

dab for 6 dabs - how strong do you press your finger against the bottle when you turn it around? E.g. I press it as

strong as I can, turn the bottle upside down and back... that's one dab.... but it seems quite a lot as NPA is much

more liquid compared to PI.

I only used dabs for my initial

experiments and kept a slighly "loose" finger, otherwise no cigar. I normally use NPA mixed with cologne and apply

via atomizer spray.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information