Close

Stranger

Default woman period nausea and mones, suggestion of combo..

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,
    first of all, sorry for my poor english even if it is still understandable..
    thank

you for this website and this forum: this is my first post but it is weeks I am reading it and I became quite

familiar to it.
    I decided to try pheromones and I must say it is an amazing adventure and even if it is very

difficult to determine what causes the alchimy in some particular situation, I truly got the feeling pheromones acts

like a spell sometimes..
    For a start, I bought SOE unscented, A314 unscented, A7 unscented, WAGG, le male cover

scent and I am waiting for C7 shortly.
    So far, except a night into a crazy bar with lots of drunk girls where I

succesfully used A7/SOE mix, I kept wearing 3 drops of A314 and about 10 inch of SOE covered by le male daily for a

non agressive but still efficient approach. I think I had some hits with it or at least very interesting

interactions.
    Today, I had a date for lunch with a girl I have some feelings for and with whom I had ectic (?)

relationships by the past and I didn't see for a long time..
    I picked her up at her office and we went for lunch.

I was wearing my mix 10 inches SOE and 3 drops of A314 with jp gautier as a cover. Hardly we arrived, she left from

the car as I was parking telling me she felt nausea and while we were eating, as I was touching her (unusually

round) belly, she let me find out she has her periods thesedays. She was not bothered when we were sitted at the

restaurant: everything was fine and she was feeling comfortable, even if I can't say some spell was acting as I

could feel in other occasions.
    I know -none is to avoid with women in their cycle. But I am wondering if nausea

she felt was due to pheromones and particularly if it can be explained by the few amount of none contained in A314/

or if other mones -nol or -rone can have a role in this reaction?
    I will see her next week and we will watch a

movie and have a dinner somewhere. According to the feedbacks I could read so far, I will probably use C7 scented

(one spray) with 10 inches of SOE.
    I would like to use as well my A7 bottle for a more spicy cocktail but it seems

to be very powerfull and I don't want to OD, especially in a movie theater!
    What about trying 1/3 or ¼

of dab? I am 36yo, half south european half caucasian, 71inch, 205lbs, masculine and sensitive. She is sensitive,

latin style, 29yo.
    Do you have any suggestion?
    Thank you!
    Last edited by titikiller; 03-26-2007 at 01:19 PM. Reason: to get more precise

Thread Information