Close

Stranger

Default Need advice please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I really need

some input here as I'm in kind of a jam. I set up a date with my ex for next week (5days away) and I just got my

products today. Obviously I won't have time to test the products like I would normally do. So if any of you old

timers out there would help me out with the best mixes for my upcoming date I would really, really appreciate it. I

have Chikara-Pheromone additive-alpha 7-Primal Instinct-Scent of Eros-Pheros. Or should I buy different products

and do them which would be no problem. Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by Jason1212; 02-18-2007 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1212
    I really

need some input here as I'm in kind of a jam. I set up a date with my ex for next week (5days away) and I just got

my products today. Obviously I won't have time to test the products like I would normally do. So if any of you old

timers out there would help me out with the best mixes for my upcoming date I would really, really appreciate it. I

have Chikara-Pheromone additive-alpha 7-Primal Instinct-Scent of Eros-Pheros. Or should I buy different products and

do them which would be no problem. Thanks in advance!!
    What results do you want? Friendly or

sexual?
    Friendly/talkative and sometimes sexual I would go with SOE (scent of Eros) or chikira.. Or a combo of

both.. Women often tend to open up more and tell you thinks they normally wouldn't so if you wanna find a secret

about why you broke up or something it perhaps would be good.. But again people have also seen sexual results from

both and also the combo..

If you want the sexual I would go with NPA (NEW (you fortgot it because it doesn't

say on the bottle
    ) Pheromones Additive) because I would prosume PI would be harder to control..
    Only use 1-2

dabs else you could risk OD and I guess you woun't risk that..
    Or Alpha 7 but only 1 drop to start with.. But be

very very carefull as it's powerfull stuff and if you're young you naturally produce more androsteNone and then

you can easily OD (overdose) on it, but the advantage is you also get a little androsterone but not much..

If I

were you I would stick to either chikira or SOE or a combo when I haven't tested what I need..

How old are you

and what results do you want?
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Stranger

Default Thanks

Thanks for the advice!!

I am in my mid 30's and am mostly going for the sexual responses. You wrote that the pheromone additive I have IS

NPA as it doesn't say it on the bottle?? Thanks again and any other input would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1212
    Thanks for

the advice!! I am in my mid 30's and am mostly going for the sexual responses. You wrote that the pheromone

additive I have IS NPA as it doesn't say it on the bottle?? Thanks again and any other input would be

great.
    Yes NPA stands for New Pheromone Additive but on the bottle it only says Pheromone Additive..
    And I

would be very carefull with the dosages but perhaps when your mid 30's then 2-3 dabs of NPA.. And a dab is holding

you finger on top, turning to your fingertip gets wet and then back again. and apply.. That's one dab..
    and be

carefull NPA is very runny so hold tight and close.. else it spills all over the place..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Try 3 dabs NPA, 12 inches

of SOE and cover with Pheros to taste.

Thread Information