Close

Default Buzz, attention, respect and DIHLs

visit-red-300x50PNG
    [30

yrs old, Asian male living in Scandinavia, 5'9, muscular/athletic build, attractive looks if I'd say it myself

]

So, now that I've been using my first batch of -mones for couple of weeks I thought I'd share some of my

experiences. I'm not going to bore you with each little details and statistics, but I'll try to be reasonably

specific.

Besides from using the -mones, I've also put quite some efforts in improving my

communication/observation skills and body language.

The products I've been testing so far are SOE scented

gelpacks, SOE unscented (bottled), C7 gelpacks and TE gelpacks. I haven't broken in my NPA yet, but I will do that

this weekend.

Buzz:
    I definately feel the 'pheromone buzz' that many people report about. The feeling of

slight drunkeness, feeling of being powerful and in charge. SOE makes me feel relaxed, C7 makes me feel alert and

eager and TE makes me feel powerful.

Attention:
    I experience that ladies in the range from teenage to middle

age all gives me more looks and attention (might also be due to my improved observation). People in a pre-set

communication environment (like a cashier when getting my groceries) are generally friendlier and gives me longer

eye contact and more frequent smiles than usual. I keep in mind that this is sure to the fact I've been improving

my communication skills as well as the added enhancement of the -mones.

Respect:
    I usually find myself in the

alpha position even before using -mones, so I haven't noticed anything much out of the ordinary with males -

neither strangers or friends. I didn't have any problems to get attention from guys before, especially not in a

pre-set environment where I was already the leader and/or the center of attention.

DIHL:
    I've had three sure

(and a few more minor) DIHLs during these two weeks. Most of them when I was in a pre-set environment where I was

the leader of the action: like when I teach a martial arts class or take the lead to share a cab to the airport. All

of these DIHLs have led to phone numbers and a at least a second meeting. All DIHLs surely had a sexual vibe.

OD:

Since I'm a firm believer of the less-is-more-approach, I've been going real easy on the dosage - especially on

the -nones. Only seen slight body language change in males when wearing more -none than usual, a little bit more

'shielded' but not hostile. Maybe they felt intimidated.

Products, usage/combos and dosage:

I've been

trying each product solo at least a few days before trying any combos. Now, I know a few days aren't really long

time enough to be sure, but I'm sure the there's enough significance for me to start combinating the stuff.

SOE

scented: 1/5-1/4 of a gelpack on wrists and/or neck. Nice smell and pleasant buzz. Makes me feel calm and relaxed -

seems to work the same way at the receiving end. A real conversation opener and seems to induce trust and sense of

safety.

SOE unscented: 2x5" on each wrist and sides of neck, covered with Armani Emporio Night. Same effects as

above, but stronger. Getting compliments that I smell nice. I'm sure at least one of the DIHLs were triggered by

this.

C7: 1/8-1/6 of a gelpack to chest and/or neck. Fresh feeling and smell. Quite strong buzz, makes me feel

alert and a little bit jumpy. Didn't try this one solo thoroughly enough to determine the sole effect though.

Combined with SOE unscented, it gives me lots of attention and trust. My female hairdresser (who I've been going to

for the last three months) were gigglier and chattier than usual (and she's chatty as it is). I got phone numbers

and a couple of great days with two girls who were visiting my country temporary (we shared the same cab to the

airport in Germany).

TE: 1/8 of a gelpack to chest. Strong buzz, makes me feel a little bit dizzy but strong and

in charge. Conversations get interesting and triggers sexual vibe. Upped the dosage to 1/6 of a gelpack to neck and

another dose to the pubes. Got the biggest DIHL of the three when wearing this combo at a martial arts class I was

teaching (a beautiful latina, damn, those eyes could melt an iceberg).

Thinking back, the most succesful combo

for me so far is SOE+C7. TE sure makes things a little bit more exciting, but SOE+C7 seem so far like a sure-firing

rocket for me in the range of age of 16-30. TE seem to intimitade the younger ones (16-20), but not scaring them off

- only makes them more giggly.

My next project is to up the -nones and trying to reach the sweet spot. I guess

I'll be going down the OD lane a couple of times to figure this out haha.

Phero Guru

Default none

Congrats!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Cool. If you use pheromones

regularly, you'll get used to it and the buzz will fade. However the effect on your targets will remain the same.

You'll merely have a clearer head.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

koolking,
    Tnx!

Gegogi,
    Ah, I

guess it's like raising your threshold for alcohol intake. The buzz doesn't bother me much though, but and it

doesn't last very long ... maybe 20 mins.

One more hit to report - went to get a (legitimate, mind you :P) thai

massage yesterday. The masseuse (sweet thai girl, ~25) kept saying I was such a nice guy, that she really liked me,

that I wasn't like the other customers, etc. She brought the conversation over to talking about sex and loyalty.

Now, I don't know if that was just sales talk, but I did get her number and a 'hope seeing you again soon'

farewell.

I was wearing a 7hr old application of 8" stripes of SOE on wrists and neck and about 1/5 gelpack of TE

on my chest. I'm not sure if I was seeing signs of OD since my female friend (33) was a little bit edgy. She's

usually very calm and relaxed. Might be due to her having her period though.

When applied to skin, the

bacterial action eventually breaks down the nol in SOE and converts it to androstenone.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    When applied to

skin, the bacterial action eventually breaks down the nol in SOE and converts it to

androstenone.
    I've been always unsure of this statement: Is this a matter of fact (as in

scientifically proven) or a guess out of the results one gets after a while???

It was discussed in detail a

long time ago. As I recall, it is based on good science. A search of old posts should confirm that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information