Close

Default First post and successful first use of NPA!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, first of, hello everyone! Glad to be joining forces with all you guys and girls in the the

phero-crew here at love-scent !

Got my NPA last thursday and got to try it on during the whole of friday,

and I must say I think I got some results!

Reading so much about OD effects I decided to try on a smaller dose to

minimize the risk of getting one, so 2 small dabs on the finger, applied to the cheek and behind the ears was

enough. Covered it with one of my favorite colonges "Paul Smith London" and put on my clothes.

I'm quite a

"bossy" guy, already getting alot of respect from guys without NPA, so during the day I wasn't paying any attention

to whether or not it raised any more respectlevels with guys, but more looking for female attention (even if I get

some of that aswell already )

Anyways! During the whole of Thursday and Friday I was scheduled to stand in a

showroom, displaying a product at a big trade fair here in Stockholm so I was bound to get some attention. (perfect

for testing it out!)

Well, I came in at around 12 o'clock and shifted with my buddy who had the morningshift and

had a little talk and he filled me in on the latest details, and then I was off to work. Immediately after my friend

had left, two girls came up to me, asking me about the product I was selling. Wow, I thought, however I wasn't sure

if the NPA really was the cause of it.

During the next two hours there was like 15 girls coming to our showroom,

even though I was just standing there, talking to my other buddy who was also scheduled for this time. Without

sounding too egocentric, one thing I noticed was that the girls always came up to us and asked -me- about the

product, even though both of us clearly was promotors of the product (nametags, etc.)

Within these two hours

there wasn't a single guy coming up to were we were standing, though many stood in the distance looking at the

product and the showroom itself, noone came up.

A girl I'm seeing was also attending the fair and many times she

came up to me, being very cuddly and intimate, even wanting to give me a shouldermassage while I was facing away

from her. Normally, she ain't that cuddly at all.

Girls in the showrooms next to ours was also giving me alot

of glances and smiles whenever we made eyecontact, especially one very attractive one.

All in all this was a very

successful day, even though it is too early to say if the NPA was a factor in the equation.

At this point I'm

giving it two thumbs up and I hope/think it will stay that way!

Placebo or not, my spontaneous reaction is that

I love it!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Hardtail
    Well, first

of, hello everyone! Glad to be joining forces with all you guys and girls in the the phero-crew here at love-scent

!

Got my NPA last thursday and got to try it on during the whole of friday, and I must say I think I got

some results!

Reading so much about OD effects I decided to try on a smaller dose to minimize the risk of

getting one, so 2 small dabs on the finger, applied to the cheek and behind the ears was enough. Covered it with one

of my favorite colonges "Paul Smith London" and put on my clothes.

I'm quite a "bossy" guy, already getting

alot of respect from guys without NPA, so during the day I wasn't paying any attention to whether or not it raised

any more respectlevels with guys, but more looking for female attention (even if I get some of that aswell already

)

Anyways! During the whole of Thursday and Friday I was scheduled to stand in a showroom, displaying a

product at a big trade fair here in Stockholm so I was bound to get some attention. (perfect for testing it out!)

Well, I came in at around 12 o'clock and shifted with my buddy who had the morningshift and had a little talk and

he filled me in on the latest details, and then I was off to work. Immediately after my friend had left, two girls

came up to me, asking me about the product I was selling. Wow, I thought, however I wasn't sure if the NPA really

was the cause of it.

During the next two hours there was like 15 girls coming to our showroom, even though I

was just standing there, talking to my other buddy who was also scheduled for this time. Without sounding too

egocentric, one thing I noticed was that the girls always came up to us and asked -me- about the product, even

though both of us clearly was promotors of the product (nametags, etc.)

Within these two hours there wasn't a

single guy coming up to were we were standing, though many stood in the distance looking at the product and the

showroom itself, noone came up.

A girl I'm seeing was also attending the fair and many times she came up to me,

being very cuddly and intimate, even wanting to give me a shouldermassage while I was facing away from her.

Normally, she ain't that cuddly at all.

Girls in the showrooms next to ours was also giving me alot of glances

and smiles whenever we made eyecontact, especially one very attractive one.

All in all this was a very

successful day, even though it is too early to say if the NPA was a factor in the equation.

At this point I'm

giving it two thumbs up and I hope/think it will stay that way!

Placebo or not, my spontaneous reaction is that

I love it!
    Gday Hardtail, good going with the NPA buddy, I only have a couple of

weeks left with my unadulterated NPA supply as i have made up a few good combinations up with NPA as my base, and

then adding a few assorted products and putting in spraybottles for experimental purposes. What i refer to as my

stealth attractant is simply 4 good dabs of NPA covered with 5 or 6 inches of SOE roll on unscented and a spray of

cologne, but with this application i usually get ignored for say about between one and one and a half hours, and

then whappo zam out of nowhere the action becomes full on, so probably 2 dabs would suffice, but really for the sort

of action that it brings on, i dont think anyone would worry about the first really unproductive hour or so, yes i

know that just 2 dabs seems so insignificant an amount, i tend to want to apply more, nevertheless NPA is the real

deal for me at least.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Good report! Keep testing.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Gday Hardtail, good going with the NPA buddy, I only have a couple of weeks left with my unadulterated NPA

supply as i have made up a few good combinations up with NPA as my base, and then adding a few assorted products and

putting in spraybottles for experimental purposes. What i refer to as my stealth attractant is simply 4 good dabs of

NPA covered with 5 or 6 inches of SOE roll on unscented and a spray of cologne, but with this application i usually

get ignored for say about between one and one and a half hours, and then whappo zam out of nowhere the action

becomes full on, so probably 2 dabs would suffice, but really for the sort of action that it brings on, i dont think

anyone would worry about the first really unproductive hour or so, yes i know that just 2 dabs seems so

insignificant an amount, i tend to want to apply more, nevertheless NPA is the real deal for me at least.

Heh, yeah, NPA seems to kick ass really.

Gonna be fun testing it out at parties, where girls

tend to be more clingy

I think that I'll raise the amount to 3-4 dabs next tryout-session, but I'm unsure if

I'll go any higher than that..

SoE seems interesting, though I can't really afford it with my student-economy

at this time..

But you said that you get ignored for an hour, then the action starts? How would you define the

"action"? Girls getting intimate or just talkative? Might wanna try that combo out then..

I'll keep posting

this friday or saturday when I'm back from drinking/partying. Now I'm off watching the latest ep. of

LOST.

Cheers! /H

Heh, yeah,

NPA seems to kick ass really.

Gonna be fun testing it out at parties, where girls tend to be more clingy

I

think that I'll raise the amount to 3-4 dabs next tryout-session, but I'm unsure if I'll go any higher than

that..

SoE seems interesting, though I can't really afford it with my student-economy at this time..

But you

said that you get ignored for an hour, then the action starts? How would you define the "action"? Girls getting

intimate or just talkative? Might wanna try that combo out then..

I'll keep posting this friday or saturday

when I'm back from drinking/partying. Now I'm off watching the latest ep. of LOST.

Cheers!

/H
    It's hard on the economy when beeing a student as I'm also a student..
    But this stuff also get's

addictive but it's worth it
    And you get more from it then giving out drinks to girls as many try and it's

also good for exams actually and for personal relations in school or at work..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    It's hard

on the economy when beeing a student as I'm also a student..
    But this stuff also get's addictive but it's worth

it
    And you get more from it then giving out drinks to girls as many try and it's also good for exams

actually and for personal relations in school or at work..
    Yah, youre right..

Before going to the

trade fair I stopped by at some shops to drop off my CV and the girls standing at the counter were really talkative

and friendly, as was the store managers (two of which were really attractive aswell.)

As you said, I think this

will boost many aspects of everyday life!

Yah, youre

right..

Before going to the trade fair I stopped by at some shops to drop off my CV and the girls standing at the

counter were really talkative and friendly, as was the store managers (two of which were really attractive aswell.)

As you said, I think this will boost many aspects of everyday life!
    Year and when you see good results

you will have so much more fun with it because you know youre more in control and know why people react that

strongly..
    Myself only live on the states education support (called SU) and I really have to save my money to can

afford it but I love it..!

Heh, yeah,

NPA seems to kick ass really.

Gonna be fun testing it out at parties, where girls tend to be more clingy

I think that I'll raise the amount to 3-4 dabs next tryout-session, but I'm unsure if I'll go any higher than

that..

SoE seems interesting, though I can't really afford it with my student-economy at this time..

But

you said that you get ignored for an hour, then the action starts? How would you define the "action"? Girls getting

intimate or just talkative? Might wanna try that combo out then..

I'll keep posting this friday or saturday

when I'm back from drinking/partying. Now I'm off watching the latest ep. of LOST.

Cheers!

/H
    I would describe the action as women in general just seem to congregate around me,

like if i stop in a secluded corner of a busy mall say or supermarket , i get these women just crowding around me,

like a group of six or seven just group around me, and it is obvious that they are doing nothing except hanging, and

some are just downright staring at me, very blatant eye contact, this sort of thing always happens to me when i wear

this combo, but seeing as i am a faithfully married man i do not use this combo now, because if i start and open a

conversation then they, or the woman will not want to go away, so i dont really want to get into trouble, That is

why i use my NPA in different formulas that are not designed to be strictly sexual, even a drop or two of A314 will

alter the effects of NPA and create a variable to be effective when talking to a business woman for example., I just

find NPA to be a reliable and cost effective androstenone supply, and a good solid base for experimental mixes. A

person could get DIHL's all day long with just using NPA, i have had very young women come past me several paces

and have an abrubt about turn and stare at me in the eyes, as well as follow me for 5 minutes, but these sort of

reactions are a waste of time for me, mainly because i know what the npa is capable of doing any day of the week, so

it is just old hat for me ha ha, so i get my fun in experimenting and testing unknown variables, and products. I am

looking forward at the moment to some ALPHA 7 that is due to arrive in a few weeks, that will be another new ball

game, and fun i am sure.

Terry, have you tried

replacing NPA with PI, e.g. 2 dabs of PI (as it's twice as strong as NPA) and then adding 5 or 6 inches of SoE.

I'm getting really awesome results with PI, didn't see that with NPA, so wondering if I mixed wrong or if PI

would be even more powerful in your mix.

Quote Originally Posted by visual999
    Terry,

have you tried replacing NPA with PI, e.g. 2 dabs of PI (as it's twice as strong as NPA) and then adding 5 or 6

inches of SoE.

I'm getting really awesome results with PI, didn't see that with NPA, so wondering if I mixed

wrong or if PI would be even more powerful in your mix.
    Visual Hi ya, i am wondering how

long you have had your PI, and where you obtained it... I sent my PI back for a swap, as i have been using it for

nearly 7 months, but it was a dead product for me in every way, as there are others with the same problem as me, the

manager of l-s said that it may have been bad quality, and he has offered a swap to those who have the dud PI, This

is real honest to goodness service if you ask me.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 03-02-2007 at 11:19 AM. Reason: spelling x

Journeyman

Personally I believe 25 years

of younger - Rone outweighs none. NPA does get results.. but slim and far from what products like , SOE, or

A314 get for younger males. I didn't see your age so I don't know how old you are, but I've had similar "hits"

from NPA.. NPA was one of the first products I tried and I thought I was getting hits.. until I stopped and used SOE

alone.. THEN I WAS GETTING HITS! was next and I finally understood what a real hit was(after actually tryign

to observe them).. and NPA was getting me nil.

I think I bought it 2, maybe

even 3 years ago, hehe.

PI makes me calm and cool, NPA makes me nervous.

I never get the "not interested"

eyes moving to the side looks from women with PI, while I do get these with SoE. With PI it's always blushing and

looking down, my target crowd is less than 25.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenaIine
    Personally I believe 25 years of younger - Rone outweighs none. NPA does get results.. but slim

and far from what products like , SOE, or A314 get for younger males. I didn't see your age so I don't know

how old you are, but I've had similar "hits" from NPA.. NPA was one of the first products I tried and I thought I

was getting hits.. until I stopped and used SOE alone.. THEN I WAS GETTING HITS! was next and I finally

understood what a real hit was(after actually tryign to observe them).. and NPA was getting me

nil.
    Adrenaline, i am of the same opinion as you, as i dont thing young people need

added aNONE, even when i was 45 my wife was saying to me on many occasions " You smell so sexy" and themtimes i had

absolutley zero additives on, but i am now 55 so it appears that a little androstenone is ok for me. And as you say,

a younger person would do well with SOE, or AQ or Chikara, or even a little AE or Pheromax for a little older person

who may be a little sluggish with his own androstenone production... A man in his mid 20's could go well with some

AE , id say, as long as they didnt go above 3 drops max...

I've also noticed the too

much at first and then effects start showing later.

If I remember correctly I think what I figured out was a dab

of PI and a dab of NPA... and pretty much 30 mins later effects show... or add to that maybe 5 inches of SoE and you

could go to action right away

I think I

bought it 2, maybe even 3 years ago, hehe.

PI makes me calm and cool, NPA makes me nervous.

I never get

the "not interested" eyes moving to the side looks from women with PI, while I do get these with SoE. With PI it's

always blushing and looking down, my target crowd is less than 25.
    Right, Bruce did say

that the old PI was good, and that with the recent stuff the quality had declined, and he was offering a swap for

anyone who had a dud product.

I've also

noticed the too much at first and then effects start showing later.

If I remember correctly I think what I

figured out was a dab of PI and a dab of NPA... and pretty much 30 mins later effects show... or add to that maybe 5

inches of SoE and you could go to action right away
    After i have used the ALPHA 7

alone for a few weeks i will add a little NPA to the applications and see how they go together... Dam it.., the old

vintage PI should be treasured ha ha . I hope their standard quality improves whith the PI..

Also about the PI vs SoE...

I'm in early 20's and the chicks in clubs and that I hang out with are also 18-22 usually... best way to describe

it is that with SoE they're more open/touchy and let you in closer... with PI their more submissive, you do the

talking and you move in when you want to...

Difference is that with SoE they will start playing mind-games,

hard-to-get, bitch-tests and do the stuff women do, with PI, they're submissive sex-kittens, u call them, they come

That's why I like PI, less headaches.

Also about

the PI vs SoE... I'm in early 20's and the chicks in clubs and that I hang out with are also 18-22 usually... best

way to describe it is that with SoE they're more open/touchy and let you in closer... with PI their more

submissive, you do the talking and you move in when you want to...

Difference is that with SoE they will start

playing mind-games, hard-to-get, bitch-tests and do the stuff women do, with PI, they're submissive sex-kittens, u

call them, they come

I am so

glad that your PI is the real deal, i hope the PI problem is resolved before your bottle runs low, in the mean time

something has to be found to replace it,, Bruce stated that he doesant recall that any ALPHA 7 has ever been

returned, and he also stated that it was a better product, The A7 never has had so much feedback on the forum,

conpared to the PI, so i will get to add my opinions later. There is another user who purchased a bottle PI at the

same time as me and he said his bottle is great ??? there is still a few of us who have had to return it

though.

Also about

the PI vs SoE... I'm in early 20's and the chicks in clubs and that I hang out with are also 18-22 usually... best

way to describe it is that with SoE they're more open/touchy and let you in closer... with PI their more

submissive, you do the talking and you move in when you want to...

Difference is that with SoE they will start

playing mind-games, hard-to-get, bitch-tests and do the stuff women do, with PI, they're submissive sex-kittens, u

call them, they come

Perhaps a combo would bring the best (or

olmost) from both worlds (PI and SOE) so you get rid of the bitch tests and she will be touchy etc. and also do some

of the work.. But still have the respect from PI..

Welcome Hardtail,

Nice posting.

NPA has been around a while, but it is hard to beat.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Perhaps

a combo would bring the best (or olmost) from both worlds (PI and SOE) so you get rid of the bitch tests and she

will be touchy etc. and also do some of the work.. But still have the respect from PI..
    I

am sure they will appreciate you more once you have passed the bitch testing with flying colours, and also adds a

little challenge, It is always exciting and great to give the girl her medicine after having had to subdue her,

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Welcome

Hardtail,

Nice posting. NPA has been around a while, but it is hard to beat.

B
    Thanks

Bruce!

Just applied 3 dabs of my NPA, going to a party in a while, I'll be back with the results!

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    I am sure they will appreciate you more once you have passed the bitch

testing with flying colours, and also adds a little challenge, It is always exciting and great to give the girl her

medicine after having had to subdue her,
    To me it depends on my mood.. If I'm tired I don't

want the testing etc.. I just don't care about their games and don't wanna give her back..
    But else I really love

when she's testing me and flipping it around and giving back her own medicin.. Just to see her chocking reaction

and then beeing Wow he's intersting.. And just seeing her attitude slowly change and her reations also.. It's very

funny..

Back from the drinking/partying

and well, I think it did something at least.

Although I knew most of the girls (which excluded any "wanna go home

with me?"-crap) many of them were very keen on sitting close to me, with one of them even smelling my neck at one

time.

It wasn't the ideal party to try it out, so im going to try it out tomorrow (tonight) when I'm going

out!

Thread Information