Close

Thread: None vs. Rone

Default None vs. Rone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As far as I know,

the only difference betweeen None and Rone is, that None contains the element of agression whereas Rone does it not!

But so why so many products (for eyample AE, Chikara...) contains None AND Rone? This does not make sense to me, as

None contains (as far I know) all properties of Ron and additional the element of agression! Is there more different

between this two phero`s than only the element of agression?

In my experience, androstenone

stinks more and is fosters open sexual expression, e.g., women really cut loose if attracted to you. For me,

straight androsterone hasn't been very sexual but helps impart a respectful and healthy alpha image. For example,

rone makes it easier to get things done at work. People cheerfully do what you ask and challenge you less. Your

mileage may vary but they ain't the same by a long shot.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    In my

experience, androstenone stinks more and is fosters open sexual expression, e.g., women really cut loose if

attracted to you. For me, straight androsterone hasn't been very sexual but helps impart a respectful and

healthy alpha image. For example, rone makes it easier to get things done at work. People cheerfully do what you ask

and challenge you less
    Your mileage may vary but they ain't the same by a long shot.
    ok, but

are these not things which contains a none/nol-mix too? has a none/nol/rone -mix more properties than a mixture with

none and nol only?

[quote=Human Pheromones]

Homosexual males have lower ratios of Androsterone to

Etiocholanone. Thus, androsterone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and/or dominant, but without the

aggression of

androstenone. This

pheromone also

creates an aura of safety, protection and reliability normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.

Androsterone also provides the respect of

androstenone

without the possible negative connotations of the aggressive nature of

androstenone.
    .[/

quote]

Rone seems to be more peacefully than none! But if a product includes both - none and rone - does not

none (which includes the element of agression) eliminates this part of rone?

We naturally produce many

pheromones, including A-1, rone, one and nol. I see no problem amping up what nature does in a balanced way. I

don't see a conflict of interest naturally or enhanced. Why be a one note song when you can be a symphony? Besides

both seem very different in my experience.

my guess is that they put

none and rone in products together, so th rone can give you chat more open appeal, and respect, and the none which

gives you the respect aswell but with a little bit of agression, thats why alot of younger people have reported

sexual responses cos none can be sexual aswell!
    LE SAVOIR EST UNE ARME!!

My idea is, that the rone

and none in one product enables you amongst other things to adjust the degree of agression! Both none and rone are

masculine and dominant! And so if you want to get a product with a little bit agression you take much rone and only

a little bit none!

Me thinks you give the pheromones

far too much credit. You adjust the degee of aggression and dominance, not the pheromones. I can wear massive

amounts of NPA or TE and be perceived as gentle and kind. I can also scare the crap outta people under my control

without a drop of androstenone. Most of your public persona is up to you: how you carry yourself, your words, facial

expressions, body language and, most of all, your actions. A bucket of androstenone poured on a corpse won't crease

aggression, dominance or sexuality. It can only amp up what you put into it.

Geg you're so right
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Me thinks

you give the pheromones far too much credit. You adjust the degee of aggression and dominance, not the pheromones. I

can wear massive amounts of NPA or TE and be perceived as gentle and kind. I can also scare the crap outta people

under my control without a drop of androstenone. Most of your public persona is up to you: how you carry yourself,

your words, facial expressions, body language and, most of all, your actions. A bucket of androstenone poured on a

corpse won't crease aggression, dominance or sexuality. It can only amp up what you put into it.
    sorry

but this do not agree with my experiences! Since I have used pheromones the number of flirts, eye-contacts with

women and even the number of situations in which a foreign women comes to me to talk/flirt with me is at least

10times higher than former!

Ok I agree you that action, body-language and many more is important too, but ( in

my opinion) not so like pheromoes! And futhermore to aquire another body-language or rhetoric-skills is much more

difficult as to apply pheromones!

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man
    sorry but

this do not agree with my experiences! Since I have used pheromones the number of flirts, eye-contacts with women

and even the number of situations in which a foreign women comes to me to talk/flirt with me is at least 10times

higher than former!
    So, are you in Stuttgart, Stuttgart?

What mones:mone application do you

use that causes the lights to turn on for foreign women?

Foreign = Americans, Italians, French, what?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stuttgart-man, pheromones are

great. The cat's meow of accessories. However, once you're in the door no amount of chemicial supplements will

make up for a lack of substance. In other words, your social status, words and actions need to jive with your

pheromone signature or you're dead meat. People aren't dumb, and they'll see right through your chemical haze

once they know you better. So develop your character and improve your station in life and you'll go far. Pheromones

will help you get started but only you can finish the race.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    So, are

you in Stuttgart, Stuttgart?

What mones:mone application do you use that causes the lights to turn on

for foreign women?

Foreign = Americans, Italians, French, what?

Thanks!
    Hi MobleyC57,

yes I come from Stuttgart, exactly Esslingen, this is near Stuttgart in the south of Germany!

The best hits I

have had with TE and SOE in combination! If I apply it (nonexaggerated) the number of hit (flirts, one night stands

or only eye-contact) is at least 10 times higher than if I do not apply pheromones!

With "foreign" I have meant

women who do not know me! Perhaps it was the wrong word! In the school I have had everytime a 5 in English (1

is "very good", 6 is "very bad")

Yes but the point is still

also.. Perhaps you get the flirt but if you aren't interesting talking to and havent got anything real to give with

the way you present yourself the mones will not cary you all the rest of the way..
    If she starts talking to you,

you need something more than the mones to get to the finish line because else she will just think "I THOUGHT he was

nice, but he's not" as the start was good but if you haven't got anything more than the mones for the rest of the

way it's looking bad for you.. Or at least a lot more difficult..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

King of the coupons!

Question

Hi

MobleyC57,

yes I come from Stuttgart, exactly Esslingen, this is near Stuttgart in the south of Germany!

The

best hits I have had with TE and SOE in combination! If I apply it (nonexaggerated) the number of hit (flirts, one

night stands or only eye-contact) is at least 10 times higher than if I do not apply pheromones!

With "foreign"

I have meant women who do not know me! Perhaps it was the wrong word! In the school I have had everytime a 5 in

English (1 is "very good", 6 is "very bad")
    Cool! How do you apply TE:SOE gels ... TE covered by

SOE ... SOE covered by TE ... applied to different areas?

Thanks again!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Cool! How

do you apply TE:SOE gels ... TE covered by SOE ... SOE covered by TE ... applied to different areas?

Thanks

again!
    I use the gel packs! 1/6 pack of each! I use the same application-points with SOE and TE! I

apply 25% on neck, 25% on ears and 50% on the arms! I have never attend to what I apply at first!

Is there a

difference what I apply at first?

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Is there a

difference what I apply at first?
    Well, I don't really know, but mostly everyone hear apply's

TE first, and covers the TE application spots with SOE so that the TE funk does't scare anyone off.

Still ...

if the way you apply them is working for you, don't change a thing.

Phero Dude

ok, but are

these not things which contains a none/nol-mix too? has a none/nol/rone -mix more properties than a mixture with

none and nol only?

Rone seems to be more peacefully than none! But if a product includes both - none

and rone - does not none (which includes the element of agression) eliminates this part of rone?
    There's

always a trade-off when we combine pheromones together. IE dienone is a good complement to none because the

increased comfort it creates can buffer against the overly aggressive nature of none. Conversely, too much

androstadienone can create an overly soft image, in which case the inclusion of androstenone can add a little

masculinity to things.

Androsterone is also known to buffer the aggression/intimidation of androstenone a bit,

but it should be noted that the effectiveness of androstenone comes from that sense of aggression that it

creates...the right amount of aggression can be a sexually enticing thing. Often times instead of trying to buffer

androstenone down so much, its better to simply use less of it.

That being said androsterone and androstenone are

two different animals to me. Androstenone projects a raw sense of masculinity....it teeters the line between

exciting and intimidating. androsterone projects a more sophisticated sense of masculinity...it lacks the firey

characteristic of androstenone that makes it work the way it does, but it makes a very mature type of

impression.

Androstenone:androsterone mixes work well together synergistically not only because of their tendancy

to buffer each others negatives (so we shouldn't limit ourselves to thinking in those terms), but because the

positive sides of both pheromones create a much better effect overall: Large presence thats in control, while

having a bit of a 'wild' side to it.

All of this reminds me of the old none:rone test mixes KZI had us test a

while back. Really good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    There's

always a trade-off when we combine pheromones together. IE dienone is a good complement to none because the

increased comfort it creates can buffer against the overly aggressive nature of none. Conversely, too much

androstadienone can create an overly soft image, in which case the inclusion of androstenone can add a little

masculinity to things.
    Which effect has adienone alone without other pheromones? Especially what can I

expect by women? What is the behavior of women when I apply adienone?

Thanks!

It relaxes them and helps put

them in a good mood. Great for bitch from hell and PMS problems. Once she's in a good state of mind, it's up to

you to work your magic.

Thread Information