Close

Thread: Pherlure

Stranger

Default Pherlure

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anyone really know

if there is an OD effect from Pherlure? I ordered a bottle, then found this website, so I didn't know about SOE and

all that.

Do a search. it has been

discussed at length several times. There is a ton of information on it on the forum.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by shtotheaun83
    Does

anyone really know if there is an OD effect from Pherlure? I ordered a bottle, then found this website, so I didn't

know about SOE and all that.
    Apart from what belgareth has stated, there have been some

users report headache, and some are also sensitive to the smell, Also there are a very few users who actually report

any noticable success with this liquid, as most users notice nothing with this one, But those that do reccomend

using no more than 2 sprays max, as anymore apparently does not work, apart from getting a thick head, also there

are a few users who like it for the fragrance, and some users also use it as a mix with other pheromones, even

though some of my personal contacts who have it dont report any results, but there is still a chance that you may be

in amoungst one of the small percentage of users who appreciate the product. All the best with it when it arrives

anyway, just remember start at one spray, and no more than two thereafter, and if you get a little heady from it,

then spray it further from your nose ect..
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

ah man i did the same

thing.. i now i wish i woulda spent my money on chikara or SOE.. i personally havent got many results with phelure..

tho may be becuz the actual scent is pretty heahache giving.. but i ordered some chikara gel paks.. and let me tell

you.. They smell Good As Hell! And I got some good hits from it.. dude i'm like totally in love with the smell of

chikara.. i cant stop smelling my wrists..! :P i'm buying 2 bottles on payday! and gonna try SOE too cuz

i've read that Chikara and SOE are a good combo!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL-RESERVE
    ah man

i did the same thing.. i now i wish i woulda spent my money on chikara or SOE.. i personally havent got many results

with phelure.. tho may be becuz the actual scent is pretty heahache giving.. but i ordered some chikara gel paks..

and let me tell you.. They smell Good As Hell! And I got some good hits from it.. dude i'm like totally in love

with the smell of chikara.. i cant stop smelling my wrists..! :P i'm buying 2 bottles on payday! and gonna try

SOE too cuz i've read that Chikara and SOE are a good combo!
    HI STEEL- R I

have not tried Chikara yet, although i have used up a whole bottle of SOE nearly, i use it with NPA for superb

results, Keep us posted with your Chikara results, i may just have to send away for a few g/p's myself.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

yeah i've read about NPA

aswell.. maybe i'll try that one too.. gotta build up my library of mones..!

Phero Dude

Like Terry said , SOE/NPA is a great

combo!
    I find with SOE I'm talking non stop and become a very sociable person, unusual as I tend to be the "strong

silent type".
    I love the smell of chikara too but only have the unscented at the moment , one or two sprays seem

to do it for me... But be warned, some users such as me find that anymore can project an aura of "gayness". Serious,

do a search! To combat this I now use a couple of drops of AE or dabs of NPA over the top, seems to solve the

problem...
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    Like Terry said ,

SOE/NPA is a great combo!...
    Ah, yes, the famous DD#1 mix.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Journeyman

Personally - NPA/TE didn't

do all that much for me. I got much better results using products like SOE or . especially... It

wasn't much of a sexual mone - but anything that relaxes people and opens people will TURN into a sexual hit...

It's easier to get a sexual hit if someone trusts and is open to you versus having random feelings inside due to

the NPA.

I honestly had minimal results with NPA. Actually - I'd say less hits then without any NPA or TE on. So

it's trused on here, but if you are a male under 25 years old - I really would suggest or A314 - personally

I like AQ.

Thread Information