Close

Stranger

Default Surgical Strikes (long)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is a

very long post by a very ingnorant newbie. So please forgive me if it comes across as stupid or

ill-concieved...

I'd like to start a new thread dedicated to the discussion of using phermones in a very

targeted way. I think of them as "surgical strikes". Because we have access to individual pheromones, and the

capability to do "roll your own" mixes fairly economically, we can make very small batches of pheromone mixes

specifically designed to target a single event or person.

Assume that a 10ml bottle, with 10mg of pheromone,

costs about $60. For, say, 3 applications a 2ml mix should be enough. At a strength of 0.5mg/ml, this would

require 1mg total pheromone content in the mix. This gives us a cost of about $6 for the resulting mix, and if we

can get 3 uses out of it that means about $2 per application. I think this makes it cost effective to create small

mixes targeted to specific events, or individuals (with specific personality quirks), or both.

I've got a

recurring situation in mind that is relevant to me, and perhaps to others here. I'd like to create what I call a

"Junior Executive" mix (JE). Here's the situation. A junior executive (that's me) must periodically participate

in board meetings. The goal is to appear both competent and non-threatening. I'd like it if the other people at

the meeting (assume mixed sexes) did not attack me, or the contents of any presentation that I make, more than is

actually deserved. Also I'd like it if they leave the meeting impressed with me.

Aside from the obvious ("do a

good job, stupid"), here are my (ignorant newbie) thoughts on the subject of improving my odds using pheromones.

I'm kind of pasting this together from comments about pheromones that I've read on this forum:

1. Androstenone

isn't appropriate. There's a real danger of appearing overly aggressive, and invoking an attack from higher-ups

at the meeting who may feel their authority threatened.

2. Since something that enhances the appearance of

competence is needed anyway, androsterone seems a good choice.

3. Nothing is needed to encourage conversation

(because of the nature of the meeting, it can be assumed that people will participate as needed). However something

is needed to encourage "friendly" conversation. Androstenol is probably good for that.

4. Because some of

these women can be more deadly than the men, something to make them a little more "nurturing" would be nice. A

small amount of androstadienone? Previously I had good luck "prepping" the room beforehand with oxytocin (liquid

trust). This also sounds like a good move, so...

What I'm thinking of is a mix of 2 parts androsterone, 2 parts

androstenol and 1 part androstadienone. Meetings like this are unlikely to last more than two hours, and a quick

buildup of pheromones is desirable, so I'm guessing an alcohol base is a good idea. Mixed to a concentration of

0.5mg/ml, like a lot of the products I see on-line here, and applied (how much?) just before a meeting. I'll prep

the room beforehand with oxytocin if I can, and apply it to myself if I can't.

Well... you get the idea. I'm

thinking that if others have similarly specific targets that they'd like to hit, a forum dedicated to discussing

the contents of very targeted mixes could be a useful idea. Of course no mix will garentee anything, but I'm

thinking the right mix might enhance the odds.

thanks,
    -Number31

Default I see your point however most of the people here

have combos for specific tasks and enviroments but dont tailor make every single pheromone

concoction at the ingriedient level

i think it is usaly divided into 3 groups

social-nonsexual

work

sexual

Now the art is to try to paint a tapestry of pheromones for those type of occasions . Sometimes those

situations and enviroments will overlap .

1. Androsterone for a peaceful

but powerful alpha vibe. Maybe a wee bit of Androstenone for a hint of edginess. After all you are a young

Executive. Rone only on a young man may make you come off as an old fart/stuffed shirt clone (ah wants to be juz

like big daddy). Of course if your natural rone production is ample, stick with rone.

2. Beta androstenol for

enhancement of profound discussions. I like a mix of 50/50 alpha and beta androstenol: friendly, chatty but with a

serious overtone.

You could just wear SOE and keep it simple. It's nol/rone.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information